Jacksonville, FL 32099 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Real Weddings 1

About Simply Roses

Beseril Photography is a wedding photography company based in Odessa, Texas. This wedding photographer brings a fresh and fun approach to wedding and portrait photography, focusing on creating a comfortable environment for clients to enjoy a relaxing photography experience. With a bright, airy, and timeless photography style, Beseril Photography will capture the intimate and special moments of your wedding to give you memories that will last a lifetime.

Beseril Photography travels to your wedding location, and also offers photography services for destination weddings. This professional photographer specializes in portrait photography, as well as save the date and thank you cards. They offer natural and traditional photography styles, and provide finalized photos in digital files, prints, albums, proofs, and canvases. Beseril Photography works with you to customize your wedding package, so that your photography services fit your budget and individual needs. Photography services include:

• Additional hours

Simply Roses 6
Simply Roses 7
  • Amber

Amber · Married on 10/04/2018

I couldn’t ask for better!

I had the most amazing wedding bouquet 💐 in the history of bouquets! ♥️ Thank you Ashlee Roberson at Simply Roses Florist for making my dream bouquet a reality! ♥️ The moment I told you what I wanted you were in sync with my ideas and that made everything more magical! The choices in flowers to match my cake was a total surprise to me and you did wonderful! 😍

Simply Roses 8

Tara · Married on 08/04/2018

I am so glad that we booked Simply Roses for our wedding! I had initially reached out to another florist when we first started planning, but she explained that she has to purchase flowers in bulk, which would have resulted in us having to spend way more than we needed to (all we needed were the flowers for our wedding party - the ceremony and reception decorations were taken care of by our venue). The other florist recommended that I check out Simply Roses and said they would be a better fit for what we needed. I called and scheduled a consultation, and I knew immediately when we sat down with Beth that it was a great decision! Beth was so nice and so helpful, and with her help, we decided on flowers that were totally different than what I had planned on - but were absolutely perfect! Throughout the whole process, Beth was always very responsive. With my work schedule, I had to pretty much exclusively ask questions, make payments, and make minor changes to my order through phone or e-mail, and she was always very quick to get back with me. The day of the wedding, my flowers were absolutely gorgeous! Just perfect! I would highly recommend Simply Roses to any bride.

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Simply Roses FAQ

• Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit, Wholesale/Bulk

Real Weddings

• Jennifer Juniper Photography
    Jennifer Juniper Photography Wedding Photographers

Trish and her staff are VERY professional, and probably the sweetest people I've found in the wedding business. Their flowers are beautiful, and I would tell anyone to go to their shop and have a look around! They have the largest selection of vases, arrangements, and the most knowledgeable staff around!

• Let's Party & Catering
    Let's Party & Catering Wedding Caterers

You have for so many years, have been such a Great Connection for Flowers.

• Pyramid Disc Jockeys
    Pyramid Disc Jockeys Wedding DJs

We at Pyramid Disc Jockeys have worked with Simply Roses on many different occasions. They provide absolutely fabulous floral arrangements and at reasonable prices. If looking for a florist that does it all, we highly recommend them. The flower arrangements are both beautiful and artistic. They really know how to make an event look absolutely fabulous! (Vern Shank -Owner Pyramid DJ's- Since 1988 - 1.888.D.JOCKEY - www.pyramiddjs.com)

• Jacksonville, 32099 See on map
  • Jacksonville, 32241 See on map
  • Orlando, 32801 See on map
  • Orlando, 32829 See on map
  • Orlando, 32859 See on map
  • Orlando Orlando, Florida, 32819 See on map
  • Orlando, 32819 See on map
    386-530-6291 (Phone number)
    3866724848 (Other Phone Number)
    Monday -Friday 9-5 Sat 10-2