Spyke Beauty

Westlake Village, CA

SPYKE BEAUTY is a professional bridal hair and makeup service based in Simi Valley, California. Amanda Spykerman, the founder of the service, is dedicated to the creation of stunning looks, making you feel beautiful from the inside out. SPYKE BEAUTY specializes in bridal makeup, working closely with you to achieve your dream look.

This Westlake Village-based service makes it a priority to get to know you on a personal level, gaining an authentic understanding of your individual style and taste. Amanda aims to deliver high-quality service, allowing clients to avail of consultations, group discounts, multiple stylists, and more. Hair and Makeup by Amanda Spykerman provides the following beauty services:

• Blowouts
  • Contouring
  • False lashes
  • Brow and lash tinting
  • Tattoo coverage

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$50

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?

$50

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$50

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$50

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$150

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$100

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$100

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$150

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$100

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$100

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Mult. Stylists
Salon
Group Discounts
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Coloring
Extensions
Haircuts
Keratin
Perm
Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling

What makeup services do you offer?

Contour Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes
Brow/Lash Tinting

Randi B. Married on 04/03/2022

So happy with my makeup!

Amanda was so amazing! I found her when another artist ghosted me about a month before the wedding. I was so lucky she was available, she made my mom and I look amazing for the big day!
  • Victoria
    Victoria Married on 09/27/2019

Hair and Make up by Amanda

Amanda was so extremely helpful throughout the entire process! We had quite a few girls wanting hair and make up done so she brought in a second person to help. We send her photos of what everyone wanted and she did amazing!!! Everyone was so happy with how it turned out (and I have VERY picky friends :p). She came to our hotel suite early in the morning to start working on us and was earlier than the timeline she sent over -- this was so important to me as I have heard many horror stories about weddings being late or missing photos because hair/ make up took longer than expected. The morning she came felt like a girls spa day. My fur bridesmaids, mom and my mother in law all had the best time getting pampered. This could have been a whole event or experience in itself and truly set the wedding day off on the right foot. I can NOT thank Amanda enough. BOOK HER!!

Spyke Beauty's reply:

Thank you so much Tori!! It was such a pleasure working on you and meeting all your beautiful bridesmaids and family! You had an amazing group and I am so happy to hear and see how amazing you and your husbands wedding day was!
    Cheri Married on 08/09/2019

Bridesmaids makeup

This was my first time having my makeup professionally done. It was for a good friends wedding and needed to be perfect. I wanted it to look glam and natural all at the same time. Amanda listened to my want, offered suggestions, and made sure my look was on point during the entire process. Amanda was friendly, helpful, and did an outstanding job!

Spyke Beauty's reply:

Cheri, Thank you sooo much!! I am so happy that you had such a good time at your friends wedding! It was so fun glamming you up:)

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner