Simply Soirée

West Palm Beach, FL View map Visit website
$3,300 Package Price

$3,300 Package Price

Based in West Palm Beach, Florida, Simply Soirée is a wedding planning company. It is owned by Sam Fink and Julie Tarno, who founded the business after deciding to combine their passions for the industry. They each have numerous years of experience and bring dedication and confidence to their services. They collaborate closely with their clients to ensure that their dream day is one that leaves a lasting impression.

For each wedding, the team at Simply Soirée works to make their clients' weddings as one-of-a-kind as the clients themselves. The team offers day-of coordination as well as full-service planning. Other services include event design and destination wedding planning. These professionals are also able to help organize the engagement party, shower, rehearsal dinner, and other wedding-related events.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,500

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$3,300

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$6,600

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$100

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Destination
Elopement
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Miriam Married on 11/22/2021

Beyond 5 star rating business experience

I can’t say enough about this company Simply Soirée. Sam and Julie performed beyond my expectations for my daughter’s wedding in Key Largo. If you want the best wedding coordinators that know how to get the details done, this is the company!
    From the moment they arrived at Key Largo, they took care of the wedding details for us. We did not have to worry about anything. They handled the ceremony like a charm. We had possible rain showers before the ceremony and they smoothly showed guests to a covered area as they arrived. Once we were cleared to start, they then showed guests to the ceremony area. We were able to relax knowing all was handled. We were able to focus on the wedding party and enjoy the moments before the ceremony began.
    Julie and Sam have a tag team system down with organization that was truly impressive. I can’t say enough. They cared about the details from ceremony to the sparkler exit. I don’t even know when they started handing out the sparklers but before I knew it, guests were shown to the area and had sparklers going! It was a beautiful exit for the bride and groom!
    Sam and Julie are a high quality over the top 5 star rating business experience. They care about all aspects and delivered truly beyond 5 stars. They helped make one of the most important days for us a wonderful experience and they are so friendly. They listened to what the bride’s wishes were for the wedding and they delivered. If you want a fantastic customer service experience, Simply Soirée is the way to go!
    Miriam
  • Jessica
    Jessica D. Married on 11/22/2021

Wedding day!

Simply Soirée was absolutely amazing with coordinating our wedding! I ended up leaving my veil at my house a couple hours away from the venue which they had picked up for me!! They were on top of every detail on our wedding day. Truly a life saver, I highly recommend them as they were so fun, sweet and very efficient to work with!
illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Deals

Simply Soirée 1
Exclusive

Team

Owner

Cheers! Congratulations on your engagement! We are your dream team and we are ready to help you every step of the way! With our passion for events, our unique eye for design and our bubbly personalities, we will ensure you that your event will be executed perfectly. We would love to hear from you and help make your special day flawless and the best party ever!

We look forwarding to hearing from our lovely couples soon!

Xoxo,

West Palm Beach, FL, 33412
Location of (Simply Soirée)

Other vendors in Miami for your wedding