Special Day Bouquet

Special Day Bouquet

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Special Day Bouquet

A Custom Design Floral Boutique.

Flowers are love's truest language. They offer cheer, comfort, delight, and joy with their colors, perfumes, and shapes.
But surely the lucky blossoms chosen to adorn a wedding celebration share the most festive of messages, expressing the happiness and romance of such a special day.

At Special Day Bouquet, our prompt, professional staff is dedicated to making your wedding exceptional. We strive to enrich your surroundings with the freshest flowers, bringing beauty and elegance to your special event. If you are unsure of who, what, where and how many, don't panic. We will make planning your flowers a breeze!

Our artistic craftsmanship is second to none. We will work with you to accommodate your budget and make your special day an unforgettable memory.

We have recently added to our services exceptional Gifts of Gratitude, Custom Jewelry for Bride and Bridal party, and Everlasting Floral Designs.

Please contact us via e-mail www. info@specialdaybouquet.com or by phone 201-803-3996 to book your complimentary consultation with our designer and discuss your requirements.

Categories: Wedding Florist

Venue Visit (1)
Altar Decor (1)
Chuppah Decor (1)
Single Flowers (1)

Barsin was extremely communicative and wonderful during the planning process. She gave options, and gave her honest opinion when asked. Everything turned out so gorgeous, and I cannot wait to see the pictures where the arrangements are front and center!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Gabrielle, 11/17/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

My wedding was Saturday October 24, 2015 and we worked with Special Day Bouquet for all of our flowers. They were absolutely incredible to work with from beginning to end. Barsin designed our arrangements. She was such a great support throughout my entire planning process and she really helped me bring my vision to life.
We could not have been more blown away by what was created for our wedding. The centerpieces were stunning and the Chuppah took my breath away. We are still receiving compliments on the flowers. I highly recommend them. They added a special, personal touch to our wedding and I couldn't have been happier.

Profile Picture Angeline, 10/24/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements

Barsin was amazing! I had a hard time finding a florist when I began the wedding planning process, because I had a very specific image in my head for the center piece. Barsin understood exactly what I wanted! All flowers and bouquets were beyond beautiful and exceeded my expectations! She was also extremely easy to contact throughout the whole process and was extremely responsive through emails. She went above and beyond for my day and I could not have asked for more beautiful flowers! They were absolutely almazing, and for a very reasonable price! Thank you again Barsin for all your hard work!

View Vendor Response

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

1374512598567 easteraccent2

Bridal Bouquet

$150.00 Value | Redeem In-Store
Bridal bouquet will be given complimentary with a COMPLETE booking(Bridesmaids bouquets, all boutonnieres & corsages, ceremony & reception flowers) Certain restrictions apply.
#WWbe6f809910d9d9ba

3 ENDORSEMENTS
I recommend the services of Special Day Bouquets to make your Wedding Day a one-of-a-kind event that will be remembered and cherished by you and all your guests for years to come. ~~ Angela www.calligraphybyangela.com 214 957 2155 Dallas Calligrapher

The Team at Special Day Bouquet is creative and talented , they understand each bride is different and aim to please ... their arrangement and color selections are amazing . We would recommend them to all of our clients .

Great company to work with.... have heard nothing but good things

10 PROS I KNOW