State Wide Service, Ewa Beach, HI 96706 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Sounds Unlimited Hawaii

THANK YOU!

for considering Sounds Unlimited Hawaii for all of your DJ entertainment needs. We are professionals in the Hawaii Wedding DJ entertainment industry and our focus is to provide a wide range of music entertainment options for all types of events. We pride ourselves in providing quality service combined with personal customer attention.

2c381e4b263b21cb 1525342833 07bc215613d6a0f7 1525342832 3ebab5770ca32ad8 152534
Bouquet
Bouquet
2c381e4b263b21cb 1525342833 07bc215613d6a0f7 1525342832 3ebab5770ca32ad8 152534

3 Reviews for Sounds Unlimited Hawaii

James & Trina · Married on 04/10/2015

Chris Castro is an excellent DJ to work with. He's very familiar with the wedding scene and works great with other vendors, being that he runs sounds for different wedding workshops. He was very flexible with our busy schedules and quickly fit us in when we needed to meet with him. His prices for his services are very reasonable and he was able to read the crowd and keep the dance floor going! According to our guests, he was excellent with requests and had their songs playing in no time! When we ran into "speed bumps" that night, he was quick to cover on the fly! Very humble guy. We'd highly recommend!

Sent on 04/13/2015

Danica · Married on 02/28/2015

Chris from Sounds Unlimited really was amazingly easy, prompt & fun to work with. He made my job easy (as a bride) and he exceeded our expectations the day of our wedding. He made suggestions for us prior to the reception that we hadn't even thought of. He was a great MC/DJ & I am so happy we were able to book him! Thanks again, Chris! :)

Sent on 03/10/2015

Ana · Married on 10/29/2016

I attended the Wedding Cafe seminars for brides to be, and Chris happened to be there as one of the vendors.
    I had no clue which person/company to go with, being I was a first time bride.
    After looking around at other vendors, Chris seemed most composed, and professional.
    As a bride, you don't want someone who will add more stress to your big day, and that's why I am glad I chose Chris!
    He had a music planner to help with your reception, and music is very important during reception so there isn't any silence.
    I gave Chris genres/artists and he played all the great songs that brought back memories.
    My wedding was so much fun, and the music played a big part in that!
    Chris was always respectful, professional and very flexible, and I would recommend him to my friends/family.
    I would definitely use Chris again for another big event/celebration in my life!

Sent on 11/01/2016

Sounds Unlimited Hawaii FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,850.00
  • What is included in the starting price? Consultation, Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,150.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 500.00
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Disco Ball, Microphones, Photobooth, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Real Weddings

• Forever In Love Memories
    Forever In Love Memories Wedding Photographers

Chris Castro of Sounds Unlimited Hawaii is one of the best wedding DJ's in Hawaii to work with. I can always count on Chris to get great dancing shots because he knows exactly what kind of music to play. He's also available as an emcee and he knows how to uplight any ballroom correctly. I highly recommend his services so book him if he's available for your event.

• State Wide Service Ewa Beach, 96706 See on map