Southern Touch Events

Nashville, TN 37209 Map · Phone number
Package Price $2,000
Availability Check your date

About Southern Touch Events

"Let us put a southern touch on your next wedding or event."

In need of a Wedding Coordinator! Southern Touch Events can help! New to the Nashville area! We are all about personalized touches to make your day as stress free as possible!

Our Team of Southern girls have been assisting and coordinating weddings for over 10 years! We have experience in large traditional southern weddings, to small beach ceremonies, to church weddings. We always love working with people from different cultures or backgrounds and just love helping a couple's special day to flow perfectly. If you are interested send us an email to set up a consultation!

Good luck on your planning and let us know if we can help!

www.southerntouchevents.com

Thanks!

Indoor wedding setup
Indoor wedding setup

6 Reviews for Southern Touch Events

• Paige

Paige · Married on 03/03/2018

Hiring Millie and her team was, hands down, the best decision I made wedding planning. From the moment I was engaged I knew I wanted Millie to be my coordinator! We used Millie for her month-of services and wedding day coordination. Without her, I have no idea how I could have pulled off my beautiful, stress-free wedding!! From the decor, to dealing with vendors, to literally driving me to the ceremony herself because of transportation issues, Millie and her team did it all! We had several phone call meetings and one in-person walk through of my venues and Millie took it from there. As i booked vendors, I sent her the contracts and the month-of I didn't have to worry about a thing. She was on top of everything and made wedding day the magical, stress-free blur it should and is meant to be for the bride! She brought my vision to life and I can't thank her enough for that!

Southern Touch Events 1
    Southern Touch Events 2

Camille · Married on 09/23/2017

Millie and her team get 5 stars across the board! They helped me from the tiny details to the big ones and helped me plan the ultimate schedule for our day-of activities (down to the 5 minute increment). On top of it all, they rescued my hair! My hair stylist from out of town made a mess of things, but her team stepped in and did some magic - they're a team of fairy godmothers. I would recommend them to anyone who is getting married!

Morgan · Married on 12/17/2016

As someone who is very driven, perfectionistic, and Type A, it is a rare thing for me to rate a service, person or company with 5 stars-- typically there is something that just isn't quite right. This is not the case with Southern Touch Events. Millie Mathis, owner of Southern Touch, is worth EVERY penny. She is professional, on time, goes above and beyond, gets the job done, is all about the bride on the wedding day. I honestly started to call Millie the 2nd love of my life (after my husband) -- she was that good. Hiring Southern Touch Events was a lifesaver for me throughout the wedding planning process and especially the month of the wedding. I texted her countless times and e-mailed in the middle of the night and Millie was always sweet and responsive.

I wish I could tell every bride in the world to hire her because it will be the best money you will spend during your wedding -- she is a stress reliever, a confidant, a friend, and the bad cop when you have a baby that starts to cry during your ceremony and the mom doesn't take him out...

My wedding day would not have been nearly as fun or relaxing without Southern Touch Events by my side. I cannot tell you how many people said to me "you don't seem stressed at all about your wedding" and that's because I wasn't stressed thanks to Millie. She took care of everything from picking up a sash for my dress that I didn't have time to get to driving to my house about an hour away from her just to sit and talk with me and go over some wedding items. Hire Southern Touch -- you won't regret it.

Southern Touch Events FAQ

• What is the hourly rate? $ 100.00
  • How many planners are on your team? 7

• Kiersten Stevenson Photography
    Kiersten Stevenson Photography Wedding Photographers

Southern Touch Events was a thrill to work with!!!

• Lisa Shelby Photography
    Lisa Shelby Photography Wedding Photographers

We absolutely love working with Southern Touch Events! Millie and her team are always so professional and super sweet! She is very organized and creative... Each wedding we have worked with her has been absolutely gorgeous! Every bride needs a wedding planner and in our opinion she is one of the best in Nashville (and our personal favorite)! You definitely cannot go wrong by giving Millie with Southern Touch Events a call! Trust me you will be glad you did!

• Nashville, TN 37209 See on map