2824 N. Roosevelt Blvd, Key West, FL 33040 Map · Phone number

About Solar Spa of Key West

We are Key West's most unique full service day spa and salon. Bridal services available at your hotel or our relaxing spa. An afternoon at Solar Spa of Key West is one full of delightful surprises. Under the direction of owner, Kathy Haroutunian, the seasoned staff continues to maintain high level of excellence. Clients can order from a menu of treats like hairstyling, waxing, facials, manicures and pedicures, massage, tanning, then just relax and know you are receiving the best Key West has to offer all under one roof. Now offering "spray tanning"

Now Solar Spa is pleased to anounce Spa Parties and Bachelorette Parties. You and your attendants can relax at Solar Spa with a customized bridal brunch a day or two before the big event. Hairstyles and make-up will be designed to coordinate perfectly with your wedding fashions by our professional stylists with over 30yrs experience; making clients and brides happy for their special day is what we strive for with all of our services offered by Solar Spa of Key West- all of your manicures and pedicures will be just the right color- and your tans will be perfect. You'll be ready for your close-ups! Every bride deserves great photographs of her wedding to treasure for years to come. Rest assured, after your Solar Spa Bridal Party, everyone will look their absolute best. Call Kathy today for reservations or questions @(305) 292-6080. Varieties of packages to suit your budget. Please see our gallery of selected bridal photos.

• Casa Salon Bridal Hair and Airbrush Makeup
DebKbride4
BrideinLimo

5 Reviews for Solar Spa of Key West

Kelly · Married on 10/03/2011

I had a great experience at Solar Spa. I loved that it wasn't a big chain salon, it definitely made the experience seem more personal. They did everything to try to make me feel comfortable, and even helped entertain my poor fiancee who had to sit around waiting for me. My hair and makeup looked great, and the hair stood up to the windy conditions for my beach wedding.

Sent on 10/11/2011

annette · Married on 10/01/2011

Solar Spa was, from the beginning...the calm of our stressful event. From the spray tan to the gorgeous hairstyles...we were made spectacular...we felt like family! Thanks so much for making our special day, the best.

Sent on 10/13/2011

Megan · Married on 07/07/2011

What an amazing experience I was so pleased with the services I got done! Absolutely great staff.. Loved the Facial one of the best I've ever had. So Relaxing!! I would like to thank Kathy and The rest of the Solar Spa team for making it so pleasant!! Thank You so Much... :)

Sent on 07/10/2011

Award

Solar Spa of Key West FAQ

• What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations