Edmonds, WA 98026 Map · Phone number

About Simply Wed

EXPERIENCE.
Hosting a stylish and extraordinary event doesn't have to be so complicated anymore.

By working with an experienced, high-quality group of preferred vendors, Simply Wed is able to offer the best services for an outstanding value.

Let us do the legwork to find vendors who will work together in creating wedding day that is perfectly unique and simply you.

CREATIVITY.
Starting with your vision, Simply Wed uses creativity and resourcefulness to translate the current trends into your perfect wedding.

Our services range from event development and budgeting to complete wedding production and wedding day direction.

Simply Wed is dedicated to designing entirely personalized wedding packages; this means we can do as little or as much as you decide.

We will work within your means to create a custom package that is right for you.

PEACE OF MIND.
Every couple deserves to have flawless wedding memories and Simply Wed can make that happen by taking care of all the stressful and time-consuming details.

The peace of mind that comes with knowing that every last detail is attended to comes naturally when our knowledgeable team plans your wedding.

We can even work alongside the bride and groom and your families to ensure your satisfaction while giving you the resources and confidence you need to plan your wedding.

SW6
SW6
SW
SW2

1 Reviews for Simply Wed

I am so grateful to Kirstie and Susan for giving me my best experience in planning my wedding. They were professional and knowledgeable. More importantly, they were supportive and sincere!

I showed them my inspiration and then gave them a carte blanche to use their creativity. Each table arrangement was unique. I cried when I saw with such thought and detail!

I recommend Simply Wed for ANY special occasion.

Simply Wed FAQ

• Emma + Josh
    Emma + Josh Wedding Photographers

It is wonderful to work with coordinators who make the day flow. From beginning to end, it was great to interact with the team.

• Calligraphy by Angela
    Calligraphy by Angela Wedding Invitations

I recommend the services of Simply Wed to make your Wedding Day a one-of-a-kind event that will be remembered and cherished by you and all your guests for years to come. ~~ Angela Neik www.calligraphybyangela.com 214 957 2155 Dallas Calligrapher

• Elements in Bloom
    Elements in Bloom Wedding Florists

Kirstie is a pleasure to work with. She is cool, calm and collected under pressure, which is a key trait for a good coordinator to have. She can make your budget work best for you and is just an all around pleasure!

• Edmonds See on map