Irvine, CA 92614 Map · Phone number

About Star Events - Floral Designs by Jennie

Star Events is a floral and event design team providing elegant, custom arrangements and personal touches to weddings and special events.

Nothing motivates me more than the anticipation of seeing the initial look of joy and excitement on a bride's face when I first hand her the bouquet. Every wedding I do is extremely important to me, as I put my whole heart and effort in to each and every arrangement I create. Your wedding day will be amazing in so many ways - it's my goal that your flowers be one of them.

Feel free to contact me for more information.

Email: jennie@mystarevents.com

IMG6730

2 Reviews for Star Events - Floral Designs by Jennie

• Jane

Jane · Married on 05/14/2011

One of the main reasons why I believe my wedding was a success was the beautiful flowers. I wanted my flowers to be pretty, but didn't want to "waste" money on unnecessary arrangements.

Here's a few reasons (there are so many more!) why it was such a pleasure to work with Jennie from Star Events:

1) Talented - There's no doubt Jennie is skilled at arrangements. But, what I appreciate the most is the modern sensibility and style she possesses.
    2) Ethical - Jennie is honest. She'll tell you if certain flowers won't work in your theme or budget. But, knows when to push you...like investing in the bridal bouquet, one the most important items, in her book.
    3) Flexible with Budget - I started off with a limited budget that could only fund bouquets. But, I was able to spend a little more on flowers later on in the planning process. Jennie was able to give me scalable options. My budget was limited for centerpieces, but we were able to do some simple, but elegant combination of arrangements that still had the "wow" factor.
    4) Easy to work with - Jennie was very responsible and attentive to my needs. We communicated in email frequently, passing inspiration photos and costs. There were no surprises.

I highly recommend Jennie to EVERYONE. She is gifted and able to work with any budget (truly).

Side note: I was going to settle for renting a dress that I wasn't in love with, but during our consultation she told me that the dress is very important and I should be happy. This spurred me to continue my search and I was able to find a dress that was perfect for me. If it wasn't for her, I might have walked down the aisle with something that wasn't me. Thank you!

Sent on 06/05/2012

Sanaz · Married on 10/23/2010

I have used Jennie and Her team for our wedding on October 23, 2010. she was very professional and also her team. I did plan my wedding from different State and she met me twice prior to the wedding for consultation. at first she made me a sample of what I imagined to be done and it was very nice and then she came to my venue to see what I was planning to do at my reception.

she was organized and emailed me every description of my order and the price list.

she also made a flower larger than I expected which amazed me and all of my guests. all I can tell you she was AWESOME. you can't find her design and quality of flowers with this price in LA at all. she did great and we were so pleased. even now, whoever watch my wedding video in youtube call me and ask me who did my flowers... alot of people copied her work after our wedding and it didn't turn out to be the exact same. her flower looks fresh and beautiful. I also ordered a last minute Flower for dinner table and she did it without any problem.
    she is way more than florist!

Sent on 01/09/2012