All Events DJ Services

Sunrise, FL View map
$625 Most Popular Price

$625 Most Popular Price

All Events DJ Services is a wedding DJ and entertainment company based in Sunrise, Florida. The company was established in 1998, and today, their passion for great music remains as strong as ever. Owner Noel and his team will work with you to design a celebration that reflects your unique style and love story. From the first pre-wedding meeting to the last dance of the evening, they’ll be there for you every step of the way. Noel and his team are out to prove that dreams really do come true, and they can’t wait to meet you and get started.

All Events DJ Services is looking forward to your big day. Wedding package features include up to six hours of music, a professional DJ, a wireless microphone, backup equipment, and a personalized playlist. Their vast music library features a variety of your favorite genres. They have worship and inspirational music, club, R&B, golden oldies, and all the latest hits from the charts. Sound and lighting solutions are also available.

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$550

What is included in the starting price?

Travel Expenses
Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$625

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Travel Expenses

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$100

What music genres do you specialize in?

Christian
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Bilingual MC
Do-Not-Play List
Karaoke
One Event Per Day

What additional equipment do you offer?

Disco Ball

1 User photo

• Ed T.
    Ed T. S. Married on 01/15/2022

Excellent, Friendly, Professional DJ

Noel- was a class act. He genuinely cared about our wedding. He came out to the property to scout it out, he was extremely responsive and helpful when we had a question, he listened to our concerns and was there for us when we needed advice. When I talked to him over the phone for the first time and then met him in person when he scouted out the property I knew I was in good hands. That is serious peace of mind knowing that he was going to show up on time and have everything handled. I would recommend him for any function. 5 star pro

All Events DJ Services's reply:

Thank you so much for this wonderful review. I truly enjoyed reading it and am so happy to know you and Tania were fully satisfied with our service. I was truly a pleasure and I look forward to working with both you and your wife again. BIG THANK YOU!
  • Rebeca
    Rebeca Married on 11/30/2019

A happy bride

Noel is amazing! I loved working with him planning the music for my wedding. Organized, professional and he knows how to make the customer pleased. Thank you Noel!

All Events DJ Services's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to write this wonderful review of me and my service. It was a pleasure working with both you and David for your special day. We had a blast watching everyone have a great time. I look forward to serving you again at any of your future events. Lastly Congratulations to both of you on your wedding!
  • Kristen
    Kristen Married on 06/22/2019

Great DJ!!!

Noel was wonderful to work with - he helped organize the reception timeline, always was available to answer questions, and was great with all our music needs. We had a mix of Latin and Caucasian guests, and Noel played music to energize both groups. We had an amazing reception with Noel - he will go above and beyond and is a great choice for your event!!

All Events DJ Services's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this wonderful review. It was a pleasure working with you in preparation for your special day. I am so happy I was able to give you my best and keep everything going smooth as possible. Wishing both you and Alejandro lots of love and happiness in your new life together.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

9033 NW 54th St Sunrise, FL, 33351
Location of (All Events DJ Services)

Other vendors in Miami for your wedding