Erin Way, Campbell, CA 95008 Map · Phone number

About Soyi Makeup and Hair

Located in Campbell, California, Soyi Makeup and Hair offers its professional makeup artists and hairstylists for weddings and other special occasions. Founded by owner Kelly, the studio specializes in bridal hair, and Kelly herself has styled over 800 brides in the last five years. The team focuses on producing flawless, elegant, and timeless looks, offering on-site services for both hair and makeup application.

The stylists at Soyi Makeup and Hair can work on individuals or wedding parties of up to 15 people. They can schedule trials runs for their services, understanding their clients have a tight timeline on their special day. In addition to hair updos and styling, they offer the following makeup techniques:

• Airbrush makeup

Tidy hair
screen shot 2016 06 21 at 11 34 10 am

22 Reviews for Soyi Makeup and Hair

Amanda · Married on 02/12/2020

The dream wedding makeup artist team!

Kelly and the other makeup artists are very professional, friendly, responsive and have great sense of beautiful.

My bridesmaids and I feel so beautiful on my wedding day thanks to Soyi team's magic!!

Kelly listened to what I wanted and delivered a makeup and hair look that made me feel like the most gorgeous version of myself! My mother cried (happy tear) when she saw me with Kelly's makeup and hair! :) haha.

Thank you Soyi Makeup and Hair!

Sent on 01/01/2020
  • Allison

Allison · Married on 11/02/2019

Kelly is the only makeup/hair expert you want with you on your wedding day!

Kelly did my hair and makeup for my wedding two days ago. She was awesome! She is the only person you want to be with you on your wedding day and make everyone feel special. My brides maids all wanted something different, curly, straight, updo, light makeup, more striking makeup and she did it all and everyone felt beautiful. I myself feel more comfortable with natural make-up and she did it perfectly. So many complements. Love the lashes and the pictures were beautiful!!! I cannot say enough wonderful things. Thank you so much Kelly. You are excellent at your job and make brides feel so comfortable and pretty. It is a gift.

Sent on 11/04/2019

Jennifer · Married on 09/11/2019

I felt so beautiful on my wedding day!

Thanks to Soyi Makeup team. My wedding makeup and hair was so on point. I felt beautiful and gorgeous. I received a lot of compliments from my guests. My makeup and hair photographed really well too.

The process working with Kelly was so easy and smooth. She was responsive and responsible. Her personality is very approachable. She is the type of person you would like to have as a bridesmaid!! haha

Kelly and Nadia did amazing on me, my bridesmaids, mothers and other relatives at different ages, and ethnicities. They were so thoughtful and prepared touch up kits for us!!!!

I can't say enough good things about this makeup and hair team.

You won't regret hiring Kelly and Nadia. I highly recommend Soyi Makeup and Hair from the bottom of my heart! Thank you so much, Kelly & Nadia.

Sent on 12/16/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Soyi Makeup and Hair FAQ

• Does makeup price include false lashes?
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Hair
    Makeup
  • What hair services do you offer?
    Updos / Styling
    Hair Trial
    On-Site Hair
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Airbrush Makeup
    Fake Lashes
    Tattoo Coverage

• Erin Way Campbell, CA, 95008 See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (Soyi Makeup and Hair)