Saint Simons Island, GA 31522 Map · Phone number

About St. Simons Elopements

Have the wedding of your dreams on beautiful St. Simons Island or Jekyll Island, GA!

These Coastal Georgia islands are the epitome of tradition and romance and Southern Living at it's finest. The majestic Live Oaks draped with Spanish moss, the sandy beaches, and golf courses that would have brought a smile to Bagger Vance. These islands are home to major resorts as well as romantic B&Bs, but that southern charm is always present.

I offer full service wedding planning as well as 'day of' and partial planning. You may also choose from the elopement or wedding packages available, or ask for one to be customized exactly to your wishes. I will take care of all the details.

In addition to elopement and wedding planning, I am ordained to perform marriages...and what a privilege it is to preside over a wedding ceremony!

Contact me at: 912-506-0377

65 Reviews for St. Simons Elopements

• Kathy

Kathy Cross · Married on 10/12/2019

Wonderful!

Carla was wonderful! She made our day so special! We really enjoyed getting to know her and she took the time to get to know us. I would highly recommend her. Thank you Carla for making our day so special!

Sent on 10/26/2019

St. Simons Elopements's reply:

What a fun couple! Always find the humor and you can get through anything together. I wish you many years of love and laughter!
  • Jenna

Jenna Lattanzi · Married on 10/05/2019

Perfect and Sweet Officiant

We loved working with Carla! She was the perfect person to marry us! We planned our destination wedding on Saint Simons Island while we were living in San Diego. I’m so happy that I found Carla to perform our ceremony in front of our 150 guests of family and friends at the King and Prince! She personalized our ceremony and truly expressed our essence as a couple! We met a few months before the wedding and that’s when I found out that she has the sweetest personality! She wanted to make sure that I had the wedding ceremony I was envisioning! She has a lot of experience officiating weddings and you can not go wrong booking her!

Sent on 10/18/2019

St. Simons Elopements's reply:

I absolutely loved my time with both of you. Your wedding was one I will never forget. “Perfect Symphony” sung by your brother was even more beautiful than I had imagined. ❤️. All weddings are different and special in their own way. I strive to make each ceremony just right for the couple.

CarLeigh · Married on 03/04/2017

We did a sunset beach handfasting ceremony with Carla and we absolutely loved her! To begin, Carla helped us create an individualized package for our wants and needs to make sure we were absolutely happy with what we spent and what we received in return. Then, in planning, Carla answered every question we had and made sure everyone was on the same page at every available checkpoint. In addition, we provided Carla with an incomplete idea to what we wanted to include in our ceremony and asked Carla to flesh it out for us, which she did in such an incredible way! She really emphasized our original ideas with her additions and made sure everything we wanted was included in our ceremony. On our wedding day, when the inevitable snags came up, Carla would instantly contact me to make sure I was up to date with the latest progress on our wedding day and reassure me when our mistakes began to affect our wedding plans. She was such a strong support on our wedding day; we would recommend her in an instant to anyone who is looking for a ceremony officiant/planner who goes above and beyond expectations!

Sent on 03/18/2017

St. Simons Elopements FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1,100.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 600
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 2,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Day-of Coordination
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Destination
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Jeannie Reeves Photography Wedding Photographers

Carla Pryor from St Simons Elopements does a fabulous job on weddings...she has created lovely events for all of her clients and I enjoy photography for her clients. The ceremonies are always well organized and pleasant! I highly recommend her to all brides!

• Beachview Event Rentals & Design Wedding Rentals

Carla Pryor is a wonderful pleasure to work with! She is kind, professional, detail oriented, and committed to producing the visions her brides have always dreamed of for their wedding day.

• Sea Palms Resort Hotel Weddings

Carla is a great planner for weddings and elopements on the Island. I love working on Weddings with her!

• Saint Simons Island, 31522 See on map
    9125060377 (Other Phone Number)
    Location of (St. Simons Elopements)