59 Kretch Cir, Wappingers Falls, NY 12590-5319 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 19

About Stacey Rogan Events

Stacey Rogan Events ~ f/k/a Whiskey & Wine Events. We love Weddings. Even more, than we Love Weddings ~ We love the idea of being in love. This is the happiest time of your life and we can’t wait to be part of it.

We love all weddings, full of romance and small details that you will enjoy and remember for many days after your wedding.

We offer a wide range of planning services including full-service planning, partial planning, and month-of coordination.

Stacey Rogan Events is based in the beautiful Hudson Valley; servicing ~ Westchester, Dutchess, Putnam and Rockland Counties; as well as New York City and Connecticut Brides. I understand how much stress can be involved when you plan your own wedding. Our goal at Stacey Rogan Events to remove the stress from the wedding planning process and create the wedding you've been planning in your mind. We'll go over all of the details and logistics of your dream day, taking your unique ideas and turning them into your reality. Stacey Rogan Events will help you sit back, relax, and enjoy one of the most important days of your life. It's all about the details and we've got you covered.

Stacey Rogan Events offer planning assistance for a variety of celebrations, including civil unions, cultural weddings, destination weddings, double weddings, eco-friendly weddings, military weddings, and both religious and non-religious weddings.

Wedding Planning Services can include:

• Budget analysis
  • Event design
  • Guest list creation
  • Timelines
  • To-do lists
  • Vendor referrals & so much more.
Follow Stacey Rogan Events on

adeed02103b53b9e 1516833146 0eb0c875e7e93e45 1516833142 440ff483255550e1 151683

• Videos 1

2 Reviews for Stacey Rogan Events

Alexandra · Married on 10/21/2017

I can’t say enough good things about Stacey and Stephanie with Whiskey & Wine Events! Their services were timely, professional, and efficient. They made great use of the time we had even when I didn’t book until what seemed like the last minute! The two of them worked together to make all of my visions become a reality, and made mine and my husband’s wedding day very special for both of us. Their mantra “Be Your Guest” could not have rang more true. Thanks for making our special day one we will remember for the rest of our lives!

Sent on 11/15/2017

Stacey · Married on 08/27/2017

Stacey is simply amazing to work with. From start to finish, her ability to handle every detail seamlessly means that I get to focus on what I need to and leave the rest up to her. As a type A myself who sweats the small stuff, I appreciate her ability to completely take over what needs to be done leaving me without a care in the world. Thanks to her attention to detail, as well as her overall approach, everything was a great success & everyone continues to rave about her. I can't recommend her enough.

Sent on 11/15/2017

Stacey Rogan Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 2,500.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 3,750.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 5,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 150.00
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Destination, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 5

• Maple Field Floral
    Maple Field Floral Wedding Florists

It was such a pleasure working with Stacy! She is organized, quick to respond to emails/questions and thinks about all of the details that could easily be overlooked. If you are looking for someone who is sweet, generous with her time, quick thinking and who will make sure you enjoy your day to the fullest, Stacy is your gal! I have enjoyed getting to know Stacy both professionally and personally and I look forward to our continued collaborations for years to come!

• 59 Kretch Cir Wappingers Falls, NY, 12590-5319 See on map