San Diego, CA 92116 Map · Phone number

About Siren Floral Co

Siren Floral Co is owned/operated by Rachael Ann Lunghi.

It is a boutique floristry company based out of Southern California specializing in weddings + events.

Rachael's designs are inspired by her overwhelming love for nature, while incorporating a bit of an edge. She juxtaposes the romance of blooms with the true nature of them by attempting to let their raw movement take shape in her work.

Follow Siren Floral Co on

Siren Floral Co 6
Siren Floral Co 7
  • Jessica

Jessica Smith · Married on 07/27/2019

Incredibly talented and special florist!

I could not have dreamed of a better florist to collaborate with on my wedding day. After attending a friend's wedding that Rachael did the florals for I immediately knew I wanted to work with her and she did not disappoint when it came to my wedding day. Soup to nuts, she is a total professional but is also SO incredibly kind and generous. She worked with me to design a proposal that was in my budget and was so flexible, responsive and sweet throughout every step of the process. She made me feel so at ease which is so welcome during the wedding planning process, which can become ridiculous and stressful all very easily. I really appreciated how down to earth she was, the whole time it felt like I was working with a longtime friend! In fact I trusted her so much that I pretty much gave her free reign in terms of the florals and design - and WOW. She is a singular creative talent. Hire her and let her do whatever she wants and I promise you won't be disappointed!

Sent on 09/17/2019
  • Hannah

Hannah Leta · Married on 05/03/2019

Palm Springs Wedding Florist

So what else can I say about Rachael’s vision, abilities, style and personality besides absolute perfection… I first met Rachael when my best friends and I signed up for a Holiday wreath making class just a few weeks after I got engaged, hello best decision I’ve ever made. After that, I contacted Rachael to discuss possibilities of using her services as a florist for my wedding in the Palm Springs area. Rachael extended an invite to meet me for coffee and get to know each other better and see if our visions “vibed”. It was such a sweet, personal and intimate touch that really made me feel like I was the most important bride in the entire world! We chatted about budget, visions, color scheme, inspirations, etc. Rachael’s calm, collected and caring nature truly left me without worry and confident I had found the exact person I wanted to move forward with out a single shred of doubt. Well that and 98% of my saved floral inspiration photos already came from her instagram account… :) And let me tell you I was 100% right.

Fast forward… It was 7 weeks before my wedding and I just found out my original venue was hit from the Feb storms in Palm Springs and construction wasn’t going to be completed in time. I immediately let Rachael know, and without any additional stress on her end she quickly responded letting me know there were no worries and asking how she could be of any help in this process… as if her plate isn’t already full, she cared about me and how I was doing. She is a truly genuine person. Once my new venues were solidified (Villa Royale: Ceremony and cocktail hour, Mr. Lyons: Dinner and reception), I let her know immediately, about 3 weeks before my wedding, and sent her photos of the new venues. She jumped on a call with me and we chatted about all the changes and how she was still going to make my dream come to life, maintaining my original budget despite my now wedding being in two different locations! She proposed new ideas and thoughts and throughout the entire process maintained the same fluidity and ease she is known for.

My biggest advice for any bride moving forward with Siren Floral Co. is to trust them, trust the process and allow them as much creative freedom (as your comfortable with) and you will not be disappointed. Im generally a pretty easy going individual, but never would have thought I would answer a vendors question with “You do you girl, I trust you!”. But man am I thankful I did. I cannot express how grateful I am that I found Rachael and with her I gathered an intuition of trust, confidence and security. Rachael and her team blew me away with their end result, it was more than I ever could have wanted. Siren Floral Co. was the perfect addition to my vendor list. They kept it real, let me know exactly what to expect for my budget, reviewed inspiration ideas, created mood boards, and when the time came showed up in every way possible. Rachel is a communicative, caring, talented soul that transformed not 1 but 2 spaces exactly how I wanted them in both a visually appealing and absolute STUNNING way. I have and will continue to recommend this Siren Floral Co. to any bride or person seeking florals for events that I cross paths with.

Sent on 05/17/2019
    Siren Floral Co 8
    Siren Floral Co 9
    Siren Floral Co 10
    Siren Floral Co 11

Milena · Married on 03/30/2019

So dreamy!

Working with Rachael (and Sarah!) from Siren Floral Co was an absolute dream. I had found Rachael on instagram, and seeing her creative floral designs, I knew she would create magic! :) She is a wonderful human, and delight to have worked with. She created stunning arrangements, and went above and beyond, when the flowers I wanted were not in season. I cannot thank her and her team enough for truly giving me the wedding of my dreams. XOXO
    -Milena