Grand Rapids, MI 49505 Map · Phone number

About Spark Creative Photography

Thanks for visiting my site! My goal is to create images that you will adore for the rest of your life. A few things you should know about me are, first: I LOVE weddings! There is something so precious about two people committing their lives to each other. I love capturing little tender moments that happen; a gentle touch, a warm smile, or a passionate embrace. These are what I call "life's magic". Second: I am a natural light photographer and I love taking photos outdoors. I highly recommend shooting many of your wedding images outside if the weather is accomidating. My photography style is a mixture of photojournalism and planned artistic poses. The photos I take will tell the story of your day and show the passion of your LOVE!

I love meeting new people! And I love coffee! Let's make a plan to get together! Email me at rose@sparkcreativephotography.com or call me at 616.292.8302.

I look forward to meeting you!

Rose

fc3fe9a872484fe4 1425064925299 portraits050
723a5703

27 Reviews for Spark Creative Photography

Katie · Married on 10/23/2015

I rate Spark Creative Photography a strong 5 stars. I could not be happier with the images I received. Every moment (even the unpredictable ones) were captured in a creative way. Rose is professional, yet knows how to have fun with it! Some photographers tend to be in the wrong place at the wrong time leaving some guests unable to see the excitement. Rose has a way of being everywhere she needs to be, but blends in at the same time. Believe me... the guests appreciate that too!!!

Sent on 08/26/2012

Alison · Married on 12/07/2013

Rose does AMAZING work. I absolutely LOVE our engagement pictures and our wedding pictures. She is great to work with, very helpful, relaxed, and fun. I would highly recommend her and will most likely be using her again in the future for family pictures, etc.

Sent on 02/14/2014

Michelle · Married on 06/14/2013

Rose was absolutely wonderful to work with for our wedding. We live out of state and she was very helpful answering questions and communicating via email. She was open to my suggestions and ideas for photo ops. When we received our pictures we were blown away! We have received so many compliments on them. My only regret was not living in MI to get our engagement pictures done.

Sent on 09/14/2013

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Spark Creative Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Toning
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Toning, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Toning, Trash The Dress

• The Fast Booth
    The Fast Booth Photo Booths

Great to work with! You always hope for photographers like this. They really go the distance for the clients and are very easy to work with.