Southern Touch Events

$2,000
Day-Of, Full, Partial

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Southern Touch Events

Put a Southern Touch on It!

"Let us put a southern touch on your next wedding or event."

In need of a Wedding Coordinator! Southern Touch Events can help! New to the Nashville area! We are all about personalized touches to make your day as stress free as possible!

Our Team of Southern girls have been assisting and coordinating weddings for over 10 years! We have experience in large traditional southern weddings, to small beach ceremonies, to church weddings. We always love working with people from different cultures or backgrounds and just love helping a couple's special day to flow perfectly. If you are interested send us an email to set up a consultation!

Good luck on your planning and let us know if we can help!

www.southerntouchevents.com

Non-Religious (2)
Event Design (1)
Civil (1)
Religious (1)

Hiring Millie and her team was, hands down, the best decision I made wedding planning. From the moment I was engaged I knew I wanted Millie to be my coordinator! We used Millie for her month-of services and wedding day coordination. Without her, I have no idea how I could have pulled off my beautiful, stress-free wedding!! From the decor, to dealing with vendors, to literally driving me to the ceremony herself because of transportation issues, Millie and her team did it all! We had several phone call meetings and one in-person walk through of my venues and Millie took it from there. As i booked vendors, I sent her the contracts and the month-of I didn't have to worry about a thing. She was on top of everything and made wedding day the magical, stress-free blur it should and is meant to be for the bride! She brought my vision to life and I can't thank her enough for that!

Profile Picture Paige, 3/3/18, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Non-Religious

Millie and her team get 5 stars across the board! They helped me from the tiny details to the big ones and helped me plan the ultimate schedule for our day-of activities (down to the 5 minute increment). On top of it all, they rescued my hair! My hair stylist from out of town made a mess of things, but her team stepped in and did some magic - they're a team of fairy godmothers. I would recommend them to anyone who is getting married!

Profile Picture Camille, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Non-Religious, Ceremony, Reception

As someone who is very driven, perfectionistic, and Type A, it is a rare thing for me to rate a service, person or company with 5 stars-- typically there is something that just isn't quite right. This is not the case with Southern Touch Events. Millie Mathis, owner of Southern Touch, is worth EVERY penny. She is professional, on time, goes above and beyond, gets the job done, is all about the bride on the wedding day. I honestly started to call Millie the 2nd love of my life (after my husband) -- she was that good. Hiring Southern Touch Events was a lifesaver for me throughout the wedding planning process and especially the month of the wedding. I texted her countless times and e-mailed in the middle of the night and Millie was always sweet and responsive.

I wish I could tell every bride in the world to hire her because it will be the best money you will spend during your wedding -- she is a stress reliever, a confidant, a friend, and the bad cop when you have a baby that starts to cry during your ceremony and the mom doesn't take him out...

My wedding day would not have been nearly as fun or relaxing without Southern Touch Events by my side. I cannot tell you how many people said to me "you don't seem stressed at all about your wedding" and that's because I wasn't stressed thanks to Millie. She took care of everything from picking up a sash for my dress that I didn't have time to get to driving to my house about an hour away from her just to sit and talk with me and go over some wedding items. Hire Southern Touch -- you won't regret it.

Profile Picture Morgan, 12/17/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Religious

Southern Touch Events Pricing

220x220 sq 1395072113031 cover
220x220 sq 1395072165152 ang
220x220 sq 1395072174012 ang
220x220 sq 1395072180259 ang
220x220 sq 1526383540 b8680d63b4fc2fe5 1526383539 1cfb9ff5f0cca9f0 1526383532823 1 17990597 745381492

2 ENDORSEMENTS
Southern Touch Events was a thrill to work with!!!

We absolutely love working with Southern Touch Events! Millie and her team are always so professional and super sweet! She is very organized and creative... Each wedding we have worked with her has been absolutely gorgeous! Every bride needs a wedding planner and in our opinion she is one of the best in Nashville (and our personal favorite)! You definitely cannot go wrong by giving Millie with Southern Touch Events a call! Trust me you will be glad you did!

Nashville, TN 37209   See On Map