Stacey Rogan Events

Wappingers Falls, NY View map
$3,500 Package Price

$3,500 Package Price

For more reviews and information you can find us on the Knot and at www.roganandcoevents.com

Rogan & Co. Events is a full service wedding planning, design and floral studio based in the beautiful Hudson Valley. We offer innovative design concepts and unprecedented planning strategies to create remarkable events.

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$2500

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$3500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$5000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$175

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Destination
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Alexandra Married on 10/21/2017
    I can’t say enough good things about Stacey and Stephanie with Whiskey & Wine Events! Their services were timely, professional, and efficient. They made great use of the time we had even when I didn’t book until what seemed like the last minute! The two of them worked together to make all of my visions become a reality, and made mine and my husband’s wedding day very special for both of us. Their mantra “Be Your Guest” could not have rang more true. Thanks for making our special day one we will remember for the rest of our lives!
    Stacey Married on 08/27/2017
    Stacey is simply amazing to work with. From start to finish, her ability to handle every detail seamlessly means that I get to focus on what I need to and leave the rest up to her. As a type A myself who sweats the small stuff, I appreciate her ability to completely take over what needs to be done leaving me without a care in the world. Thanks to her attention to detail, as well as her overall approach, everything was a great success & everyone continues to rave about her. I can't recommend her enough.

Deals

Stacey Rogan Events 1
Exclusive

Maple Field Floral Maple Field Floral Wedding Florists

It was such a pleasure working with Stacy! She is organized, quick to respond to emails/questions and thinks about all of the details that could easily be overlooked. If you are looking for someone who is sweet, generous with her time, quick thinking and who will make sure you enjoy your day to the fullest, Stacy is your gal! I have enjoyed getting to know Stacy both professionally and personally and I look forward to our continued collaborations for years to come!

Hudson Valley Wappingers Falls, NY, 12590
Location of (Stacey Rogan Events)

Other vendors in Westchester for your wedding