Spanish Guitars-Bolero Soul music Reviews

13 | Downey, CA

13 Reviews for Spanish Guitars-Bolero Soul music

Hauns · Married on 03/06/2016

Both myself and my now wife were amazed by Bolero Soul's music, professionalism, and how they made the event special for us. We would highly recommend them to anyone looking for great music that can be in Spanish, English, instrumental, and across all genres. Everyone at our event continually commented on how great the music was. I was so nervous before our wedding, however, once Bolero Soul started playing it really set the mood for not only myself and my bride but, the entire wedding party. I do not typically write reviews but, felt compelled to share my great experience with this music group. They are awesome and I would hire them again.

Sincerely,

Hauns & Agueda Anderson

Carolina · Married on 09/20/2014

Bolero Soul was just perfect for our wedding!!! I found them off our vendor list of our venue (The Hacienda, Santa Ana) and once I went on their website and listened to some of their sample music, I fell in love and knew we had to get them. Their music is so beautiful and romantic. Our wedding was a small but intimate brunch ceremony and reception and we only had 60 guest, so it just fit so perfectly for what we had envisioned our special day to be. Our guest fell in love with them and complimented us for having them, still till this day everyone raves about them, even so that some of them bought their cd. I will diffidently recommend them to anyone I know that has an event of any kind.

Angelina · Married on 05/31/2014

I had the Guitieres brothers during my ceremony and cocktail hour. They sounded amazing and I felt really blessed to have them part of my wedding. They only book 6 months prior to your event and I was able to place a down payment to complete the booking process. They arrived on time and sounded wonderful. All my guest really enjoyed their music. I appreciated that I was able to visit their website and hear their music prior to booking. They e-mailed my back promptly answered all my questions and was a wonderful vendor to work with.

Audra · Married on 08/24/2013

AMAZING!!!!! Bolero Soul is a Christian duo that performed our ceremony music, the mix they have was great. Bolero Soul performed live for our reception and cocktail hour and our family and friends are still talking about the wonderful job they did. Everything from professionalism to their talent was great in making our day special. They are true professionals and definitely a class act and we were so happy we selected them.

Myan · Married on 08/17/2013

On behalf of myself and my husband (no longer known as fiancé) haha...if anyone is looking for spectacular bolero singers..I urge you to contact bolero soul immediately. They are beyond anything that we would have expected for our wedding! Our guests are still talking about their music well after! Professional, entertaining, and honestly genuine people. We are so lucky to have found them.

Marlene · Married on 06/28/2013

Bolero Soul provided beautiful music for our ceremony and the cocktail hour right after. They are so nice, courteous and, most importantly, talented! We would highly recommend them.

Lorena · Married on 06/16/2013

Loved, loved, loved the music at my wedding. Bolero Soul was a perfect choice. Jose Luis and Arturo were awesome. All of the songs that they chose to play were perfect. My niece chose to sing for our first dance as a wedded couple and Bolero Soul worked with her to make the moment PERFECT!!!! So many of my guest asked for their business card because they loved the music so much. They were there before our guest arrived and that really set the mood as they arrived. Their sound is great and they have a large repertoire of songs. Highly recommend.

Bolero Soul is absolutely incredible. I cannot believe we could afford such excellent musicians for our wedding. Several of our guests bought CD's without the band soliciting. Jose Luis and his brother (Arturo? sorry...) are very positive and accommodating. Jose Luis even came to the rehearsal to ensure that everything was ready. I definitely felt that, though our wedding was small, they both treated it with respect and importance. We had them play for part of dinner, followed by our first dance and another hour of dancing. I was a bit worried that many of our guests would not know how to dance to a Latin rhythm, but Bolero Soul got them on their feet. It is hard to imagine our special day without them.

Maria · Married on 03/02/2013

Their music was remarkable, excellent for the mid day wedding my husband and I had. It was elegant and captured some of the most romantic songs perfect for all ages young and old. I had so many compliments for having had such a great group - definitely makes a difference having a live performance as opposed to playing a CD. I would hire them again in a heartbeat!

Juan · Married on 12/02/2011

Our 50th wedding anniversary was a tremendous success thanks to Bolero Soul music. Our guests were dellighted. Thank you for the beautiful music.

• I

Irma · Married on 08/27/2011

Everybody loved them and their music. They have great stage presence and are very engaging with the guests. You will not be disappointed by hiring Bolero Soul. Their music is enchanting. People are still commenting on how much they enjoyed them.

Jim & Debby · Married on 06/18/2011

Bolero Soul added class to an already beautiful wedding. Our 300 guests were very impressed with the variety and beautiful music provided for our daughter's wedding by these very talented brothers. Jim & Debby Janssen

Taylor · Married on 07/29/2011

On July 29th we were married at the Montecito Country Club and chose Bolero Soul to provide music during our cocktail hour and reception. We cannot express how their music added a sense of class and tradition throughout the entire event. Bolero Soul Music is widely accepted by all types of people, and this was reassured by the outpouring of compliments we received days, weeks, and months after our wedding. We would highly recommend Bolero Soul to any couples looking to add that final touch of class for their special day.