Siren Floral Co Reviews

Siren Floral Co 4
Siren Floral Co 5
Siren Floral Co 6

M · Married on 06/16/2018

I can't overstate how much of the beauty of our wedding day at Leo Carrillo Ranch (Carlsbad, CA) was owed to Rachael of Siren Floral Co. During the wedding planning process, I told many people about how completely I trusted her and what a genius I thought she was (I mean, just look at her Instagram). She outdid herself and exceeded my (very high) expectations by miles. She also did the florals for our rehearsal dinner.

Since I think her work speaks for itself, I should also underscore that she was an absolute delight to work with. I planned my California wedding from Boston and never actually met Rachael before the wedding, but still felt like she knew and valued me. Communicating with her throughout the wedding planning process was such a breath of fresh air—she was always pleasant, enthusiastic, earnest, considerate, thoughtful, and warm. Every time we exchanged emails, her correspondence put me at ease given all the rest of the moving parts of wedding planning. She also collaborated beautifully with other vendors (we used an event designer and had a coordinator that was included at our venue). She was incredibly flexible and open to a few unusual ideas we had for sourcing flowers, among other things.

Rachael’s creativity is immense. In addition to the typical table florals, bouquet, and boutonnieres, she did an unusual garland install, a pool install, and a flower crown that was the centerpiece of my bridal look. Everything she delivered was beyond my wildest dreams and perfectly captured my vision—even though I don’t think I was the best at articulating myself and gave her pretty loose guidelines, Rachael seemed to understand exactly what I wanted. Her florals are rife with sweet, special touches that show how much of herself she invests in her work. I consider Siren Floral Co the vendor that tied together my wedding and would recommend her—as a human being and a wedding vendor—wholeheartedly.

Siren Floral Co 7
    Siren Floral Co 8
    Siren Floral Co 9

Allison · Married on 05/27/2018

Rachael / Siren Floral did the florals for my wedding and I had such an amazing experience! I changed my mind on what I wanted to do a couple times along the way and she was super cool about it - she was so flexible which made it easy on me. Her demeanor is very relaxed and chill which is something you especially want for your wedding!! We knew the florals we originally selected had a chance of not being in season by the time my wedding came around and just my luck... we just missed them. So Rachael had to do a whole new arrangement on the fly the week before the wedding which was nerve racking for me but she handled it with ease, kept me in the loop, and came up with a GORGEOUS arrangement that everyone tells me was the most unique / gorgeous arrangement they've ever seen at a wedding. Those toffee roses were to die for. I highly recommend the Siren Floral team!

Siren Floral Co 10

Tammy · Married on 05/26/2018

We are Lovely Time, a wedding planning company who were very excited to be in LA for this wedding. We'd worked with Rachel with Siren Floral and it was an absolutely wonderful experience. Being in this industry, we work with many florist, although Siren Floral provided us with beautiful and fresh florals that were bloomed beautifully on the day of the event. She was even kind enough to provide extra florals to add extra detailing to the decoration. Rachel is very responsive and professional in her work and we're so happy to have had the chance to work with her. We will definitely reach out to Siren again if we are ever in the area and look forward to cooperating again!

Julianne · Married on 09/02/2017

Working with Rachael was seemless. Even though I lived in a Florida, she made all the details and colors I envisioned come to life through phone call and ppt and emails (ha)! Rachael was also very helpful in my design process throughout the wedding offering good advice on local Cali vendors for my big day! Rachael was so kind and her blooms brought my vision into a cohesive color pattern! Absolutely recommend working with her, you will not regret the time or investment!

Siren Floral Co 11
    Siren Floral Co 12

Megan · Married on 07/01/2017

Rach was magic to work with- from the beginning of the process to the wedding day, she was my FAVORITE vendor to work with. She is not only the sweetest, most caring human being but a complete creative genius when it comes to floral. I am more than thrilled with how everything turned out - it was BEAUTIFUL, unique and exactly what I envisioned and had described wanting- and the guests ravedddd at how unreal the florals were. If I could do my wedding over, I would pick Siren Floral Co again and again, everytime.

Alex · Married on 06/03/2017

Rachel at Siren Floral Co was a pleasure to work with for our wedding. She truly listened to our vision for the day and was so easy to work with over the phone and email. The floral arch and arrangements she made for us were absolutely breathtaking and over a month later people are still taking about how stunning the giant peonies were! She was able to take our ideas and create the perfect backdrop for our wedding. We would highly recommend working with Rachel!

• W

Whitney · Married on 01/21/2017

We used Siren Floral Co for our wedding and they helped make our day so beautiful and perfect. They created pure magic with their floral design, they had full reign as far as design went and they nailed it. My planner had recommended them to us, they were super easy to work with, very flexible and delivered us amazing products. I would 100% recommend using them, we received so many compliments from our guests about the floral at our wedding. I wish I could rate them more than 5 on everything, they are floral geniuses!

Katie · Married on 10/23/2016

Rachel is the best! She listened to every idea we had & made our wedding day as beautiful as ever, even in the pouring rain.

Erin · Married on 10/22/2016

Where do I start!!! Rachel is such a talented artist. Being an event planner/designer we have worked with Rachel on many events and each and overtime she delivers the most unique and stunning pieces of art. She is so easy to communicate with leading up to the event and is ver professional on the day of the event executing all of the floral even better than we imagined.

Krista · Married on 10/20/2016

We had a vision and the Siren Floral team exceeded our expectations. They are super knowledgeable and the work created was the most exquisite. We were blown away. Rachel is very professional, extremely creative and truly lovely to work with. Especially for the most important moments in your life. A wonderful experience hands down with attention to detail.

Christina · Married on 08/13/2016

Rachael and team took my vision and totally blew me away. She is an amazing visionary and knows exactly when to listen, and when to give suggestions. Her level of professionalism and execution cannot be matched! I appreciated that she took flowers that were a bit out of my budget and found inexpensive alternatives. Would 10/10 recommend to anyone-- she's absolutely a dream!!!

Kit · Married on 08/28/2015

Most beautiful arrangements and thoughtfulness from a beautiful soul(s) who made my wedding day hands down what it was - absolutely perfect. Love and trust this team and let yourself be taken away xx

Anne · Married on 04/24/2015

Rachael put so much love and effort into making my vision come to life, and I could not have asked for a better person to oversee one of the most important elements of the entire wedding- the flowers!

Her talent and passion for florals shows in everything she touches and she's the sweetest and most lovely person to work with. She's incredibly patient and willing to do whatever it takes to make your dream a reality. She'll even make it better than you imagined!

The magic she brought to our wedding was so evident and made me smile all night long. The flowers truly made the event. Every single arrangement she created was different and like it's own little work of art. I would recommend Rachael without hesitation to anyone whose looking for something special and not just your run of the mill wedding centerpiece.

Michelle · Married on 05/06/2017

Wouldn't have wanted anyone else to have done the flower arrangements. Rachael was an absolute doll and so helpful to accommodate our elopement needs. She foraged spring flowers to create my dream bouquet and even hung blooming branches above our sweetheart dinner table.