Castro Valley, Castro Valley, CA 94546 Map · Phone number
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 15
  • Deals 1

About Something Blue Productions

Something Blue Productions is a professional wedding-planning company based in Castro Valley, California. Founder and lead planner AnneMarie managed and coordinated many event venues before deciding to dedicate herself to the world of wedding planning. AnneMarie takes great joy in helping each couple discover their ideal wedding vision, and in turning that vision into a stunning reality. With an eye for detail, exceptional organizational skills, and a true passion for her craft, AnneMarie aims to create an unforgettable wedding experience for every couple.

Something Blue Productions offers an array of planning services to suit your style, needs, and budget. Choose from full-service planning and design, partial planning, month-of planning, and more. With Something Blue Productions you can choose the exact services that you want, as all packages are fully customizable to ensure that your day reflects your wishes. They also offer pre-event hourly consultations for those that wish to receive some professional advice while planning their own event. This company is also happy to plan and coordinate a range of other events such as pre-wedding showers, engagement parties, and more. A sample of the services offered include:

• Vendor referrals

Videos 1 vídeo

3 Reviews for Something Blue Productions

• Jamie

Jamie · Married on 07/06/2019

Amazing Wedding Angel Woman!

AnneMarie and her team are absolutely incredible! My mom and I were fairly nervous about making sure everything was taken care of. Then AnneMarie came aboard and all of our doubts melted away. Shes is fantastically responsive, thinks of everything, and has wonderful energy. I HIGHLY suggest bringing her on to be your go-to wedding angel! There is no way our weekend would have been as spectacular and magical as it was without her help.

Sent on 09/18/2019

Kimberly T. · Married on 06/22/2019

Best Day Ever

After several months of wedding stress, I decided I needed to hire a day of coordinator. AnnMarie was recommended to me and I'm so grateful to have found her. She is very responsive to emails/ phone calls, organized, and professional. She created a wedding timeline for us, finalized details with vendors the week of the wedding, picked up our wedding pies the day of, put out décor at our venues, and kept us on time throughout the whole day, just to name a few of the various details she handled. Our wedding was prefect! We were either on time or ahead of scheduled for the entire day. My husband and I were relaxed and able to enjoy our special day. Thank you AnnMarie for taking away the wedding stress and orchestrating a prefect day for my husband and I.

Sent on 08/23/2019

Something Blue Productions FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1500.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 2500.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 4000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 150.00
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Elopement
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?
    Three

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Something Blue Productions 1
    Thankful for you!

Because we are so incredibly thankful for all of our amazing couples - we are offering 15% to any new couple that books their wedding before December 30th, 2019. We want to welcome you to the Something Blue family before the year is over!

*Simply mention this offer and we will apply the discount!*

• Castro Valley Castro Valley, CA, 94546 See on map