Erin Way, Campbell, CA 95008 Map · Phone number

About Soyi Makeup and Hair

Located in Campbell, California, Soyi Makeup and Hair offers its professional makeup artists and hairstylists for weddings and other special occasions. Founded by owner Kelly, the studio specializes in bridal hair, and Kelly herself has styled over 800 brides in the last five years. The team focuses on producing flawless, elegant, and timeless looks, offering on-site services for both hair and makeup application.

The stylists at Soyi Makeup and Hair can work on individuals or wedding parties of up to 15 people. They can schedule trials runs for their services, understanding their clients have a tight timeline on their special day. In addition to hair updos and styling, they offer the following makeup techniques:

• Airbrush makeup

Soyi Makeup and Hair 2
Soyi Makeup and Hair 3
  • Z

Zoey · Married on 07/28/2019

Disney won't make you a princess, but Kelly will!

There are so many reasons to choose Kelly and I don't even know where to start!

Kelly was my hair and makeup artist on my special day, she is so skillful and made my makeup and hair perfect. I got so many compliments on my makeup - it's beautiful yet very natural, perfect for Asian brides who prefer the "nude makeup" look. My hairstyle is as beautiful as it can get, and all it takes to get the perfect hair is to Google the hairstyle you want and show it to Kelly and she will get the work done!

Kelly is also so helpful and thoughtful! She was by my side nearly ALL the time during my photoshoot to make sure my makeup and hair looks nice, and helped me to carry my bouquet when needed. She also helped me to stuff some tissue inside my bouquet in case I want to cry during ceremony.

Another big bonus is Kelly's rate is very reasonable! With her skills you definitely get more than what you pay for. If you are searching for a makeup artist who will make you a princess on your big day and you are reading this, look no further, Kelly is your girl!

Sent on 08/13/2019

Cathy Hsu · Married on 06/01/2019

Kelly was the best!

I am sooo glad I found Kelly online to do my wedding makeup! We started with a trial a few months before my wedding, and I observed what worked well and what could have been improved (ie. eyeshadow on my oily eyelids didn’t hold up well the first time), but for the wedding day we took that into account so Kelly tweaked her technique and my makeup lasted all day! What really impressed me was how she could get the look down on the first try, which was great for my mom and my bridesmaids since they didn’t have a chance to do a trial like I did. Her work made me feel so beautiful while looking natural as well. I am considering taking her personal makeup classes because of her amazing makeup skills!

Sent on 07/30/2019

Kite · Married on 01/20/2019

Thank you Kelly for making me look good and pretty on my pre wedding photo session. I really love her make up and hairstyle. I would recommend people if anyone go to SF for pre wedding photo shooting. Thank you again and hope you continue working on what you enjoy and happy with :)

Sent on 05/17/2018