Lenoir, NC 28645 Map · Phone number
  • Photos
  • Real Weddings 1

2 Reviews for Southern Comforts Catering and Event Planning

Alissa · Married on 08/25/2012

These girls do it all!!!! In addition to catering my reception, they also provided my wedding cake and cupcakes, flowers, event staffing, band/guitarist for ceremony, decor, lighting, etc, etc, you name it and they can either do it or put you in touch with someone who can. My ceremony and reception were beautifully decorated, the food was wonderful and the staff were friendly and eager to help.

Sent on 10/11/2012

Amy · Married on 12/17/2016

We used SC for both rehearsal dinner and Sunday brunch. However, I did not work with them in the planning. My mother-in-law planned these events. She seemed very pleased with working with them and the planning process was very efficient. They had great service and it was nice to have the same people coming Friday and again on Sunday (at the same venue both events). I trusted that they were familiar with us and would serve us and our guests well.
    I enjoyed the food. We went with Italian for the RD and typical brunch /eggs/fruit/bread dishes for Sunday brunch. Would recommend and were more affordable then our wedding dinner caterer.

Sent on 03/27/2017