8 Wrigley, Irvine, CA 92618 Map · Phone number

About Square Root Designs

Square Root is a full service event design company located centrally in Irvine, CA, just 3 minutes from the Irvine Spectrum. We specialize in fusing creativity and innovation to build living works of art for the most discerning clients. We make dreams come true with cutting edge floral design and dramatic, exclusive event decor. Our events are masterfully planned and executed with the finest attention to detail. Square Root’s passionate and skillful design teams are capable of handling any size event - from royal weddings to intimate gatherings.

You are always warmly welcomed at our production facility. We fill 20,000 square feet with beauty and creative energy. Within our walls, you will find 2 beautiful, technologically advanced showrooms; an abundance of wedding books that display the wide range of our work; stylized furniture; custom lounge sets; creative bar fronts; crystal chandeliers and lots of love. We thrive in a dynamic state of cultivation, constantly growing our amazing inventory of unique decor.

Square Root’s designs are recognized internationally. We are known as a leading force in the special event industry. Peers consider us to be the trend setters. We do not follow the trails left by others, we blaze anew. Our services have been contracted by celebrities and artists. We listen, inform, collaborate and create. We use our experience and resources to customize your vision - from classic to contemporary, understated to over-the-moon. Square Root accommodates all budgets. We are widely known for our versatility. Our work has been covered by a wide range of media outlets, including shows on Bravo, VH1, HGTV, the Style channel.

With Square Root, you will find a large, experienced, uniformed, production crew; fleet of new, well-maintained delivery vehicles; and expert hands-on leadership. We have an unrivaled capability to provide seamless planning, design, execution and follow-through. Square Root upholds a company culture that is based on upon high ethical standards. This ideal lays the groundwork for our solid values and reflects in our exceptionally high client satisfaction rate. Our quality of work and reputation is exceeded by no one in the industry. We bring it first.

Dillon3993
2684SchwartzW0180
1691SchwartzW0180
IMG3888
Dillon3993
2684SchwartzW0180

24 Reviews for Square Root Designs

Laura · Married on 04/22/2017

Highly Recommend. Alex and his crew are amazing and great to work with. They really made the process so easy on us. They are highly professional and they get the job done right. They listened to what we wanted from the arch, to the center pieces, bouquets and all the other little details and they delivered. Thank you Square Root.

Sent on 05/12/2017

Sandhya · Married on 04/11/2015

I absolutely loved working with David. He was very professional the entire time of our wedding planning. From our very first meeting with him,we were very impressed. He was prepared, had the layout of the venue and had already had different ideas for the stage and ballroom set-up. I live out of state and he was able to accomodate me for a mock-up table design on a busy holiday weekend. He was very easy to communicate with the entire time and responded to emails promptly. Our flowers and set-up looked absolutely gorgeous! The entire team worked tirelessly on our wedding and produced fantastic results. I truly enjoyed having Square Roots as our florist and I HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend them to anyone who is looking for quality, professional and beautiful results!

Sent on 06/18/2015

Sheida · Married on 10/11/2014

Alex is a Flower God! His vision for beautiful floral decor is truly remarkable and I am so grateful that he was my wedding florist! I was in awe of my gorgeous centerpieces and sweetheart table on my wedding day- it looked better than I had imagined. The lush combinations of roses, hydrangeas, calla lilies and orchids came together beautifully for a dramatic WOW factor, even in all white. Square Root also created a decal of our wedding monogram for our dance floor that looked beyond amazing! It made dancing the night away even more enjoyable. Their work is truly breathtaking and I am so lucky to have worked with them.

Sent on 11/03/2014