Oak Lawn, IL 60453 Map · Phone number

About Sparkles & Lace Events

Sparkles & Lace Events is a full service wedding planning company based in the Midwest. We are located in the Chicagoland area, but travel frequently to Indiana, Ohio, and other parts of Illinois, as well as across the country and across the world! We offer a range of event planning services from wedding day-of coordination, partial planning, and full planning, to bridal showers, baby showers, bachelorette parties and beyond!

Follow Sparkles & Lace Events on

rose david 4
e6e0a43fdcfc0823 Chic Mediterranean Styled Shoot 28

5 Reviews for Sparkles & Lace Events

Cassie · Married on 11/05/2016

Thank goodness for Alea! She was organized, helpful and a pleasure to work with. I know we had some obstacles that would have caused me extra stress on our wedding day and she handled it with poise allowing me to continue the day stress free. I can't even imagine all the things she handled that I don't even know about! Thank you Alea for helping give us the most perfect wedding day!

Sent on 11/19/2016
  • User6119721 · 2+ years ago

Alea is fantastic!! She has lots of options to accommodate your needs and will work with you to ensure that your day goes how you imagine! The day of, everything went off without a hitch and my family was pleasantly surprised when Alea had ALL of the decorations packed up for us by the end of the reception. All we had to do was show up, pose for some photos, get married, party, and drive (well....be driven) away! She handled any potentially stressful situation: IF anything went wrong, my husband and I sure didn't know about it!

Sent on 02/16/2017

Laura · Married on 08/06/2016

I am so happy to say that as a bride, I was calm, collected, and overjoyed throughout my wedding day. A huge part of this had to do with Alea and her presence the day of, coordinating the timeline of events and making sure that everyone/everything was perfectly in place. Rather than scrambling to find a family member or friend to do the little things, like turning on battery operated candles and lights around the head table, it was such a blessing to give Alea a list and trust that she had it all under control. Not only would I recommend her for the attention to detail, but also for the way that she genuinely enjoys her time celebrating with the couple as she keeps the flow of events in order. I may have forgotten the bouquet toss because of my social nature and visiting with guests, but Alea was there to kindly remind me that we needed to get through a few more of the formalities. Sparkles and Lace comes highly recommended by this bride.

Sent on 10/16/2016