Boston, MA 02298 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $4,000
Availability Check your date

About Siri Jones Photography

Siri Jones is a documentary wedding photographer, capturing moments and emotions that will remind you how your wedding day felt. Based in midcoast Maine and available throughout New England.

If you feel a connection to my work, I'd love to talk.

Follow Siri Jones Photography on

Siri Jones Photography 3
  • Emma

Emma · Married on 10/27/2018

Stunning photographs!

We are so happy that we chose Siri as our wedding photographer. We loved her documentary style of taking photographs and that she was not at all intrusive, which is exactly what we wanted. Based on the photos, she seemed to be everywhere! But at the same time, not at all disruptive. She completely captured our day in a unique and memorable way through photographs. We could not be happier with the results—the photos are gorgeous, and we couldn’t come close to deciding our favorites! She is also a very kind person, with a calm and quiet demeanor that we found very comforting throughout our day. It was down-pouring rain our entire wedding day, and she was a total champ going outside to check to see if it slowed down at all for some outside photographs. We really appreciated the extra effort to make our photographs special. We highly recommend Siri, especially if you like this style of photography.

Sent on 11/27/2018
  • Kat

Kat Brandenburg · Married on 09/29/2018

Siri is a wedding MUST-have!

Hiring Siri was one of the best wedding decisions I made. Her photos were absolutely stunning, she kept me calm and relaxed all day, and she did her work so quietly you hardly even knew she was there. Everyone loves the photos and I cannot recommend working with Siri enough!

Sent on 12/07/2018
  • Kelly

Kelly · Married on 08/25/2018

Amazing Experience & Wonderful Photographs

Siri was one of the first vendors that we hired because I saw her photographs in a blog, and by the time I got to end of the photos I had tears in my eyes as if I knew these strangers and went to their wedding. Previous to that moment, I had a hard time connecting with wedding photos because I felt they all looked the same, and would often laugh trying to imagine my husband and I doing some of those poses! I knew I wanted a documentary vibe capturing the "real moments". So I met with Siri and knew right away I needed to hire her. On the day of the wedding she was so calm and gave us the perfect amount of instruction; we never felt posed or awkward. During the festivities, we didn't even know she was there but she captured every moment we would want to remember. Our photos are even better than we could have imagined, and we now have the ability to relive our day over and over whenever we want. I could not recommend Siri enough. Thank you, Siri!

Sent on 12/13/2018

Siri Jones Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,300.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? High-Res Images, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter

• Boston, MA, 02298 See on map