Socialite Event Design

Las Vegas, NV View map

Creating Lavish moments and timeless spaces inspired by passion, creative design and the beauty that surrounds us. Giving you our attention to detail and proficiency in, color, materials, and unique aesthetics Socialite Event Design will create and execute unforgettable experiences for all occasions.

Providing Services For:

• Event Planning
  • Day of Coordination
  • Full Service Planning
  • Event Styling and Design
  • Rehearsal Dinners
  • Bridal Showers
  • Black-owned

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$50

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Elopement

How many planners are on your team?

• Kristyn
    Kristyn Married on 11/09/2019

So beautiful!

Chelsea really delivered! She brought to life exactly what we wanted and made the journey so fun! She’s incredibly professional and easy to work with. She coordinated with all our vendors and made the planning process stress-free. We received so many compliments from our guests and wedding party on how beautiful, fun, and organized our wedding was and we owe it all to Chelsea! We’re so happy we hired her, our wedding would have never been as beautiful and intimate without her!
    Ariele Married on 03/30/2019

Chelsea is fantastic!

I hired Chelsea for day-of coordination for my wedding in March based on a recommendation from the wedding venue. Since I was planning a long distance wedding, I wasn't able to meet anyone in person before, but in chatting with Chelsea through email and over the phone, I knew she was a great fit for the role. Come wedding time, she beyond exceeded my expectations. Chelsea brought everything I had envisioned to life and the wedding turned out even better than I could have anticipated. She went above and beyond to make sure everything went off without a hitch. My family and the guests even complimented on the organization, decor and friendly but professional vibe that Chelsea presented. We even convinced her to let lose toward the end and join us on the dancefloor. :)
    I would 100% recommend hiring Chelsea for any wedding planning needs!
    Mariah Married on 04/26/2018
    Chelsea was AMAZING!! My husband and I had a pretty stict/small budget for our wedding but we also had vey big ideas and Chelsea was able to deliver!! I’m not sure how she does it but she was able to make our wedding the cutest boho garden dream come to life with such a tight budget. Whenever I would be “that bride” and change my mind on a flip of a coin, BOOM Chelsea was there to make it happen she never said no (unless she felt the idea don’t flow well with the overall theme of the wedding which I was always thinkful for the input). She is seriously the kindest person who wants nothing but to make your special day come true and it’s obvious in her attention to detail. Thank you Chelsea for being the best wedding planet a couple could ask for!!

Las Vegas, NV, 89107
Location of (Socialite Event Design)

Other vendors in Las Vegas for your wedding