Po Box 613, Downey, CA 90241 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Spanish Guitars-Bolero Soul music

SPANISH GUITARS. "THE BEST INSTRUMENTAL MUSIC FOR YOUR CEREMONY, COCKTAIL AND DINNER".
Known as L.A.s Favorite Spanish Duo, the combination of Bolero, Rumba & Classical is what makes Bolero Soul Unique and exciting.
"They will add the perfect touch to your special Day"
Listen to our music samples online. WWW.BOLEROSOUL.COM

13 Reviews for Spanish Guitars-Bolero Soul music

Hauns · Married on 03/06/2016

Both myself and my now wife were amazed by Bolero Soul's music, professionalism, and how they made the event special for us. We would highly recommend them to anyone looking for great music that can be in Spanish, English, instrumental, and across all genres. Everyone at our event continually commented on how great the music was. I was so nervous before our wedding, however, once Bolero Soul started playing it really set the mood for not only myself and my bride but, the entire wedding party. I do not typically write reviews but, felt compelled to share my great experience with this music group. They are awesome and I would hire them again.

Sincerely,

Hauns & Agueda Anderson

Carolina · Married on 09/20/2014

Bolero Soul was just perfect for our wedding!!! I found them off our vendor list of our venue (The Hacienda, Santa Ana) and once I went on their website and listened to some of their sample music, I fell in love and knew we had to get them. Their music is so beautiful and romantic. Our wedding was a small but intimate brunch ceremony and reception and we only had 60 guest, so it just fit so perfectly for what we had envisioned our special day to be. Our guest fell in love with them and complimented us for having them, still till this day everyone raves about them, even so that some of them bought their cd. I will diffidently recommend them to anyone I know that has an event of any kind.

Angelina · Married on 05/31/2014

I had the Guitieres brothers during my ceremony and cocktail hour. They sounded amazing and I felt really blessed to have them part of my wedding. They only book 6 months prior to your event and I was able to place a down payment to complete the booking process. They arrived on time and sounded wonderful. All my guest really enjoyed their music. I appreciated that I was able to visit their website and hear their music prior to booking. They e-mailed my back promptly answered all my questions and was a wonderful vendor to work with.

Award

Spanish Guitars-Bolero Soul music FAQ

• Are you an agency or a band? Band
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)? 1 - 3
  • What genres of music does (do) your band(s) play? Latin
  • What music services do you provide? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Reception Music, Rehearsal Dinner Music

• Po Box 613 Downey, CA 90241 See on map