Siren Floral Co Reviews

Siren Floral Co View more information

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Lizabeth P. Married on 07/08/2021

Rachael is a creative genius!

Most people would understandably assume that a wedding held at a venue along the coast in Santa Barbara, California would be fabulous without having to add much more than food/drinks and some music and basic decor. We learned quickly that this was not the situation at our venue and is why the flowers and the beautiful effect they created were so very important to bringing the setting to life, both inside and out. Enter Rachael Lunghi of Siren Floral Co., and her brilliant designs. The wedding ceremony and cocktail hour took place on a rustic bluff overlooking the Pacific Ocean. The reception was held in an old empty greenhouse; basically, cement, glass, metal and decomposed granite floors. From our initial phone call with Rachael, we had a sense that she quickly understood our vision; beautiful florals in muted colors (think, deep purple, dusty rose, corals, peaches) – the colors of late summer fruit. We asked for arrangements that would complement the breathtaking scenery, not fight with what was naturally occurring. COLOR and design were extremely important – the very popular white or cream décor was not what we were looking for.
    She was very receptive to our dreams. Siren is located in San Diego, a 5+hr drive from Santa Barbara; distance was never an issue. She was open to any questions/suggestions that we had; easy to contact and very responsive. A month before the wedding Rachael did a mock-up for us. This was a fantastic way for us to collaborate and pin down exactly the look we were going for.
    One of the most repeated complements we have received about the wedding are the gorgeous flowers. From the natural bluff vibe that she created to the most beautiful flowers accompanied by fresh fruit for the greenhouse reception, as well as the wedding party flowers, Rachael did an amazing job making our color palette and flower dreams come true.
  • Michaela
    Michaela W. Married on 10/17/2020

True artists, absolutely a pleasure to work with

Rachael and her true were an absolute dream. After much back and forth and cancelling our large 250 person wedding due to covid-19, Rachael could not have been more accommodating. She took exactly what I said (and I was all over the place with ideas) and turned my vision into life. She turned our small intimate gathering into a beautiful oasis with a gorgeous table scape and magical hanging greens above our heads. It was more beautiful than I could have ever dreamed. Don’t think twice - hire Siren Floral Co for beautiful, stress free, and creative wedding florals.
    Elizabeth Married on 09/01/2020

Extremely talented and lovely to work with

I work for a local nonprofit foundation, we do upwards of 20 larger events per year and we ALWAYS bring in Siren florals to help us elevate our events and help us create a warm, beautiful, inviting environment for our guests. She understands our ideas and visions and always has the best suggestions. She creates texture and beauty in our unique and sometimes unconventional spaces. She absolutely makes our sometimes very limited budget events look luxurious and glamorous. Rachael is honest, hardworking, and delightful. I always recommend her to friends, coworkers, and other vendors for all floral needs.
    Megan C. Married on 11/12/2019

The most beautiful florals you will ever see...

The floral designs that Racheal and the Siren team create are absolutely stunning. As an event planner for a non-profit, we appreciate Rachael's dedication to producing high-level, classic, absolute exquisite designs while meeting our event budgets. Every time we work with her, I'm floored at the beauty of her flowers. If you're hesitating booking Siren Florals for your next event, DON'T! They are incredible in every way.
    Jessica H. Married on 11/05/2019

Couldn't have been happier!

My quest for finding a florist had a rocky start but it was worth it because it eventually led me to finding Rachel! From our first phone call I could feel the passion in her voice. She clearly loves what she does and damn is so good at it too. I felt slightly insecure talking about flowers, I know what I like but I don't know all the flower names or how to articulate my vision, and she almost read my mind. She put together some ideas that were spot on and even came up with other ideas that I didn't even know I loved until I saw them. She was a joy to work with and delivered on every front. She was professional but also so sweet and her price was extremely fair. We got so many compliments on our florals. She's the best!
    Molly Married on 10/11/2019

terrific - flexible - gorgeous!

rachael was beyond lovely to work with. she took my inspiration and turned it into reality. flexible and fun to work with along the way . a+ across the board
  • Melissa
    Melissa Married on 10/06/2019

Mother Nature’s Chosen One

Rachel is a true master of her craft. Not only is she beyond talented, but she knows flowering so well that you would think she was born in a meadow and was put on this Earth by Mother Nature herself to bring joy to the world through floral creations. True story! Hire her and you’ll see what I mean!

We hired Siren for our 120 person Palm Springs wedding. Our location was already naturally lush so it was very important to us that we hire someone who understood organic beauty. We didn’t want huge arrangements that felt out of place and we needed a collaborator who was a master of balance and scale. Rachel was able to capture and create our vision and made it seem magical.
    She’s also a lovely person with a humble and warm personality. She loves animals as you can see if you follow her Instagram stories. And she is one of those amazing people who can balance her creative gifts with a sharp business acumen. When you hire a vendor you want to know that you’re hiring a trusted business partner in a way because the stakes are high and the prices are not exactly low. With Rachel, you will receive timely and courteous responses, reliable day-of service, and an overall professionalism that is unmatched.
    I highly recommend hiring Siren!
  • Jessica
    Jessica S. Married on 07/27/2019

Incredibly talented and special florist!

I could not have dreamed of a better florist to collaborate with on my wedding day. After attending a friend's wedding that Rachael did the florals for I immediately knew I wanted to work with her and she did not disappoint when it came to my wedding day. Soup to nuts, she is a total professional but is also SO incredibly kind and generous. She worked with me to design a proposal that was in my budget and was so flexible, responsive and sweet throughout every step of the process. She made me feel so at ease which is so welcome during the wedding planning process, which can become ridiculous and stressful all very easily. I really appreciated how down to earth she was, the whole time it felt like I was working with a longtime friend! In fact I trusted her so much that I pretty much gave her free reign in terms of the florals and design - and WOW. She is a singular creative talent. Hire her and let her do whatever she wants and I promise you won't be disappointed!
  • Hannah
    Hannah L. Married on 05/03/2019

Palm Springs Wedding Florist

So what else can I say about Rachael’s vision, abilities, style and personality besides absolute perfection… I first met Rachael when my best friends and I signed up for a Holiday wreath making class just a few weeks after I got engaged, hello best decision I’ve ever made. After that, I contacted Rachael to discuss possibilities of using her services as a florist for my wedding in the Palm Springs area. Rachael extended an invite to meet me for coffee and get to know each other better and see if our visions “vibed”. It was such a sweet, personal and intimate touch that really made me feel like I was the most important bride in the entire world! We chatted about budget, visions, color scheme, inspirations, etc. Rachael’s calm, collected and caring nature truly left me without worry and confident I had found the exact person I wanted to move forward with out a single shred of doubt. Well that and 98% of my saved floral inspiration photos already came from her instagram account… :) And let me tell you I was 100% right.

Fast forward… It was 7 weeks before my wedding and I just found out my original venue was hit from the Feb storms in Palm Springs and construction wasn’t going to be completed in time. I immediately let Rachael know, and without any additional stress on her end she quickly responded letting me know there were no worries and asking how she could be of any help in this process… as if her plate isn’t already full, she cared about me and how I was doing. She is a truly genuine person. Once my new venues were solidified (Villa Royale: Ceremony and cocktail hour, Mr. Lyons: Dinner and reception), I let her know immediately, about 3 weeks before my wedding, and sent her photos of the new venues. She jumped on a call with me and we chatted about all the changes and how she was still going to make my dream come to life, maintaining my original budget despite my now wedding being in two different locations! She proposed new ideas and thoughts and throughout the entire process maintained the same fluidity and ease she is known for.

My biggest advice for any bride moving forward with Siren Floral Co. is to trust them, trust the process and allow them as much creative freedom (as your comfortable with) and you will not be disappointed. Im generally a pretty easy going individual, but never would have thought I would answer a vendors question with “You do you girl, I trust you!”. But man am I thankful I did. I cannot express how grateful I am that I found Rachael and with her I gathered an intuition of trust, confidence and security. Rachael and her team blew me away with their end result, it was more than I ever could have wanted. Siren Floral Co. was the perfect addition to my vendor list. They kept it real, let me know exactly what to expect for my budget, reviewed inspiration ideas, created mood boards, and when the time came showed up in every way possible. Rachel is a communicative, caring, talented soul that transformed not 1 but 2 spaces exactly how I wanted them in both a visually appealing and absolute STUNNING way. I have and will continue to recommend this Siren Floral Co. to any bride or person seeking florals for events that I cross paths with.
    Milena Married on 03/30/2019

So dreamy!

Working with Rachael (and Sarah!) from Siren Floral Co was an absolute dream. I had found Rachael on instagram, and seeing her creative floral designs, I knew she would create magic! :) She is a wonderful human, and delight to have worked with. She created stunning arrangements, and went above and beyond, when the flowers I wanted were not in season. I cannot thank her and her team enough for truly giving me the wedding of my dreams. XOXO
    -Milena
    Sarah M. Married on 03/09/2019

Perfection

Rachael and the Siren Floral Co team are truly fantastic, I can't express how much we loved the florals for our wedding! The thought and creativity that Siren put into every aspect of the day made our wedding the wedding of our dreams. Not only was the end product beautiful, but the whole process with Rachael was absolutely seamless -- she was responsive, diligent, so so sweet and kind, offered ideas we didn't even know could be executed, and, most importantly, she cared that our day was special and unique to us. We LOVED working with Rachael and would hire Siren for any occasion!
    M Married on 06/16/2018
    I can't overstate how much of the beauty of our wedding day at Leo Carrillo Ranch (Carlsbad, CA) was owed to Rachael of Siren Floral Co. During the wedding planning process, I told many people about how completely I trusted her and what a genius I thought she was (I mean, just look at her Instagram). She outdid herself and exceeded my (very high) expectations by miles. She also did the florals for our rehearsal dinner.

Since I think her work speaks for itself, I should also underscore that she was an absolute delight to work with. I planned my California wedding from Boston and never actually met Rachael before the wedding, but still felt like she knew and valued me. Communicating with her throughout the wedding planning process was such a breath of fresh air—she was always pleasant, enthusiastic, earnest, considerate, thoughtful, and warm. Every time we exchanged emails, her correspondence put me at ease given all the rest of the moving parts of wedding planning. She also collaborated beautifully with other vendors (we used an event designer and had a coordinator that was included at our venue). She was incredibly flexible and open to a few unusual ideas we had for sourcing flowers, among other things.

Rachael’s creativity is immense. In addition to the typical table florals, bouquet, and boutonnieres, she did an unusual garland install, a pool install, and a flower crown that was the centerpiece of my bridal look. Everything she delivered was beyond my wildest dreams and perfectly captured my vision—even though I don’t think I was the best at articulating myself and gave her pretty loose guidelines, Rachael seemed to understand exactly what I wanted. Her florals are rife with sweet, special touches that show how much of herself she invests in her work. I consider Siren Floral Co the vendor that tied together my wedding and would recommend her—as a human being and a wedding vendor—wholeheartedly.
    Allison Married on 05/27/2018
    Rachael / Siren Floral did the florals for my wedding and I had such an amazing experience! I changed my mind on what I wanted to do a couple times along the way and she was super cool about it - she was so flexible which made it easy on me. Her demeanor is very relaxed and chill which is something you especially want for your wedding!! We knew the florals we originally selected had a chance of not being in season by the time my wedding came around and just my luck... we just missed them. So Rachael had to do a whole new arrangement on the fly the week before the wedding which was nerve racking for me but she handled it with ease, kept me in the loop, and came up with a GORGEOUS arrangement that everyone tells me was the most unique / gorgeous arrangement they've ever seen at a wedding. Those toffee roses were to die for. I highly recommend the Siren Floral team!
    Tammy Married on 05/26/2018
    We are Lovely Time, a wedding planning company who were very excited to be in LA for this wedding. We'd worked with Rachel with Siren Floral and it was an absolutely wonderful experience. Being in this industry, we work with many florist, although Siren Floral provided us with beautiful and fresh florals that were bloomed beautifully on the day of the event. She was even kind enough to provide extra florals to add extra detailing to the decoration. Rachel is very responsive and professional in her work and we're so happy to have had the chance to work with her. We will definitely reach out to Siren again if we are ever in the area and look forward to cooperating again!
    Julianne Married on 09/02/2017
    Working with Rachael was seemless. Even though I lived in a Florida, she made all the details and colors I envisioned come to life through phone call and ppt and emails (ha)! Rachael was also very helpful in my design process throughout the wedding offering good advice on local Cali vendors for my big day! Rachael was so kind and her blooms brought my vision into a cohesive color pattern! Absolutely recommend working with her, you will not regret the time or investment!
    Megan Married on 07/01/2017
    Rach was magic to work with- from the beginning of the process to the wedding day, she was my FAVORITE vendor to work with. She is not only the sweetest, most caring human being but a complete creative genius when it comes to floral. I am more than thrilled with how everything turned out - it was BEAUTIFUL, unique and exactly what I envisioned and had described wanting- and the guests ravedddd at how unreal the florals were. If I could do my wedding over, I would pick Siren Floral Co again and again, everytime.
    Alex Married on 06/03/2017
    Rachel at Siren Floral Co was a pleasure to work with for our wedding. She truly listened to our vision for the day and was so easy to work with over the phone and email. The floral arch and arrangements she made for us were absolutely breathtaking and over a month later people are still taking about how stunning the giant peonies were! She was able to take our ideas and create the perfect backdrop for our wedding. We would highly recommend working with Rachel!
  • W
    Whitney Married on 01/21/2017
    We used Siren Floral Co for our wedding and they helped make our day so beautiful and perfect. They created pure magic with their floral design, they had full reign as far as design went and they nailed it. My planner had recommended them to us, they were super easy to work with, very flexible and delivered us amazing products. I would 100% recommend using them, we received so many compliments from our guests about the floral at our wedding. I wish I could rate them more than 5 on everything, they are floral geniuses!
    Katie Married on 10/23/2016
    Rachel is the best! She listened to every idea we had & made our wedding day as beautiful as ever, even in the pouring rain.
    Erin Married on 10/22/2016
    Where do I start!!! Rachel is such a talented artist. Being an event planner/designer we have worked with Rachel on many events and each and overtime she delivers the most unique and stunning pieces of art. She is so easy to communicate with leading up to the event and is ver professional on the day of the event executing all of the floral even better than we imagined.
    Krista Married on 10/20/2016
    We had a vision and the Siren Floral team exceeded our expectations. They are super knowledgeable and the work created was the most exquisite. We were blown away. Rachel is very professional, extremely creative and truly lovely to work with. Especially for the most important moments in your life. A wonderful experience hands down with attention to detail.
    Christina Married on 08/13/2016
    Rachael and team took my vision and totally blew me away. She is an amazing visionary and knows exactly when to listen, and when to give suggestions. Her level of professionalism and execution cannot be matched! I appreciated that she took flowers that were a bit out of my budget and found inexpensive alternatives. Would 10/10 recommend to anyone-- she's absolutely a dream!!!
    Kit Married on 08/28/2015
    Most beautiful arrangements and thoughtfulness from a beautiful soul(s) who made my wedding day hands down what it was - absolutely perfect. Love and trust this team and let yourself be taken away xx
    Anne Married on 04/24/2015
    Rachael put so much love and effort into making my vision come to life, and I could not have asked for a better person to oversee one of the most important elements of the entire wedding- the flowers!

Her talent and passion for florals shows in everything she touches and she's the sweetest and most lovely person to work with. She's incredibly patient and willing to do whatever it takes to make your dream a reality. She'll even make it better than you imagined!

The magic she brought to our wedding was so evident and made me smile all night long. The flowers truly made the event. Every single arrangement she created was different and like it's own little work of art. I would recommend Rachael without hesitation to anyone whose looking for something special and not just your run of the mill wedding centerpiece.
    Aly S. Married on 04/18/2015

the prettiest

Rachael totally nailed my wedding flowers. She was so genuinely kind and caring and made my mood board dreams come to life. I almost cried seeing my bouquet for the first time. She’s the absolute best.