Stacey Frasca Professional make up artist at Studio 28

Stacey Frasca Professional make up artist at Studio 28

About Stacey Frasca Professional make up artist at Studio 28

Celebrity make up artist Stacey Frasca brings over twenty years to her profession with beautiful make ups. Stacey offers in studio or on location services that include airbrush make up applications, eyelashes or traditional make up featuring Stacey Frasca Studio 28 cosmetics.  She is known in the industry to do beautiful make ups and her attention to detail is shown in her work. Stacey can service any size wedding party never to small or too big. She does make up for any occasion and it is flawless!

Categories: Wedding Hair & Makeup

Eye Makeup (4)
Natural Makeup (4)
Makeup Trial (4)
On-Site Makeup (3)

If you want to look and feel your absolute best on your wedding day, I cannot recommend booking Stacey quickly enough!

Stacey was the one vendor I booked without first doing a trial as I loved her makeup work that I saw online so much. Besides being professional, honest, and responsive in our communications, I truly never felt more beautiful than I did on my wedding day because of Stacey. In her trusted hands, your makeup will make you look like the absolute best version of yourself. Her approach to makeup is to make you look like you, but absolutely stunning. I was so pleased with my makeup look for my wedding day, and Stacey and her assistant could not have been more efficient getting through 8 women's makeup in under the time we had allotted. Finishing early with time to spare was the icing on the cake to a smooth and wonderful experience with Stacey.

Thank you, Stacey!!

Profile Picture Allison, 10/13/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Consultations, Makeup

Stacey and her team were so wonderful to work with and made me feel like the most beautiful bride! From the trail to the day of execution, she was terrific and made me feel relaxed and at ease. I had a larger bridal party (10 women) and she was ahead of schedule with make-up and made sure to have enough of her make-up artists on hand as support to ensure timely finish. I loved the end product and the fact that all make-up applications came with lashes included (not an additional cost) - definitely helpful given the larger bridal party. The bridesmaids loved their make-up and felt that she and her team were able to make their make-up visions come to life without over-doing it.

Stacey worked professionally with my hair stylist as well and the coordination of scheduling for each girl could not have been executed more perfectly. I highly recommend Stacey and Studio 28 to all future brides - she was such a pleasure to work with and well worth the investment!

Profile Picture Rachel, 8/26/17, 1 Review

4 VIDEOS

Events

568 Washington St, Studio 28, Wellesley, MA 02482   See On Map
781-389-2990 (phone)
Stacey Frasca Professional make up artist at Studio 28 is a wedding professional airbrush make up artist from wellesley/boston massachusetts. We service weddings throughout the local area, including wellesley/boston/cape, destination weddings, and massachusetts. Stacey Frasca Professional make up artist at Studio 28 is a professional wedding celebrity airbrush make up artist that has been part of the best make up artist wedding industry for 23 years. We specialize in weddings, Bat Mitzvah, special events, TV Video film,fashion editorials print make up lessons Studio 28 cosmetics.