Dallas, TX 75229 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $5,125
Availability Check your date
  • Real Weddings 1

About Splendor Films

Creating a cinematic experience that beautifully tells the story of your brilliant day.

My name is Jeff (Christopher) Coombes and I get it. You want a wedding video that gives you goosebumps. Everytime you watch it- even thirty years from now. You want to be able to share with family members who aren't there and to be able to relive the day with those that were there.

I create an inspired, fresh, modern, and beautiful cinematic wedding film on a budget that makes sense. I have over 10 years experience in filming, editing, and directing. It is, to say the least, my absolute passion. I want to give you the affordability you desire with the creativity that you deserve.

The professional film cameras I use are like those used in many documentaries and cinematic television shows today. They look like photography cameras but shoot in high quality 1080p HD. I have a variety of lenses that give a clear crisp film-like image- not that grainy stuff that your traditional videos are made of.

The thing I love most about working with couples is the sheer passion I capture on camera. I have a modern perspective with wedding videography and want to create ART that you will want to share with EVERYONE you know.

Splendor Films has been rated as the number 4 videographer in DFW and is a 2012 Bride's Choice Awards recipient.
This truly shows that we are clearly inspired. Let us inspire you!

Follow Splendor Films on

8db6b3a8d7047d9b 1468249614520 vimeo thumbnail for videos

83 Reviews for Splendor Films

• Tonya

Tonya Mccall · Married on 07/27/2019

Sneak Peak video before leaving the reception!!

Our daughter was married 2 weeks ago at The Laurel in Grapevine, TX and Splendor was the videographer for the rehearsal dinner, wedding and reception. They quietly moved in and out of the room without notice, but as I was leaving the reception, they asked if I had an iPhone, and airdropped a one minute video, edited and set to music! We were all blown away with the quality and content we received before even leaving the reception that night! We can't wait to see the complete video! They have done an outstanding job already and were great to work with! We highly recommend their video company!

Sent on 08/05/2019
  • Peter

Peter Hogue · Married on 05/04/2019

Splendor is the best videographer you could have!

The Splendor team is incredible. Lauren and I could not have asked for a better experience. Jeff and Amanda are a pleasure to have throughout the planning process and more so on your wedding day (especially if you need someone to tie 8 groomsmen bow ties in five minutes!). The videos they put together were beyond our expectations - highly highly recommend.

Sent on 07/29/2019

Lisa Moan · Married on 12/15/2018

Simply the very best!

Amazing: My daughter’s wedding video was pure perfection. The captured moments, editing, and music were impeccable and a truly magical forever vision was created for our family. Jeff was fantastic to work with. He was so personable, respectful, and kind as he filmed all aspects of the wedding day. We are beyond grateful that Splendor films created such a stunning visual memory for us.

Sent on 01/10/2019

Splendor Films FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?
    $ 4,162.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 5125
  • What primary style do you identify with?
    Cinematic
    Short Form
    Storytelling
  • Which wedding events do you service?
    Ceremony
    Pre-Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What videography services do you offer?
    High-Def Video
    Highlight Video
    Multi. Cameras
    Raw Footage
    Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer?
    DVD

Real Weddings

• The Big White Barn
    The Big White Barn Barn & Farm Weddings

Stunning videos and professional staff.

• Tracy Autem & Lightly Photography
    Tracy Autem & Lightly Photography Wedding Photographers

I love the Splendor team - so nice and talented! Their video's always make me emotional. Great to work with on the wedding day.

• SwaLaRue Events
    SwaLaRue Events Wedding Planners

Splendor Films is an extremely talented videography team. They have the ability to turn your memories into a cinematic masterpiece! In my previous experiences with them, they managed to remain hidden throughout the event, yet caught every single detail! And what's better is their prices are extremely reasonable!

• Dallas, 75229 See on map