2424 Castleton Commerce Way, Virginia Beach, VA 23454 Map · Phone number

About Southside Ground Transportation LLC

TRAVEL AT IT'S BEST!!

Serving Hampton Roads with luxury transportation in our 1958 Rolls Royce, Mercedes Sprinter, white stretch limo and black sedan.Southside Ground Transportation is a family owned business that takes pride in offering you first class transportation. It starts with a staff member from our office who is professional and courteous in handling your request. From there we ensure that a clean, smoke free and safe vehicle is driven by a properly attired, professionally trained chauffeur will arrive on time to transport you to your destination. Our company serves all of Hampton Roads and surrounding areas.

Contact: 757-513-0752 or sgtlimo@gmail.com

35b825e3b9b13854 1335744530304 GrantDebPhotographers0004
mauryprom045

2 Reviews for Southside Ground Transportation LLC

Kristen · Married on 08/09/2014

We booked the silver rolls royce for our wedding and it was a huge hit! It was beautiful and we loved riding back to our hotel in it! We got some great pictures with it and we wouldn't have wanted anything else for our departure! Thanks again!

Sent on 08/20/2014

Southside Ground Transportation LLC's reply:

We are glad that we could help make your day special. Congratulations again and may God continue to bless your union!

Shannon · Married on 09/10/2011

My experience with Southside Ground Transportation was excellent from the moment they picked me up for my wedding, the photo shoot with the BEAUTIFUL car and until they dropped myself and my husband off at our honeymoon destination. I will DEFINATLY use them again for any occasion that I need transportation with! I have referred many other friends and all of their experiences mirrored my happiness! This is a GREAT COMPANY WITH EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!

Sent on 08/02/2012

Southside Ground Transportation LLC FAQ

• What types of vehicles are in your fleet? Stretch Limo, Motor Coach, Sedan, Van
  • Schedule permitting, which of the following driving services do you provide? Round Trip
  • Typically, what is the minimum rental time required to book your services during peak season? 3 Hours
  • Which of the following amenities are your vehicles equipped with? Bar, Bottled Water / Ice, DVD Player, Fiber Optic Lighting, Flat Screen TVs, Premium Stereo System, Privacy Partition, Red Carpet Service, Wedding Signage

• Touche Weddings & Events, LLC
    Touche Weddings & Events, LLC Wedding Planners

Southside Ground Transportation has the most unique and fabulous vehicles. From the vintage Rolls to the Mercedes Sprinter you'll love their fleet. And they are so easy to work with. We highly recommend Southside GT.

• Big Dreams Media Group
    Big Dreams Media Group Wedding DJs

Southside Ground Transportation have some of the unique vehicles in the Hampton Roads area to include RR. The owners are a pleasure to work with and I highly recommend their services.

• DC Photobooth
    DC Photobooth Photo Booths

Awesome Limo company! Julius is very accommodating and his limo was very comfortable!

• 2424 Castleton Commerce Way Virginia Beach, 23454 See on map