St Petersburg Museum of Fine Arts

1 User photo

• Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 04/06/2019

Beautiful wedding

Our evening at the Museum of Fine Arts was amazing. I couldn't imagine a more perfect venue for our reception. The service was fantastic and the coordinator was always available to answer questions and listened to our ideas and talked them through with us.

Sent on 04/20/2019

Gayle · Married on 07/12/2014

MFA is such an incredible venue to hold a wedding. Our daughter got married in the Membership garden and it was so beautiful. We had 100 people and had plenty of room. Cocktail hour was on the terrace and inside since it was very hot outside. Our guests were allowed to tour the special exhibit gallery. Our dj was able to set up on the "bridge" overlooking the conservatory which looked very cool. The reception was held in the conservatory. It was so incredibly beautiful. Being surrounded by art and celebrating such a momentous occasion is so touching. Truly THE place in St. Petersburg to have a wedding!!!

Sent on 07/30/2014

If you are thinking about picking this venue, do yourself a favor and just book it! It is beautiful and unique. People kept telling me the whole time how awesome it was to be able to look through the galleries while we were taking pictures and how stunning the wedding in the membership garden was. If you do book there, book Nancy Cotto and Staci as your wedding coordinators! Trust me, they will make your day more incredible than you could ever imagine. I was planning on just planning the wedding by myself, but I could NOT have done it without them. They are awesome!

Sent on 05/22/2013

• 255 Beach Dr NE Saint Petersburg, FL, 33701 See on map
    Location of (St Petersburg Museum of Fine Arts)