Campbell, CA 95008 Map · Phone number

About Soyi Makeup and Hair

Located in Campbell, California, Soyi Makeup and Hair offers its professional makeup artists and hairstylists for weddings and other special occasions. Founded by owner Kelly, the studio specializes in bridal hair, and Kelly herself has styled over 800 brides in the last five years. The team focuses on producing flawless, elegant, and timeless looks, offering on-site services for both hair and makeup application.

The stylists at Soyi Makeup and Hair can work on individuals or wedding parties of up to 15 people. They can schedule trials runs for their services, understanding their clients have a tight timeline on their special day. In addition to hair updos and styling, they offer the following makeup techniques:

• Airbrush makeup
  • Contour makeup
  • Eye makeup
  • Fake lashes
  • Natural makeup
  • Tattoo coverage
Follow Soyi Makeup and Hair on

Other couples have also viewed

• Makeup Artistry by Thy

24 Reviews for Soyi Makeup and Hair

• Elizabeth

Elizabeth J. · Getting married on 01/02/2022

Loved my look!

Kelly did my hair and makeup for my engagement photo shoot, and then for my bridesmaids and me for my wedding. She is friendly and responsible. For the engagement shoot, I came over to her studio, which was clean and cute. For the wedding, she and Nadia came over to my apartment and did everything here. We all loved our hair and makeup! Thank you! :)

Sent on 02/23/2021
  • Ariana

Ariana · Married on 04/24/2021

I've never felt so beautiful!

I am so happy K. Saw Weddings, our planner, recommended SOYI Makeup! Her portfolio is gorgeous but I was not prepared for how I would look after my hair and makeup trial! She had a great questionnaire before the trial that helped me narrow down what I wanted, then we chatted and went over options to make sure we were on the same page and I loved the finished look. She was super attentive to COVID guidelines, and I felt incredibly safe working with her. I normally don’t wear a lot of makeup or like how it looks on me, but what she used made me actually feel glowy and gorgeous - and my skin felt amazing after I took it all off, which was a nice surprise.
    She came to our hotel on the wedding day to do my hair and makeup and my two bridesmaids’ - they both looked amazing! She showed them how to place my veil and make sure it wouldn’t wreck my hair after the ceremony.
    Even with the three of us, she kept perfectly to the schedule and finished in time - we talked about a couple of adjustments after the trail and I have never felt so beautiful! My updo and wavy little curls were still perfect after hours outside and even after my long veil kept catching on the fountain at our venue and yanking my head. She gave us all touch up kits to manage things like mask marks and lip color and it was perfect. My bridesmaids looked absolutely gorgeous and all of us felt beyond beautiful!

Sent on 05/08/2021

Amanda · Married on 02/12/2020

The dream wedding makeup artist team!

Kelly and the other makeup artists are very professional, friendly, responsive and have great sense of beautiful.

My bridesmaids and I feel so beautiful on my wedding day thanks to Soyi team's magic!!

Kelly listened to what I wanted and delivered a makeup and hair look that made me feel like the most gorgeous version of myself! My mother cried (happy tear) when she saw me with Kelly's makeup and hair! :) haha.

Thank you Soyi Makeup and Hair!

Sent on 01/01/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Soyi Makeup and Hair FAQ

• Does makeup price include false lashes?
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Hair
    Makeup
  • What hair services do you offer?
    Updos / Styling
    Hair Trial
    On-Site Hair
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Airbrush Makeup
    Fake Lashes
    Tattoo Coverage

• Campbell, CA, 95008 See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (Soyi Makeup and Hair)