Slumped Films

Manassas, VA View map Visit website
$1,895 Most Popular Price

$1,895 Most Popular Price

STVision is a popular wedding videographer based out of Fredericksburg, Virginia that services weddings and special events all around the Washington D.C. area. The talented team specializes in wedding, private functions and graphic design. They always bring a fun and upbeat atmosphere to all of their parties. With more than 75 gigs a year, in some of the area’s hottest clubs, STVision is guaranteed to provide excellent service for all your wedding video needs.

Services Offered:
Document the most important day of your life. These wedding videography services include:

• High-def & 4K video
  • DVDs
  • Raw footage
  • Liability insurance
  • Black-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$1,895

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,895

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Documentary
Storytelling
Traditional

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception

What videography services do you offer?

Client Revisions
Full Feature Video
High-Def Video
Highlight Video
Multi. Cameras
Multi. Locations
Raw Footage

What final video formats do you offer?

Digital Download
DVD
USB Flash Drive
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor
    Ryan L. Married on 01/04/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Wonderful Experience - Highly Recommend!

David worked our wedding in April 2019. He was fantastic and we cannot recommend him strongly enough. He made sure to speak with us several times before the event to get a sense of what we wanted.
    He then worked with the photographer before and during the event to coordinate shots. We didn't have to worry about a thing on the day of the event - in fact we barely noticed he was there. And, most importantly, the end product was spectacular.

Ryan and Erin
    Laura Married on 07/18/2015
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    My experience with slumped TV was a pleasant experience. I used this company to photograph and record my wedding ceremony and reception. The staff was responsible, reliable, and very professional. There were three photographers to accommodate the size of our wedding. They were also on time and dressed appropriately. They worked independently at times as well as with my coordinator to make my day a success. They also worked very well under extreme temperatures. My wedding was in July on very hot day. Prior to the day of the wedding I met with Mr. Davis three times to discuss details and to photograph our engagement pictures. He was on time and very professional. He also gave me suggestions and ideas regarding the wedding and engagement pictures along with the venue to photograph the pictures. My husband and I were pleased with our wedding and engagement pictures along with the recording of the ceremony and especially the overall highlight video of our special day!! I will definitely use this company again in the future! Thank you Slumped TV!

Sincerely, Mr.&Mrs. Brent

illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Deals

Slumped Films 1
Exclusive

Manassas, Virginia Manassas, VA, 20109
Location of (Slumped Films)

Other vendors in Washington DC for your wedding