Twig & Blossom Floral Design

Irvine, California View map

$2,158 Typical Price

Twig & Blossom Floral Design is a full-service floral business in Irvine, California. Couples will appreciate a floral style that represents their unique relationship and what they envision for their special occasion. The owner draws upon her background in fashion and merchandise as she creates floral designs that are intricately stunning.

Experience
The owner, Holli, graduated from San Francisco State University with a degree in merchandising, pursuing this field for over 10 years before establishing Twig & Blossom Floral Design in 2008. Her experience in fashion and merchandise blends well as she designs floral décor for weddings and other special events.

Products Offered
Twig & Blossom Floral Design offers numerous services, including consultations, venue visit, delivery and setup, along with an array of floral décor items. You can customize your wedding event with the following possible floral arrangements:

• Aisle decor
  • Flower petals
  • Non-floral
  • Single flowers
  • Table arrangements

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$125

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$45

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$16

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$65

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$150

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$2158

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Consultations
Delivery
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Modern
Nautical
Romantic
Rustic
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Consultations
Delivery
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Flower Petals
Non-Floral
Single Flowers

Kaley Married on 09/15/2017
    Holli did an unbelievable job! She understood my vision and helped me create exactly what I wanted for my wedding! She’s also super sweet so that’s a plus! I would recommend her again and again!
    Jeanette Married on 09/03/2016
    We have worked with Holli for years from special events to my wedding day! She is creative, flexible, caring and really wants to make your event truly unique and special. She shows up with joy and is ready for anything. Most recently, my best friend got married and she created a circle, 8' in diameter for her ceremony that then transitioned to her reception. It was totally the bride's style and seriously one of the coolest things I've ever seen at a wedding. She even transitioned the aisle runners into the table runners. AMAZING!!
    Jeanna Married on 12/28/2014
    Twig & Blossom was an absolute dream to work with on my wedding in December 2014. When I sat down for my consultation with Holli, I had a color scheme and price range in mind, but that's about it. Holli didn't make me feel like a less than prepared bride just because I didn't know my flowers, but instead offered me a variety of options to choose from that would blend well with the overall vibe of our event. Holli has impeccable taste and what she put together for my bouquet, those of my bridesmaids, as well as flower arrangements for the stage and reception were stunning. My friends and family commented to me for months after about how gorgeous the Twig & Blossom arrangement were. They are, to this day, one of my favorite part of our nuptials.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Irvine Irvine, California, 92604
Location of (Twig & Blossom Floral Design)

Other vendors in Orange County for your wedding