33 Concord Rd., Billerica, MA 01821 Map · Phone number

About Diamond Photo Design

Tammy and John Flaherty specialize in Wedding and Children's photography.

Don't risk your once in a lifetime images to just anybody. We are on the preferred vendors list at some of Boston's finest hotels. We are young and energetic but have years of experience because we started our photography business in our early 20's. We are based in Billerica, Massachusetts and travel all over New England for weddings. Come visit at our studio or at www.diamondpd.com

tammy656
tammy656
DiamondPhotoDesign
john003

10 Reviews for Diamond Photo Design

I have know John and Tammy for a while...They did my senior pictures from high school. When I asked them to do my wedding they were genuinely excited and happy for me: ) Their work is absolutely amazing and they make sure that each photo is flawless before they let you see them. Tammy shot my wedding and made me feel like family through the entire process leading up to and the day of my wedding. She was always there for me wether it was to talk about the wedding or just to vent about the stress of planning a wedding. Sadly John had another wedding the day of mine but Tammys assistant was amazing as well!!! The 2 f them made the day stress free and made us laugh dring formals which is great. They werent afraid to lay in the grass and get dirty just so that we had amazing photos. Thank you guys so much for our amazing wedding photos!!!!!

Sent on 10/04/2013

I was super impressed with the photography of Diamond Photo design. Tammy and John were very professional. They always kept a smile on their faces and constantly were looking for the "perfect candid shot".

We were married in a church, but had our reception on a Boston Harbour Cruise. Prior to getting onto the private yacht, it down poured. Thunder and lightening and torentual down pours. John kept a smile on as he was getting some fun pictures of us running in the rain and trying to find shelter. He kept the mood light and helped settle our nerves.

Thanks John and Tammy for a job well done!!!

Sent on 07/09/2012

Gerrilyn · Married on 08/19/2011

Tammy & John had my husband and I up to their ADORABLE home in Billerica for our engagement session. We had a blast with them. They made us feel so comfortable and, as a result, our pictures were gorgeous. The day of the wedding, Tammy (and Carl, her assistant who ROCKED), captured everything I hoped for and more. Tammy was meticulous when it came to hitting everything on my list of photos I had to have. She was always "there" but NEVER in the way! The pictures completely took my breath away. Tammy, you have made memories for Michael and I that we will never, ever forget. I can't wait for you guys to take pictures of our baby whenever we move on to that phase of our lives!

Sent on 09/28/2011

Diamond Photo Design FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,400.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,999.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs, Thank You Cards

• Wedgewood Pines Country Club
    Wedgewood Pines Country Club Country Club Weddings

Always happy to see Diamond Photo Design shooting a wedding here at Wedgewood Pines Country Club. The "newlyweds" are always happy with their photos.

• 33 Concord Rd. Billerica, 01821 See on map