Simply Perfect Weddings & More

Mechanicsville, VA View map
5.0 out of 5 rating

A full-service wedding planner in Mechanicsville, Virginia, Simply Perfect Weddings & More’s ultimate goal is to personally connect with each of its couples. An integral part of the wedding industry since the fall of 2011, the company prides itself on providing highly professional service with in-depth attention to detail. With over 20 years of experience, owner Pamela C. Parker promises to ensure your union is both happy and stress-free!

Couples who entrust their celebration to Pamela and her team can expect intimate care throughout the planning process. In an effort to understand your personality, style and budget, Simply Perfect Weddings & More provides a one-on-one consultation to discuss the following services:

• Budget analysis
  • To-do lists
  • Guest lists
  • Referrals

Areas Covered
Simply Perfect Weddings & More happily serves newly engaged couples in the Mechanicsville area. Services are also extended to those located in Richmond and D.C.

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,025

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$75

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Double Weddings
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Brittany E. Married on 11/16/2019

Simply perfect!

Hiring Mrs. Parker was the BEST decision I made when beginning our wedding planning process. In our initial consultation with Mrs. Parker, my husband and I shared our vision of what our dream wedding looked like. I will say that we got what we hoped and dreamed of PLUS SOME! She definitely exceeded all expectations in every aspect of the process. She was always available day or night if I had any questions or concerns, she kept us on track with deadlines, and her recommendations of vendors were the absolute best! I actually miss talking to Mrs. Parker on a daily basis now that the wedding is over! She never seemed like my wedding planner but a friend who cared about our wants and needs - she is truly special. Ten thousand recommendations to use Simply Perfect would not be enough!
    R.r. Married on 11/09/2019

Great coordinator!

Pamela Parker was a pleasure to work with. She was friendly, organized, and did a great job coordinating all my different vendors. She was highly available and present throughout the planning process. Thanks Pam!
  • The
    The T. Married on 09/22/2019

Our beautiful wedding day on 9/22/19

Simply Perfect Weddings & More is who I strongly recommend as I was trying to plan a wedding from out of state. Mrs Pam is the absolutely the BEST wedding planner I have came across in my search & I’m super critical! If you need someone to remove stress, make sure every detail is correct, provide great input, make sure your day is so beautiful & memorable you need to book Mrs Pam!!! My wedding day was so beautiful because of her team & resources! If I could change anything I wish i found her sooner!!! Mrs Pam wants the best for all not just for the moment. Thank you for everything we love & appreciate all your hard work! I will recommend all friends & family for your services! Budget friendly with great quality!

With Love,

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

9356 Kenna Way Mechanicsville, 23116
Location of (Simply Perfect Weddings & More)
9356 Kenna Way Mechanicsville, VA, 23116

Other vendors in Richmond for your wedding