All Events DJ Services Reviews

1 User photo

• Rebeca
    Rebeca Married on 11/30/2019

A happy bride

Noel is amazing! I loved working with him planning the music for my wedding. Organized, professional and he knows how to make the customer pleased. Thank you Noel!

All Events DJ Services's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to write this wonderful review of me and my service. It was a pleasure working with both you and David for your special day. We had a blast watching everyone have a great time. I look forward to serving you again at any of your future events. Lastly Congratulations to both of you on your wedding!
  • Kristen
    Kristen Married on 06/22/2019

Great DJ!!!

Noel was wonderful to work with - he helped organize the reception timeline, always was available to answer questions, and was great with all our music needs. We had a mix of Latin and Caucasian guests, and Noel played music to energize both groups. We had an amazing reception with Noel - he will go above and beyond and is a great choice for your event!!

All Events DJ Services's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this wonderful review. It was a pleasure working with you in preparation for your special day. I am so happy I was able to give you my best and keep everything going smooth as possible. Wishing both you and Alejandro lots of love and happiness in your new life together.
    Nicole Married on 05/24/2019

BEST DJ EVER !! HIRE HIM !! Don't hesitate to do so

Honestly it was the best DJ ever!! Very professional, make sure everyone was dancing the night away, super easy to work with!. If I could do it all over again I would hire him in a heart beat !
    Tania Married on 04/27/2019

Highly Skilled in his craft

Noel was terrific to work with! He was very easy going and spent many hours with us in person and on the phone many weeks up until our wedding day. He would make suggestions to help our timeline flow smoothly that we wouldn’t think about! He was truly very helpful in making our wedding day a success. We highly recommend him for any event and he can provide any songs and give feedback on any ideas you have to make it work. We were very pleased with his down to earth nature and passion for his work. Thank you for making our wedding day a success!! We appreciate you and would recommend your services to anyone looking for a high quality DJ!

Hi Tania,

Thank you so much for taking time out to do a review of our service. It is reviews like this that helps others know the type of quality and service we always strive to provide. It was a pleasure working with both you and Robert on your special day. I truly enjoyed watching everyone having a great time and capturing that moment when you took the microphone and sang with the Mariachi's. Great voice! Lastly a Big Congratulations to both of you on your wedding. I look forward to serving you again in the near future.
  • Elizabeth
    Elizabeth Married on 04/05/2019

Fantastic!

Noel was awesome from beginning to end. He provided an online form/site for us to fill out that made it so easy to pick our music preferences and explain how we wanted the wedding to go. He was even able to incorporate songs that were not available in his database. The music made the night for everyone, and the dance floor was always full. He didn't skip a beat and he kept all of our guests engaged all evening.

All Events DJ Services's reply:

Thank you so much for your review on our service. It was a pleasure working you both you and Kevin on your wedding. I had a blast watching you, your family and friends non stop on the dance floor. I am especially happy we were able to pull off your surprise dance with your dad which was definitely a hit with everyone. Big congratulations to you both and I look forward to serving you again in the future.
    Margaret M. Married on 02/01/2019

The Ultimate DJ Noel

Noel, truly made our wedding party a special event. The lighting that he worked out created just the right ambience. The music was perfectly selected for the cocktail hour, followed by dinner music then dance music that went on all evening. Our family and friends just danced the night away. We highly recommend Noel as he took us through all the DJ steps to ensure that all things went right and He exceeded our expectations. Bravo Noel

All Events DJ Services's reply:

It was such a pleasure working with both of you on your wedding, but aside from that I found the two of you to be genuinely awesome individuals that made it easy. Thank you for your wonderful review and I look forward to working with you again whenever you both are in need of my services. Congratulations again to both of you on your wedding.
    Shannon Married on 05/22/2016
    AMAZING from start to finish is the only word to describe my experience with Noel. He was so incredibly helpful and made our wedding just perfect. The guests loved his music and he kept the party going all night. He is fantastic and I would recommend him to everyone!!!

All Events DJ Services's reply:

Hi Shannon, I want to thank you both for the wonderful review and for choosing me for your wedding. It was a pleasure working with both you and Jason. Congratulations on your wedding and I wish you both the Best!
    Ayarith Married on 05/19/2016
    DJ NOEL did such an amazing job at our wedding this past thursday in Miami Beach. He's very relaxed and lets you really run your show, and if you want to change songs or music during the party, its all good. He knows how to mc and direct the crowd and get the party going or slow it down for dinner and speeches. What a great party! He had a 3 room set up at our location. I would highly recommend this DJ for your next party!
    cheers Ayarith

All Events DJ Services's reply:

Thank you for your awesome review, We really appreciate it. We look forward to playing at your next event.
  • F
    Francisco Married on 05/14/2016
    Be ready to get asked questions you did not think about it....he is very well versed in his profession and knows exactly how to be prepared and how to handle the event.
    South Florida DJs did the lighting for our beautiful reception, we chose magenta uplighting, music/AV for the ceremony, DJ/emceeing for the reception, and a dancefloor.
    I cannot recommend them enough! We knew exactly what we wanted for our reception music, ambiance and all. We met with DJ Noel and he answered all our questions and maintained in contact every step of the way. On the day of our wedding, I watched him throughout the night making sure everyone was ready before starting the events laid out in our
    timeline. He had all our guests on their feet and dancing all night. He was amazing! I would highly recommend this company.

All Events DJ Services's reply:

We want to thank you for selecting us for your most important day. We look forward to working with you again in the future. Best of Luck and well wishes to both of you on your new journey.
    Alexis Married on 03/12/2016
    South Florica DJs provided their DJ and MC services for our wedding reception on March 2016. We needed someone Bilingual in English and Spanish. The bride's family was Jewish and mine is Latin. I chose them primarily because of the price and was comfortable after our first consultation which was free. DJ Noel was our DJ/MC for our 4-hour
    reception. They were in contact with me every step of the way From addressing any questions or concerns before signing the contract to the actual event. Once we signed, we had access to their music database and wedding tools. DJ Noel, called us 2 weeks before the wedding to ensure everything was sorted out and the day before to see if we
    had any last minute changes and walked us through our plan. I can't tell what a relief it was knowing everything was in order. I am so happy we went with this company,
    DJ Noel, delivered 150%, Every one is still talking about what a wonderful time they had, the music, the announcements were all perfect. I highly recommend this company and will definately use their services again whenever I need a DJ.

All Events DJ Services's reply:

Wow! Thank you for having us at one of your most important days to make it memorable. We appreciate your business and wish you both many years of happiness and success.
  • W
    William Married on 01/17/2016
    Extremely professional and helpful. Stepped in to address unforeseen issues that was not handled by wedding planner. Very knowledgeable about music and really knows his craft. Highly recommend.