Something Blue Productions Reviews

10 Reviews for Something Blue Productions

• Ebony

Ebony · Getting married on 04/08/2023

1M% Satisfaction Guaranteed!!

My fiancé and I found AnneMarie at Something Blue Productions online after interviewing several wedding planners/designers and we are so appreciative and grateful to have her coordinate our wedding for next year. AnneMarie is super friendly, genuine, professional, knowledgeable and always punctual. From the beginning of the planning process, she’s always had our best interest in mind and we’ve always known we were in great hands. Even throughout this COVID pandemic and things being uncertain, AnneMarie has been very understanding and has continued to work with us. My fiancé and I are very busy people and we decided to hire a wedding planner to take some of the weight off of our shoulders, which she has definitely done. Also, with there being so many vendors to choose from online, choosing the right vendors can get pretty overwhelming and become daunting after awhile. But AnneMarie will provide you with everything you need for your wedding. From bridal shop to DJ recommendations, she has excellent connections and will get you in contact with reputable and reliable vendors. She is also very organized and will keep you on track with your wedding budget, which was a very important factor for us. I HIGHLY recommend Something Blue Productions for your wedding. My fiancé and I always mention how this was the best investment that we made for our wedding. If you’re looking for a wedding coordinator that literally has it all, I would stop searching for coordinators today and contact Something Blue Productions right now! You will not be disappointed at all, I promise!

Sent on 09/23/2020

Matthew · Getting married on 07/12/2021

Outstanding From Start to Finish

AnneMarie’s skills as a wedding planner are without equal. She is truly one of the most gifted planners I have ever worked with, and created the perfect day for my friends that none of us could ever forget. I was part of the wedding party and AnneMarie made sure that everyone was in the right place, at the right time, ready to go, with all details firmly attended to and made absolutely perfect. She was responsive throughout the entire process: from her organized attention to detail that made sure nothing was left unaddressed, to her personable attitude that was engaging while also being direct to ensure the day’s success. During the day of the wedding, for example, there was a nearly endless agenda of details that needed to be flawlessly timed and executed. During one moment in particular, AnneMarie stepped in to quietly fix an important timing issue in the background without the bride and groom noticing at all - doing so in a way that didn’t disrupt their biggest day, but instead made sure everything went off without a single issue (and, to be clear, if she hadn’t intervened so seamlessly, it could have been a different story!). I was so impressed with her incredible professionalism - it was as though she could anticipate everything that was about to happen and connect all of the dots both ahead of time through planning and meeting the day’s challenges with grace, decisiveness, and charm. If you’re looking for the biggest day of your life to also be your best, AnneMarie and Something Blue Productions is your answer!

Sent on 01/01/2020

Alex J. · Getting married on 04/10/2021

Bright Side!

Working with AnneMarie has been such a relief during the pandemic. My fiancée and I were originally supposed to get married in June of 2020, we then postponed to September 2020 and now again to 2021. AnneMarie helped us reschedule both times and did so quickly and calmly, while helping us look on the bright side. She quickly responds, checks in when needed, and asks questions we didn’t even know we needed to think of. Can’t wait for next year!

Sent on 10/04/2020
  • Diana

Diana F. · Married on 12/12/2020

Loving, caring, professional, efficient. Couldn't ask for more!

AnneMarie is the most amazing planner ever! She was the reason why I didn't go bananas while organizing my wedding in 2 weeks! She knows the ins and outs of everything. Will always look for ways to help you. If you have limited budget, make sure you prioritize getting her! She's amaaaazinng

Sent on 12/14/2020

May M. · Married on 11/07/2020

No regrets!

AnneMarie has been a lifesaver! Most especially during these unprecedented times! My fiancé and I made the difficult decision to go forward with our wedding with modifications. AnneMarie has been there every step of the way to go above and beyond to help us make this day as special as possible. From reviewing contracts and texting her with my many questions (lol) she has been awesome. I would recommend her to any couple looking for someone to help them coordinate their event! As our day is soon approaching, I’m so comforted she’ll be there!

Sent on 09/12/2020

J B · Married on 01/18/2020

Something Blue Productions to the Rescue!

We reached out to several day-of coordinators about 1 month before our wedding, after our previous coordinator disappeared on us suddenly. AnneMarie at Something Blue Productions was the first coordinator to respond back to us. From the beginning, AnneMarie was very quick to respond to all our emails/messages. During our initial phone consultation we could tell she was very knowledgable and had plenty of experience with wedding coordination. She quickly put us at ease, even though we were stressed about having to find someone last minute.

Right after we hired her, she got to work with contacting our vendors and helping us with our timeline and other final details for our wedding. Even though we hired her as a day-of coordinator, she acted more as a month-of coordinator and was always very helpful answering any of our questions leading up to our wedding day. AnneMarie and her assistant, Lauren, were present during our rehearsal and even took most of our decorations and items for our ceremony and reception so that we wouldn't have to worry about bringing them ourselves. They even helped us assemble our ceremony programs and folded our place cards for us.

On the day of the wedding, AnneMarie and Lauren helped our ceremony run smoothly. For the reception, they set up all our items and decorations exactly how we had asked. Everything looked beautiful. Our reception activities ran smoothly and they kept us on track with our timeline. At the end of the night, AnneMarie and Lauren had all of our items packed and ready to be loaded into my family member's car. Our wedding day went so smoothly and perfectly that I, along with my family, had very little stress! I was really able to enjoy our wedding day, which is something I can attribute to AnneMarie and Lauren's hard work.

Sent on 01/26/2020
  • Giulia

Giulia B. · Married on 11/16/2019

Can't Recommend Them Enough!

As a Bride planning her own wedding it was a real pleasure to have someone work so well and help out so intrinsically get things done.
    AnneMarie and team, were respectful, ontime and hard working. They made sure everything went smoothly and listened to my ideas and plans before giving me their suggestions to make it even better.
    I 110% recommend their services to any bride/groom in need of some support during her/his big day.
    Seriously, made my day run like clockwork even when it shouldn't have and allowed me to enjoy my day and not panic or stress. Great team and would use again if I could!

Sent on 12/02/2019

Julie · Married on 07/20/2019

An Expert to Say the Least!

My daughter was married this summer and AnneMarie was our savior! She answered questions we didn’t even know we had and was super responsive, polite and knowledgeable. On the day of she had everything down to a T. When I arrived at the venue early to see if anything needed to be done and everything was already perfect! My daughter and her new husband were kept on time (thanks to her well-crafted timeline and direction on the day) and actually got to eat and drink their signature cocktails! AnneMarie is definitely the best – I would give her the highest recommendation! Thank you for all you did for us, AnneMarie!

Sent on 10/18/2019
  • Jamie

Jamie · Married on 07/06/2019

Amazing Wedding Angel Woman!

AnneMarie and her team are absolutely incredible! My mom and I were fairly nervous about making sure everything was taken care of. Then AnneMarie came aboard and all of our doubts melted away. Shes is fantastically responsive, thinks of everything, and has wonderful energy. I HIGHLY suggest bringing her on to be your go-to wedding angel! There is no way our weekend would have been as spectacular and magical as it was without her help.

Sent on 09/18/2019

Kimberly · Married on 06/22/2019

Best Day Ever

After several months of wedding stress, I decided I needed to hire a day of coordinator. AnnMarie was recommended to me and I'm so grateful to have found her. She is very responsive to emails/ phone calls, organized, and professional. She created a wedding timeline for us, finalized details with vendors the week of the wedding, picked up our wedding pies the day of, put out décor at our venues, and kept us on time throughout the whole day, just to name a few of the various details she handled. Our wedding was prefect! We were either on time or ahead of scheduled for the entire day. My husband and I were relaxed and able to enjoy our special day. Thank you AnnMarie for taking away the wedding stress and orchestrating a prefect day for my husband and I.

Sent on 08/23/2019