St. Simons Elopements Reviews

63 | Saint Simons Island, GA

63 Reviews for St. Simons Elopements

CarLeigh · Married on 03/04/2017

We did a sunset beach handfasting ceremony with Carla and we absolutely loved her! To begin, Carla helped us create an individualized package for our wants and needs to make sure we were absolutely happy with what we spent and what we received in return. Then, in planning, Carla answered every question we had and made sure everyone was on the same page at every available checkpoint. In addition, we provided Carla with an incomplete idea to what we wanted to include in our ceremony and asked Carla to flesh it out for us, which she did in such an incredible way! She really emphasized our original ideas with her additions and made sure everything we wanted was included in our ceremony. On our wedding day, when the inevitable snags came up, Carla would instantly contact me to make sure I was up to date with the latest progress on our wedding day and reassure me when our mistakes began to affect our wedding plans. She was such a strong support on our wedding day; we would recommend her in an instant to anyone who is looking for a ceremony officiant/planner who goes above and beyond expectations!

• O

Ocean · Married on 09/30/2016

Ms. Carla is an -awesome- person and the perfect choice for a wedding officiant and planner. This woman is five stars +!
    We live in Southern California and with her help we planned a small wedding in Savanna, Georgia. Everything from: renting the square where we said our vows, to arranging for transportation for all of the guests and even taking care of submitting our wedding license after we said our vows.
    Our wedding ceremony was perfect. Even though we were not able to meet Ms. Carla till the day of our ceremony through our phone conversations and e-mails she got to know us as a couple, took our personalities and beliefs into account and tailored a service to fit the two of us.
    What can we say other than a sincere “thank you” to an excellent wedding officiant and planner.

kelsey · Married on 09/05/2016

There are too many wonderful things to say about Carla! Upon meeting her we knew she was going to be the perfect officiant for our wedding. She took great care to get to know both us well in advance of our wedding - she asked about how we met, what we loved most about one another, and what our future goals were. Carla was eager to make the ceremony fit our families religious backgrounds and personal wishes. Our ceremony was better than I could have ever dreamed of thanks to Carla's attention to detail and genuine desire to make this moment in our lives unforgettable. We highly recommend her and will never forget her.

Lisa · Married on 04/20/2016

Carla will go out of her way to make your dream wedding come true! No matter what time of day or the place she will GET ER DONE!!!

Amanda · Married on 12/31/2015

Carla was very professional, attentive, patient and most importantly kind! We did an elopement and she was so helpful and worth every penny! Highly recommend her and Luke Smith photography!!

Hannah · Married on 11/14/2015

I was so stressed and stuck trying to plan a wedding on driftwood beach from out of town when I contacted Carla. I had been researching elopements and her name kept coming up positively in review after review so I took a chance. Definitely the right choice! Carla was extremely responsive and professional and it is clear that she truly cares about what she is doing. She connected us with an awesome florist and photographer and customized the ceremony exactly like we wanted. I would highly recommend anyone looking for a wedding planner and/or officiant to work with her! The pricing is very reasonable for all you get and she will make sure your day is very special.

Sent on 01/05/2016

St. Simons Elopements's reply:

Hannah, Grant, and family...
    You were an absolute joy to work with!
  • Rebecca

Rebecca · Married on 09/05/2015

So many times I've been to a wedding, looking forward to the reception AFTER the ceremony... With Carla, you will look forward to the ceremony as much, if not more than, the reception! She made my wedding ceremony personal! I had so many people tell me afterwards how wonderful my ceremony was and I give her credit for that. I highly recommend her if you are looking for an officiant for your wedding! I can't say enough good things about her!

Debra · Married on 06/20/2015

Carla Pryor with St. Simons Elopment is the best! Don't let the name fool you she can plan a wedding for 150 or the bride and groom and anywhere in between. So professional and sweet. Very detailed oriented. This was a destination wedding and she provided us with vendors to choose from and guided us through every step. Carla is a blessing sent from above. You can not go wrong with St. Simons Elopements. I think I will have another daughter just so I can have her plan another wedding. She is awesome

Sent on 06/29/2015

St. Simons Elopements's reply:

Thank you so much! I loved every minute of my time with you and your amazing family!

Jessica · Married on 06/20/2015

I love Carla! We had the best, most relaxed wedding ever thanks to her! I would strongly encourage others to use Carla!

Lauren · Married on 06/11/2015

Carla was amazing from start to finish! She was such a joy to work with and we will always be thankful for all she did to make our day so special!

Sent on 07/14/2015

Thank you!

Fantastic job! Highly recommend Carla.

Sent on 07/14/2015

Lindsey · Married on 09/27/2014

Carla was a wonderful human being and was an absolute
    Pleasure to work with. She understood our unique situation and did her utmost to help accommodate us in any way that she could! She rocks and we will be forever grateful!

Jessica · Married on 07/04/2014

Amazing, amazing, amazing! I didn't have to do a thing and our wedding was unbelievable. If we had an unlimited budget and could afford the best money can buy, we wouldn't have changed a thing...I think that is saying something! Thank you Carla for the best day of our lives...it was beyond our expectations and dreams!

Carla Pryor officated our wedding as a part of an elopment package offered by Villas By The Sea on Jekyll Island. My wife and I were very impressed by Rev. Pryor's professionalism and her responsiveness to our requests and concerns. The ceremony she chose was perfect, and she agreed to meet us at a location we chose so that we had the perfect setting for private wedding.

If you are planning a wedding in the Jekyll Island, St. Simons Island, or Brunswick area, then you should contact Rev. Pryor. You'll be happy you did.

Jeana · Married on 09/21/2013

Carla was very professional and accommodating when it came to planning our wedding. Her ideas and suggestions helped make it a one of a kind event. Planning a destination wedding four hours from home with 60 people attending was not a small task for me, but she made it seem so simple. Also the cost was so very reasonable. Everything was amazing. She performed our ceremony and I dare say there was a dry eye when all was complete. I would recommend her to anyone for their wedding or elopement. Jeana Rutledge

Stacy · Married on 07/19/2013

You will not be disappointed if you use their services I PROMISE!!!!

Katy · Married on 06/15/2013

Carla and Emie were great to work with. Carla was great responding to all of my questions and very quick!! Emie performed our ceremony, was there for our rehearsal and did a fantastic job. This was just a fantastic team and I really wish that I would have got Carla to do my planning as well....it would have been well worth it, especially the last few weeks leading up to our wedding! She was just a great help throughout it all. Emie was just the sweetest person ever. I felt like I had known her forever just after talking to her for a few minutes. using Carla and Emie was a great choice! Everyone was very pleased!

Carla Pryor was the ultimate wedding planner. We had planned the wedding for over a year! She is not just for elopements! My daughter and I called her for suggestions, ideas, and just about everything else. She was a true professional and was there for us every step of the way!

Stacy · Married on 10/11/2012

Our wedding was more than we could have ever imagined. We loved every moment of the day.

Julie · Married on 09/15/2012

Carla, thank you so much for all your help. she was so nice throughout the entire time we were communicationg. Prompt responses, always making me feel like my wedding is very important to her. I would recommend her anytime.

Kristen · Married on 09/15/2012

Carla made everything so easy for us; and it absolutely was perfect!

Casey · Married on 08/18/2012

Everything was perfect! I wouldn't change a thing.

Jessica · Married on 08/10/2012

Carla at St. Simons Island Elopements is such a nice and sweet lady! She listened to everything we had to say and did anything she could to help. I had millions of questions and she answered each and every one. She planned everything and made the day so much easier. I am so glad I chose her to help me with these things.

Cindy · Married on 06/09/2012

As the mother of the bride, I handled many of the details for my daughter's wedding. We live almost four hours from St. Simons and planning a destination wedding seemed daunting; until we found Carla. She was truly a Godsend. She did such a fanatastic job for us. She was always accessible and made us feel like our wedding was the only one on her calendar, although I know she had another one taking place at the same time. We just couldn't have been more pleased. Emie Heisey who performed the ceremony and Luke Smith from Lone Pine Photography both did an excellent job. Also wonderful were the vendors Carla recommended; Linda from The Flower Basket, guitarist Terry Thrift, Lighthouse Trolley's and Kirk Lourd from Shane's Rib Shack who, when we realized our outdoor reception would be rained out, saved the day by closing his restaurant and letting us have the reception there. Everything worked out perfectly. I HIGHLY encourage anyone thinking of getting married in the St. Simons area to contact Carla. You will not be disappointed.

Emily · Married on 06/09/2012

I cannot say enough nice things about Carla Pryor and St. Simons Elopments! I stressed for a long time about where to get married and what type of wedding I wanted. I finally decided on St. Simons, found St. Simons Elopments online, and decided to check it out. I would have been lost without Carla. She took away all my stress and put my mind at ease. She's amazing! All the vendors she recommended were incredible as well. My wedding was absolutely perfect, and I owe Carla a lot of the credit for that. If you need someone to help plan your destination wedding, you'd be foolish to use anyone else! St. Simons Elopments is WELL worth the investment! I couldn't have done any of this without her help. I could go on for days abou how great my experience with her has been, but I won't. Take my advice and use her services for your wedding. She's awesome!