2603 NW 13th Street PMB 315, Gainesville, FL 32609 Map · Phone number
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 8
  • Deals 1

About Bearded Brothers Events

We help make your special day memorable, and without all the extra stress!

Wedding Coordination

Bearded Brothers Events offers you the best options available for your wedding, with local planning and professional contact with vendors.

Servicing Gainesville, Ocala, Lake City, Jacksonville, Saint Augustine and more.

Bearded Brothers Events offers full planning service to a day of coordination. I help with organization, planning, design, set-up, logistics, facilitating and clean-up. I understand that your wedding reflects your personality, style, and relationship. I will work with you closely to understand your vision, your budget and carry it through. Having a coordinator to guide you through the decisions and planning will relieve stress and allow you to be a guest at your wedding.

My services will meet the level of preparation you need to help you craft a memorable event in celebration of your union. I can help you take on tasks promptly and efficiently, so decisions and the planning are not overwhelming. I value open communication in a professional atmosphere while never forgetting that this is your wedding and that no two weddings are alike. I tailor my services to what you need while making the process fun and enjoyable. Each wedding is different, and so is the level of service provided.

Take the stress out of your wedding; call, email or text to talk about your celebration.

Day of Coordination

Packages can include

• Consultation, review of your design choices for decorating and setting up the wedding and ceremony. Contact with vendors.
  • Create a timeline for the event and coordinate it with your vendors.
  • Meeting at the ceremony and/or reception site the week of your wedding to go over details and design.
  • On Site Coordination the day of your wedding
  • Set up and tear down options

What are the benefits?

Having a coordinator allows you to have the morning of your wedding to be the bride, and most of all to have less stress. I will discuss your ideas and vision with you and carry them through while added the final touches to create a memorable wedding. We will go over a work list for the day and make sure we have captured all the details of the event and design. Logistics will be shared with your vendors to assure a smooth flow to your party.

Follow Bearded Brothers Events on

6 Reviews for Bearded Brothers Events

• Lacy

Lacy Bocharski · Married on 04/27/2019

Amazing Experience

I got married in April and we hired Justin to be our officiant and to supply uplighting for the reception. Let me just say that he went well beyond anything my fiance and ever expected! Not only was he there for us every step of the way as we set up the ceremony of our dreams, but on the day of he went out of his way to make sure everything ran smoothly. I highly recommend him.

Sent on 05/07/2019
  • Kelly

Kelly · Married on 04/20/2019

Justin goes above and beyond!

If you are looking for a DJ for your reception or ceremony, look no further than Justin Nelson from Bearded Brothers Events! Our ceremony music was well timed and beautiful, and our reception music kept people dancing all night! Not only does he have awesome playlists, but he also is unbelievably helpful at organizing your special day. Justin helped coordinate all of the special moments of our day like our processional into the ceremony and our grand entrance dance into the reception. He is flexible, responsive, and was a HUGE part in making our day such a success! He is the BEST!

Sent on 04/22/2019

Jandi Johnston · Married on 03/23/2019

Beyond excellent.

Justin Nelson is beyond excellent! Because of him, the wedding day ran so smoothly, the music was amazing, and our wedding day was the absolute best day of our lives! He played such a major role in our amazing and unforgettable wedding! He kept the day fun, on time, kept the flow of the wedding going, and took all of our stress away! His choice of music was amazing!! He also helped with the lighting of the wedding to give the venue a fun and sophisticated look! Justin attended rehersal to show us how the big day would go. He coordinated the wedding the day of, his choice of music was amazing! I can not say enough great things about Justin Nelson/ Bearded Brothers Events.
    Thank you so much!

• What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 1,200.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 50.00
  • What wedding events do you provide services for? Ceremony, Reception
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination, Event Design, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Destination, Elopement, Military, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 5