Spring Valley, Spring Valley, NY 10977 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 10

About Soul Soundz Production

Soul Soundz Production is a disc jockey service in Spring Valley, New York. This company personalizes every event to meet your needs. They want to make your wedding magical and unforgettable with unique lighting, DJ and MC services. They are a one-stop shop for all your entertainment needs.

Soul Soundz Production offers complete wedding packages including five hours of service, speakers, subwoofers, lighting, monogram projection, DJ and MC services, and more. You can customize your package and choose services to fit your plan. They offer photo booths, selfie stations, fog machines to make your wedding a one-of-a-kind experience. Their DJs work with you to create playlists for all your wedding events. They know how to entertain your guests and keep your events moving smoothly. They offer bilingual DJs for your events.

Follow Soul Soundz Production on

• Videos 1

1 Reviews for Soul Soundz Production

Venite Lochard · Married on 08/04/2018

Don't stop won't stop

I never write reviews, but I had to write one for DJ Phili. I first heard/met DJ Phili at my best friend’s engagement party. I myself was not engaged yet but knew I wanted DJ Phili to be part of my Big Day once the question was popped! And I was NOT disappointed. Working with DJ Phili was like working with an old friend. He was reachable by phone, txt and email. He was always flexible to meeting with me and my Fiancée at the location and time that worked best for us. DJ phili is very diverse, I’m Haitian and my husband is Jamaican so we wanted a nice blend of the two cultures and additionally, we had a very diverse guest list (people from around the world and various age groups). DJ Phili had all of our guests on the floor, people who say they don’t typically dance were out there which is exactly what we wanted; he played a great variety of songs, kept the energy up and transitioned flawlessly. We got what we wanted and then some!
    For the Big Day, DJ Phili was on time and very helpful in lending a piece of equipment to the band who played during our cocktail hour (they were experiencing some equipment failure). DJ Phili is a must for your upcoming wedding or event. Don’t think about it, book him and add his phone number to your contact list as you will book him again and again!!!
    Love always,
    Venite and Kano

Sent on 11/22/2018

Soul Soundz Production FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,100.00
  • What is included in the starting price? MC, Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,200.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Flat Screen, Sound/PA System, MC, Microphones, Projector
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 400.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, Indie, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What services do you offer? Bilingual MC, Consultation, Liability Insurance, MC, Video Projection

• Spring Valley Spring Valley, New York, 10977 See on map