Spyke Beauty Reviews

Spyke Beauty 6
Spyke Beauty 7

Cheri · Married on 08/09/2019

Bridesmaids makeup

This was my first time having my makeup professionally done. It was for a good friends wedding and needed to be perfect. I wanted it to look glam and natural all at the same time. Amanda listened to my want, offered suggestions, and made sure my look was on point during the entire process. Amanda was friendly, helpful, and did an outstanding job!

Sent on 08/26/2019
    Spyke Beauty 8
    Spyke Beauty 9
  • Kristina

Kristina · Married on 03/01/2019

Made me feel gorgeous

Amanda did a wonderful job with myself and my daughter! We had nothing but positive comments on how great we looked! I would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 03/14/2019
    Spyke Beauty 10
    Spyke Beauty 11
    Spyke Beauty 12
    Spyke Beauty 13
  • User7073172 · Recently married

Amanda is extremely talented and such a pleasure to work with! She's very versitle and can work fast if needed.

Sent on 08/10/2016

Deep · Married on 11/24/2018

Make up and hair style reviewp

Hi Amanda did my make up for my cousin’s wedding . She did a great job I will definitely use her again . I did a wonderful hair style on me and it made me look so unique . I loved it . I would definitely recommend Amanda to anyone

Sent on 11/29/2018

Spyke Beauty's reply:

Deep thank you so much!! It was such a pleasure meeting you and helping you get ready for your cousins wedding!

Abey Boyce · Married on 11/24/2018

Amanda was AMAZING!

I don’t even know where to start BUT in a nutshell, Amanda was AMAZING! I was getting married in California but live in Texas so I didn’t have time to do a trial run and I was a little nervous but once I met Amanda, she put my nerves at ease and was so informative and most importantly knew EXACTLY what I wanted! She completely created exactly what I told her. I told her I wanted the “old Hollywood glam” and that was enough for her. She was AMAZING! I just can’t say it enough. She came to our hotel and supplied all the makeup and hair supplies and made getting ready SO easy! I’m truly so thankful for Amanda and if you are a new bride, please please book her! You will not regret it. Thanks Amanda! 😍❤️

Sent on 11/29/2018

Spyke Beauty's reply:

Thank you Abey so much! It was truely a pleasure meeting you and helping you get ready for your big day!!!

Anna · Married on 11/10/2018

Amanda did a great job doing my makeup for my engagement pictures! Super flexible and even took me on a Sunday! Will for sure be using her again!

Sent on 07/22/2018

Samantha · Married on 09/28/2018

Make up artist

Amanda was awesome! She did an amazing job! Flexible, fun, professional. Cannot recommend highly enough!

Sent on 12/01/2018
  • Karissa

Karissa · Married on 08/18/2018

Love love love Amanda

Amanda is hands down the best! She did my hair and my bridesmaids hair on my wedding day and everyone looked great! Each girl did a different style and everyone felt so pretty the day of my wedding. Amanda was full of fun ideas for hair styles and even let me change mine after I decided last minute I wanted something different. Amanda makes it fun to get your hair done and always has such a fun attitude. If you’re looking for a fun hair styliat who really knows how to do literally all kinds of hair styles she’s your gal! 100 stars if I could!

Sent on 12/01/2018

Spyke Beauty's reply:

Thank you love sooo much!! It was such a pleasure helping you get ready on you big day!! I had so much fun meeting your friends and family and making them all beautiful for your special day.

Kat · Married on 07/28/2018

Amanda did my makeup when I was going to be a guest at a wedding and she did a fabulous job! Got compliments on it all night. Highly recommend!

Sent on 07/29/2018

Deb · Married on 07/07/2018

Amanda is amazing Would recommend her for bridal groups.

Sent on 08/20/2018

Marina · Married on 06/23/2018

Amanda did my hair and makeup for my wedding. She did an amazing job! I absolutely loved the way my hair and makeup turned out. She did 4 of my bridesmaids hair/makeup too and was able to stay with her timeline and still gave herself plenty of time to complete my hair/makeup. I would absolutely recommend Amanda for your hair and makeup needs!

Sent on 08/08/2018

Abigail · Married on 10/08/2017

Amanda made me look and FEEL like a goddess on my wedding day!! She took the time to not only note the color palette for my eyes, individually place false lashes, and ensure every detail physically was appealing - but she could tell that I was stressing out, and gave me a much needed scalp massage and mimosa :) she was careful, courteous and caring with every brush stroke and every move while creating every curl. Loved Amanda and her attention to detail, I recommend booking her for any event where you want to be pampered while being made beautiful!!

Sent on 08/18/2018
    Spyke Beauty 14
    Spyke Beauty 15
    Spyke Beauty 16
    Spyke Beauty 17
    Spyke Beauty 18
    Spyke Beauty 19

Katelyn · Married on 08/19/2017

Amanda did an amazing job on my wedding day! She did my bridesmaids’, mom mom’s, and my own makeup. She was very efficient while still making sure that every aspect was perfect! Amanda made sure that everyone’s makeup met their individual preferences, skin tone, and skin type. I would highly recommend!

Sent on 08/16/2018

Leah&Tyler · Married on 07/11/2015

Amanda did the hair and makeup for my wedding and was so amazing and professional! She made all of my girls feels so comfortable with her outgoing personality and each of them loved their look! The makeup was perfect and lasted all night long with the heat and dancing. She did several different hair styles for my bridesmaids and each was beautiful and romantic and looked amazing all day long.
    I would recommend this girl over and over again, not only for her awesome talents but for her easy going and fun personality, making her such a pleasure to work with.

Sent on 08/02/2016

Lauren · Married on 05/16/2015

I booked Amanda for my wedding day and she did such an amazing job! We were able to get the perfect look during my trial and she made it look even better on my big day! Love love love her work and the fact that she puts her whole heart into it. She really enjoys what she does, she is easy to talk to and so much fun to have by your side on your big day!

Sent on 08/04/2016