23501 Revercomb rd, Fredericksburg, VA 22401 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 22

About Slumped Films

Hello my name David. I'm a DMV based photographer and film maker for weddings. I began my film career shooting music videos for artist in the Northern Virginia area. This soon lead to filming weddings shortly after. I've always love making people happy and it shows in my work. I look forward to speaking with you soon.

Follow Slumped Films on

sima

• Videos 3

2 Reviews for Slumped Films

Ryan Litrakis · Getting married on 01/04/2020

Wonderful Experience - Highly Recommend!

David worked our wedding in April 2019. He was fantastic and we cannot recommend him strongly enough. He made sure to speak with us several times before the event to get a sense of what we wanted.
    He then worked with the photographer before and during the event to coordinate shots. We didn't have to worry about a thing on the day of the event - in fact we barely noticed he was there. And, most importantly, the end product was spectacular.

Ryan and Erin

Sent on 05/18/2019

Laura · Married on 07/18/2015

My experience with slumped TV was a pleasant experience. I used this company to photograph and record my wedding ceremony and reception. The staff was responsible, reliable, and very professional. There were three photographers to accommodate the size of our wedding. They were also on time and dressed appropriately. They worked independently at times as well as with my coordinator to make my day a success. They also worked very well under extreme temperatures. My wedding was in July on very hot day. Prior to the day of the wedding I met with Mr. Davis three times to discuss details and to photograph our engagement pictures. He was on time and very professional. He also gave me suggestions and ideas regarding the wedding and engagement pictures along with the venue to photograph the pictures. My husband and I were pleased with our wedding and engagement pictures along with the recording of the ceremony and especially the overall highlight video of our special day!! I will definitely use this company again in the future! Thank you Slumped TV!

Sincerely, Mr.&Mrs. Brent

Sent on 09/13/2016

Slumped Films FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 1,895.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,895.00
  • What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Documentary, Storytelling, Traditional
  • Which wedding events do you service? Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception
  • What videography services do you offer? Client Revisions, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage
  • What final video formats do you offer? Digital Download, DVD, USB Flash Drive