Smith Entertainment

Lehigh Acres, FL View map

$500 Most Popular Price

Smith Entertainment offers professional DJ services for your wedding!

• Sound System for ceremony & reception locations
  • Annoucing
  • Custom Playlists
  • Dance Floor Lighting
  • Up Lighting
  • Fog Machine
  • Bubble Machine
  • Custom Monogram

As a very recent bride myself, I know just how overwhelming it is planning your perfect wedding day, especially if you’re doing it on your own. I would love to help ease that stress by providing not only the music & everything that goes with it but also advice/guidance & genuine friendship through it all!

The most important thing I looked for in my vendors was organization, communication & following through with what I truly wanted and asked of them. I wanted some one who was articulate and well-spoken on a microphone, someone who knew how to read a crowd and saw my day just as important as I did! This is what I guarantee to you if you book me as your DJ!

I promise to always see your day just as special as you do!

*Please note: I do not have a physical store address. I'm based out of the Ft. Myers area*

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$125

What is included in the starting price?

Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$500

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Microphones

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$50

What music genres do you specialize in?

Christian
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Do-Not-Play List
Karaoke
MC

What additional equipment do you offer?

Projector
Uplighting
  • Taylor
    Taylor W. Married on 08/14/2021

Amazingly wonderful!

I have no words to explain how amazing she is! She made the wedding go way better than I ever planned. She was so helpful from the very beginning. I got to have her help me in surprising my husband with the song I walked down the aisle to and she made it all come together so nicely! She helped me with getting a video from a loved one who could not make it to our wedding & made it such a special moment. I even called her on the day of the wedding to change our exit song and she made it happen! Her and her husband are the sweetest people. So good at what they do and truly made the night magical. The attention to detail was amazing. She was so thorough, made sure she knew what we wanted and then went above and beyond! You’re not going to find a better D.J honestly, she was beyond wonderful. I can’t wait to find a reason that I get to hire her again!
    Thank you so much!!! 💕

Smith Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind review!
    I can’t tell you how thankful we are that we got to be apart of your beautiful day! Thank you for having us!💙
  • Alyssa
    Alyssa F. Married on 08/07/2021

Awesome wedding DJ

Meghan was our wedding DJ and did a fantastic job! She was very open to any changes that needed to be made wedding day. She checked base often to confirm our playlist and comb through fine details. She’s a very friendly and kind person to be around! Highly recommend!

Smith Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind review! It was a pleasure to be apart of such a beautiful day, thank you for having me! ❤️
    Traci G. Married on 04/03/2021

You Will Not Regret Booking with Smith Entertainment!

Megan and Bronsen did an exceptional job providing DJ services for our wedding. They were very professional as well as personable. They definitely took the time to get to know us as people. It was truly a pleasure working with them. Megan provided a very thorough initial consultation and was communicative with us and our day-of coordinator thought the entire process. We were very impressed with the quality of their equipment and really appreciated the thoroughness of their sound checks. We received numerous compliments on the playlist that was tailored for us and the atmosphere it created. We would highly recommend Smith Entertainment for any type of event!

Smith Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind review! Everything about your wedding was absolutely beautiful & I’m so thankful to have been apart of it! Thank you❤️

9377 Ben C Pratt Six Mile Cypress Pkwy Lehigh Acres, FL, 33966
Location of (Smith Entertainment)
9377 Ben C Pratt Six Mile Cypress Pkwy Fort Myers, FL, 33966 See on map

Other vendors in Naples for your wedding