Simply Something Event Planners LLC

Fuquay Varina, NC View map

When I first started planning weddings and events I really thought it was all about creating a beautiful design for the wedding and finding vendors within the wedding budget. Over time I have come to realize those things are important, but the most valuable thing that I do as a wedding planner is make the planning process fun and relaxed for you, the bride.Simply Something Event Planners will take care of every detail, allowing you to focus on enjoying your special day. We use your vision and our passion to make your event the best it can be and more. Our Wedding Packages are "Something New", "Something Borrowed" and "Something You". We would love to plan your next event no matter the size of your investment, we will make your day the day to remember.

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Guest List Creation
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Destination
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• W
    Whitney Married on 09/21/2019

Amazing!

Leslie and her team are AMAZING. I was unsure about needing a wedding planner, but it was absolutely the best decision we made for our wedding.
    Simply Something was professional from day one and continued to impress me up until everything thing was done.
    Thier communication was clear, informative and consistent with us and our vendors. They truly think of everything (the day of they had pre-assembled emergency kits(mints/fabric steamers/sewing kit, etc). Most importantly they kept the day ON SCHEDULE and flowing EFFORTLESSLY!
    I have recommended them to friends I know that are getting hitched. The peace of mind they give you is worth every penny.

Simply Something Event Planners LLC's reply:

Thank you Whitney! From the first meeting to our last planning email you were so accommodating and organized. Your Wedding Day was beautiful because it was your vision and your love for each other that was present from that morning to the end of the night! And we just want to say THANK YOU again for allowing the SSE team for being apart of a chapter in your love storty!
    Tamika Married on 05/28/2016
    Leslie and her team were amazing!!!!

They went above and beyond any expectations that I had.

Leslie responded to me personally at awkward hours when an idea would pop into my mind at 3 am! She would also rework some of my ideas to make them great. Her recommendation of vendors was excellent. The team worked together like a well oiled machine!!!!!

SSEP was extremely professional and kept me on task.

It was worth every penny I spent. I initially went with a less expensive package but realized the services were well worth the money I was spending and upgraded my package. Go with the complete package!!!

SSEP was very accommodating to my last minute changes and everything went smoothly.

Simply Something Event Planners LLC's reply:

Tamika you were a joy to work with. I will miss our phone conferences and the laughter you brought to every meeting. Thank you for trusting our design ideas and trusting the SSEP team to handle everything on your checklist for your special day.
    Euzelia Married on 12/20/2014
    Event was done with excellence. Staff was responsive and courteous. Service of vendors exceeded expections. There were no missteps or last minute changes. I highly recommend SSEP and will use them again for my next big event.

Moore Designs Moore Designs Wedding Florists

I love working with Simply Something Event Planners. She is great with the Brides and whomever is involved in the event. I would recommend Simply Something Event Planners for your next event.

Po box 1226 Fuquay Varina, NC, 27592
919-762-6446

Monday - Friday 11-6 Saturday- Appointments Only
Location of (Simply Something Event Planners LLC)

Other vendors in Raleigh for your wedding