Sound Waves Pro DJs

10105 Barnett Loop, Port Richey, FL 34668 Map · Phone number

About Sound Waves Pro DJs

Sound Waves Pro DJs is committed to making your next party a fun and memorable one! We’ve got the experience and equipment to make sure that you and your guests have a great time.

Don’t get stuck with an inexperienced or out-dated DJ. Our DJs are fun and keep up with the current trends in music, technology, and social media, all while maintaining the ability to mix it up with those great old school jams that you love to hear!

If you need formalities, we are prepared to give the most professional presentation that your guests have ever seen. And once those formalities are over, we will get the party started and keep it going until you say “STOP!”

Even though weddings and corporate events fill up our calendars, we love to mix music, MC events, and throw big parties. Nothing makes us happier than when our clients are happy.

Sound Waves Pro DJs is fully licensed and insured so that you can have the peace of mind knowing that we will stay true to our contracted times, events, and all other obligations.

Follow Sound Waves Pro DJs on

DJ

4 Reviews for Sound Waves Pro DJs

Tiffany · Married on 11/10/2018

Nov 10, 2018

We had the DJ and photo booth for our wedding. April had a huge amount of props for the photo booth! Jose was perfect! Everyone I spoke to said they loved the DJ, played an amazing variety of music! Definately would recommend!

Sent on 11/21/2018

Sound Waves Pro DJs's reply:

Thank you Tiffany! You’re weddings was beautiful and it was so nice to meet all of your friends and family! Thank you for the recommendation and for letting us be part of your big day!

Deanna · Married on 02/10/2018

Soundwave was so great to work with. Jim and Rahm made sure we had the songs that were important to us from our ceremony to the reception. Rahm brought great energy to the reception and provided exceptional audio throughout our entire day. Definitely recommend them for your next event! - Deanna & John

Lindsey · Married on 09/30/2017

I got married 9/30/17 and all I can say is Amazing!!!! Dj Jose is the best! Him and his wife did my wedding and I love them, extremely helpful (since I didn't no what i was doing) as nice as can be and so professional! The music was amazing and played all the songs that I asked for, we made a few last minute changes during the wedding and they had no problem what so ever! Everyone at my wedding raved about how awesome they were, I don't think anyone was sitting,everyone had a great time and danced the entire time! Your silly if you don't book these amazing people for your event! I loved them! And can't thank them enough for everything they did to make my day special:)

Sent on 11/17/2017

Sound Waves Pro DJs's reply:

Thank you Lindsey! We had a blast with you! Planning and working with you was a highlight this year!

Sound Waves Pro DJs FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 675.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,350.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Sound/PA System, MC, Microphones, Photobooth, Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 300.00
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

• 10105 Barnett Loop Port Richey, FL 34668 See on map