SLH Events

Panama City, FL View map Visit website

$1,000 Package Price

SLH Events is a wedding planning company based in Panama City, Florida. Company owner and principal planner Sarah Harris discovered her passion for wedding planning while working as an intern for a wedding venue. Here, Sarah discovered that her eye for detail, quick thinking, and bubbly personality helped couples to plan and execute their dream day seamlessly. Sarah founded SLH Events in 2019 and has been working with to-be-weds ever since.

SLH Events offers a variety of wedding-planning services to match all styles, needs, and budgets. Sarah is happy to assist couples in planning a wide range of wedding types. These include religious and non-religious ceremonies, destination weddings, eco-friendly celebrations, military weddings, and more. Sarah can provide everything from full wedding planning packages to day-of coordination options. A sample of her services includes timelines, vendor referrals, and event design.

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$800

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$1,000

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$1,600

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Elopement
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

1 User photo

• Jena
    Jena W. Married on 02/12/2022

BEST Wedding Planner

Sarah was absolutely incredible. We hired Sarah to come in the last month before the wedding and help with final details, and execution of the big day. From the moment she stepped in I didn’t have a single worry. She took the time to get to know my husband and I and our vision for our wedding. She was always on top of every note and every email and no question or task was too big for her to handle. She worked seamlessly with our venue and all of the vendors. She also worked wonderfully with all of our family and bridal party during the chaos of getting ready, to the church, and then on to the reception. There was never a second where I worried or wanted for anything. Hiring Sarah was the best decision I made for my wedding day. I highly recommend having Sarah on your team to make all of your wedding dreams come true!
  • Bailey
    Bailey D. Married on 11/07/2020

Hire Sarah immediately!

Sarah was amazing. If you are looking for a wedding coordinator, she is your gal! Her ideas were fantastic and she is super well connected in the area so she had great recommendations and professional relationships with other vendors. She was amazing as we planned our wedding and then replanned the wedding due to COVID. Ultimately, we had to cancel our November wedding due to COVID, but having Sarah there every step of the way put us at ease. I suggest hiring her for your big day, especially if you are having a destination wedding and not local to the area (like I was). She is incredible and will be an asset to your planning!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

address Panama City, FL, 32401
Location of (SLH Events)

Other vendors in Panhandle for your wedding