Southern Touch Events

Southern Touch Events

Day-Of, Full, Partial

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Southern Touch Events

Put a Southern Touch on It!

"Let us put a southern touch on your next wedding or event."

In need of a Wedding Coordinator! Southern Touch Events can help! New to the Nashville area! We are all about personalized touches to make your day as stress free as possible!

Our Team of Southern girls have been assisting and coordinating weddings for over 10 years! We have experience in large traditional southern weddings, to small beach ceremonies, to church weddings. We always love working with people from different cultures or backgrounds and just love helping a couple's special day to flow perfectly. If you are interested send us an email to set up a consultation!

Good luck on your planning and let us know if we can help!

Categories: Wedding Planner

Budget Analysis (1)
Civil (1)
Non-Religious (1)
Religious (1)

Millie and her team get 5 stars across the board! They helped me from the tiny details to the big ones and helped me plan the ultimate schedule for our day-of activities (down to the 5 minute increment). On top of it all, they rescued my hair! My hair stylist from out of town made a mess of things, but her team stepped in and did some magic - they're a team of fairy godmothers. I would recommend them to anyone who is getting married!

Profile Picture Camille, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Non-Religious, Ceremony, Reception

As someone who is very driven, perfectionistic, and Type A, it is a rare thing for me to rate a service, person or company with 5 stars-- typically there is something that just isn't quite right. This is not the case with Southern Touch Events. Millie Mathis, owner of Southern Touch, is worth EVERY penny. She is professional, on time, goes above and beyond, gets the job done, is all about the bride on the wedding day. I honestly started to call Millie the 2nd love of my life (after my husband) -- she was that good. Hiring Southern Touch Events was a lifesaver for me throughout the wedding planning process and especially the month of the wedding. I texted her countless times and e-mailed in the middle of the night and Millie was always sweet and responsive.

I wish I could tell every bride in the world to hire her because it will be the best money you will spend during your wedding -- she is a stress reliever, a confidant, a friend, and the bad cop when you have a baby that starts to cry during your ceremony and the mom doesn't take him out...

My wedding day would not have been nearly as fun or relaxing without Southern Touch Events by my side. I cannot tell you how many people said to me "you don't seem stressed at all about your wedding" and that's because I wasn't stressed thanks to Millie. She took care of everything from picking up a sash for my dress that I didn't have time to get to driving to my house about an hour away from her just to sit and talk with me and go over some wedding items. Hire Southern Touch -- you won't regret it.

Profile Picture Morgan, 12/17/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Religious

The best decision I made for my wedding was choosing Millie Mathis as my wedding planner! After our first meeting, I came home and told my fiancé (now husband) that she was absolutely perfect. Millie is such a genuinely sweet person with a southern charm that I found so inviting. Being raised in Nashville, I felt so comfortable with her right away. I consider myself to be a very laidback person but I am also extremely organized in my life. I love lists, planners and accomplishing things on time. When Millie showed me her example timelines for bridesmaids, groomsmen, bride & groom and family, I was in heaven! Every part of the day had a specific time of when and where it would happen. I had no doubt that Millie and her team would make this wedding go off without a hitch (and I was SOOOOO right!) I booked Millie at least a year before my wedding day, I chose to do ‘month of’ planning because I really wanted to be involved in vendor selection and the décor elements. I really just needed someone to take everything over the month of so I could be stress free. Regardless of what package I selected, Millie was always available to me and consistently checked on my progress throughout the year. The whole weekend of the wedding was absolutely perfect thanks to Millie and her team. They kept everyone organized and on time but also made all of my bridal party and family feel special and respected. Everyone complimented on how amazing Millie was and how everything was so easy and organized. Throughout the day, people kept telling me I looked so calm and asking if I was alright (I guess brides are supposed to be stressed and crazy). Millie was the ultimate reason for my perfect wedding day. I had no stress, everything went perfectly and she always made sure I was okay (whether that meant finding my lip gloss, fixing my veil or retrieving my ballet flats). I cannot say thank you enough to all of her team members. They were amazing to work with as well. They picked up all of my déc

View Vendor Response

220x220 sq 1395072113031 cover
220x220 sq 1395072165152 ang
220x220 sq 1395072174012 ang
220x220 sq 1395072180259 ang

Southern Touch Events was a thrill to work with!!!

We absolutely love working with Southern Touch Events! Millie and her team are always so professional and super sweet! She is very organized and creative... Each wedding we have worked with her has been absolutely gorgeous! Every bride needs a wedding planner and in our opinion she is one of the best in Nashville (and our personal favorite)! You definitely cannot go wrong by giving Millie with Southern Touch Events a call! Trust me you will be glad you did!

Nashville, TN 37209   See On Map