1091 Calcot Pl., Oakland, CA 94606 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Real Weddings 3
  • Deals 1
  • Meet the Team

About Skyler Greene Photography

Skyler Greene Photography is a wedding photography company based in Oakland, California. Owner Skyler has an open, adventurous spirit. He enjoys meeting new people and discovering more of what this wide, wonderful world has to offer. Skyler is particularly interested in the link between human experience and natural splendor, so travel is integral to his creative process. His is a storytelling art; his work is informed and enriched by the people whose lives he touches. Skyler would be honored to join you as you and your partner begin the next chapter of your beautiful journey together.

Skyler Greene Photography is looking forward to your big day. Skyler offers packages to suit a variety of needs and budgets. Wedding package features include 6 to 12 hours of event coverage, editing services, a private online gallery, and printing and social media rights. Special engagement and elopement packages are also available.

Follow Skyler Greene Photography on

Real Weddings 84 Photos
Videos 1 Video

10 Reviews for Skyler Greene Photography

John M. · Married on 03/06/2021

Artistic Eye, Expert Technique, Friendly Demeanor. A Great Choice.

As a photographer myself, I knew I needed a professional who I could trust to truly capture this paramount moment without having to second guess if they are up to the task. An expert to fully capture our wedding with a highly technical skillset, cutting edge equipment and most importantly an artistic eye to bring out the best images for lifelong memories. After all, you can’t do reshoots of your own wedding…
    Skyler worked with us in our pre-wedding prep (we had to postpone twice due to the pandemic) of our wedding events and post-wedding photo session/location scouting (we had several locations also fall through). He communicated well and checked in as time got nearer to assure everything was planned.
    As soon as he arrived, Skyler went to work mixing with the wedding party and began capturing the moment. He remained on-point so I could completely remain hands-off, which I’m not used to but what I absolutely needed. Throughout the ceremony, he captured stunning images and afterwards took control to stage some fantastic group images for family and wedding party.
    The post-wedding bride/groom location photoshoot is where Skyler’s artistic talent was in full display. He was able to work with us, directing our movements to bring our best. Having a portrait photographer who can communicate subtle movements cannot be understated.
    He began delivering imagery, a handful of the best wedding images, we could share to announce our nuptials almost immediately. The wedding and bride/groom shoot selections came soon after, with the rest of the imagery and website arriving sooner than expected. We were blown away be the photos as were all our friends and family.
    We couldn’t be happier with our choice of Skyler Greene Photography to shoot our wedding. He exceeded my high expectations. I highly recommend .

Sent on 04/21/2021

Skyler Greene Photography's reply:

John, thank you so much for the kind words. This is heartwarming to read, and it made my day!!

-Skyler
  • Molly

Molly G. · Married on 10/28/2020

Better than I could have ever imagined!

My fiancé and I got engaged mid-pandemic and have decided to wait to tie the knot until it is safe for our loved ones to gather together, which means we'll be having a long engagement, to say the least. This also means we'll be missing out on some of the more typical celebratory events, like an engagement party, and the things that we are able to do, like engagement photos, are even more significant than they might have been before. It was very important to me that this experience was beyond special, and that the photographer who we hired was able to capture the magic of this time in our lives accurately. Skyler Greene was more than just a photographer. He brought joy and laughter into the experience, all while remaining professional and keeping us comfortable in both our poses and dispositions. Not only that, but his flexibility really went above and beyond. The original date for the shoot was on a Sunday, and as the week progressed and rain appeared in the forecast, I was (understandably) worried that we'd need to postpone the shoot. Skyler, however, let me know that he would be happy to keep the day before open and we could go for whichever day had better weather, or postpone if necessary. We ultimately shot on Saturday, and had a stunning sunset as the cherry on top of our amazing afternoon spent wandering around Golden Gate Park with Skyler. He was realistic with the day's timeline, not overbooking our locations or cutting short any time spent at others. He even helped me style the shoot ahead of time, making himself available for outfit consultation as I shopped for my wardrobe. And finally, the photos that we received from him were so incredibly beautiful - so much better than I could have ever imagined. Thank you, Skyler, for capturing the magic of our engagement!

Sent on 12/18/2020

Skyler Greene Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind review, Molly! We really lucked out with that sunset, huh? I'm thrilled to know you guys loved the photos.

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Skyler Greene Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 3000
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 8000
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Trash The Dress
    Prints
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Film
    Natural
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Toning
    Trash The Dress
    Video
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums

3 Real Weddings

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Skyler Greene Photography 1
    Planet Love

Are you planning an eco-conscious wedding? If there are at least three ways you’re incorporating eco-conscious practices into your wedding, I’m happy to offer a 10% discount on any package*. Examples: donating leftover food to a homeless shelter; finding a plant-based caterer; renting or buying vintage outfits; renting reception linens, tableware, and glasses instead of disposable options; supporting local with flowers and florists.

I aim to make my business as environmentally friendly as possible, in addition to being a “1% for the planet” partner. One percent of all profits go to environmental nonprofits annually.

*Not available for elopements

Team of Skyler Greene Photography

Skyler Greene

Skyler Greene

Owner

As much as I love nature, I am equally drawn to humans, in all their unique glory. All the shapes, colors, sizes, and configurations of people pairs inspire me.

Connecting to humans and making them feel like themselves is something I am naturally drawn to, especially with a process that can be as awkward as being in front of the lens. My trick is to approach shooting together like a group of friends on an adventure. I aim to disarm nerves and entice a soul to be itself. I call it heart-connected interpretation.

+ More Details
- Less Details

• 1091 Calcot Pl. Oakland, CA, 94606 See on map
    (415) 847-5607 (Phone number)
    Location of (Skyler Greene Photography)