Simply Perfect Weddings & More Reviews

29 | Mechanicsville, VA

29 Reviews for Simply Perfect Weddings & More

29 Simply Perfect Weddings & More Reviews

Brianna · Married on 10/13/2018

Simply Perfect Weddings and More made my wedding planning experience go very smooth. Mrs. Parker was there every step of the way down the smallest detail. Outstanding service from the very first way we met to the sparkler send off!! Simply Perfect!!

Simply Perfect Weddings & More 1
    Simply Perfect Weddings & More 2
    Simply Perfect Weddings & More 3
    Simply Perfect Weddings & More 4

Kendra · Married on 09/29/2018

Kendra & Jay

My experience with with Mrs. Parker was wonderful. I researched planners online and was not successful; until I remember my mom telling me about Simplyperfectweddingsandmore. From there I set up a
    consultation and from that point on I knew she was the one! Mrs. Parker was very knowledgeable, informative, and always available to answer my questions or concerns. She assisted me with creating a budget as well as linking me to the right vendors. She takes pride in her brides and was there every step of the way !She ensured timelines were meet and work very diligently to ensure that the needs of her client were met in a timely manner. She definitely has ALL the resources. I told her what I wanted and she arranged a date and time for me to meet with vendors. I am so happy I chose to hire Simply Perfect Weddings and More for this special day of my life. My wedding day, was perfect! I would definitely recommend others to Mrs. Parker she is the BEST!!!!

Elizabeth · Married on 07/21/2018

Pam was SO WONDERFUL to work with. She is the epitome of professionalism, always has creative ideas, and truly wanted our day to be special. We were particularly thankful for her ability to recommend great vendors who were realistic for our budget. She listened to what we wanted, gave very helpful feedback, and worked hard to make our day just beautiful. She was ready for anything--including nonstop rain before our ceremony--and always did it with a fantastic sense of humor! We would recommend Pam and Simply Perfect Weddings and More to anyone who wants their wedding planning process to be significantly less stressful and a wedding day that is guaranteed to go smoothly.

Simply Perfect Weddings & More 5
    Simply Perfect Weddings & More 10
    Simply Perfect Weddings & More 11
  • jazmyn

jazmyn · Married on 02/16/2018

My experience with Mrs. Pamela Parker was overall great. As a wedding planner, she was not only someone I depended on, but someone I knew that I could trust. I researched planners online and came across her website. There was a warmness I felt that drew me to her. I set up a consultation and from that point on I knew she'd be the one! Her genuine expertise and seasoned knowledge was not only reassuring throughout the planning process but also very inclusive and informative. She takes pride in serving her brides! I must say that I actually ENJOYED this process. I felt during that whole year I had a second MOM. What I loved most is that, even though this was a business partnership Mrs. Pam truly cared about me as a person and what I was about to embark on. I never felt that she was pushy or "money hungry". She operates with the utmost integrity. I hired her for full service planning, minus a few things that I already had other resources already. She ensured timelines were met and that all bookings were prioritized appropriately. She knows her stuff! She works very diligently to ensure that the needs of her client is met and executed within REASON. What sets her apart from others, is that she will not "sell you a dream" or set you up for disappointment. She always has solutions to any stumbles that may come up and is very easy to communicate with. AND Resources for days! (perks of being respected in this industry). I really felt like I received a gem. I am so happy I chose to hire Simply Perfect Weddings and More for this special event in my life. Not only did she build a relationship with myself, but also, my mother, father, husband and close family. For the most part my wedding day went well (2/17/18)! There were some hiccups here and there communication wise, but that is to be expected. Nothing goes totally perfect. All in all, I would recommend others to Mrs. Pam. I wish her the very best in her endeavors. WE LOVE YOU PAM!

Darlene · Married on 11/11/2017

Was a very good experience working with Mrs. Pam Parker. She was always on time and she worked beyond what was expected of her. Her services was a very good pay.

Simply Perfect Weddings & More 12

Anita · Married on 05/28/2017

Simply Perfect Weddings and More did an excellent job providing the perfect professional wedding services for my wedding. Ms. Parker is very knowledgeable and professional, she knows the business, as well as knowledge of local vendors. She is very committed and dedicated to providing excellent services. She really listened to us, therefore made good recommendations. I'm more than glad we selected Simply Perfect Weddings and More for our wedding. I plan to hire them again for our next big party!

Pearl · Married on 03/12/2017

Mrs. Parker was the wedding planner for our daughter's wedding which took place on March 12, in Tampa, Florida. My husband,my daughter and I could not have been more satisfied with the services Mrs. Parker provided. She was attentive to every detail; she executed her duties in a very professional and timely manner; she worked well with our wedding vendors;and readily and willingly provided services outside of her contract. Both ourselves and our new son-in-law have large families and she had no trouble managing them at all!

As wedding planners ourselves, my daughter and I know how much time and effort it takes to create a successful wedding and she was on the ball. We highly recommend Simply Perfect Weddings and More to all brides looking for an excellent planner!

• User7932333 · 1+ year ago

Ms. Pam (as we lovingly call her) was a God send... As a wedding professional myself I toed the line of being WAY to simple and nonchalant and WAY too over the top... yes... there is a real line there... but she was able to keep me, my fiance, and my mom (also an awesome wedding planner) in balance! (This is not an easy task to achieve)...

Our wedding was originally to take place in VA, where I am from, but due to budget and logistics... and after MONTHS of planning in VA... we decided to move to wedding to St. Petersburg, FL (We currently live in Tampa, FL)... 4 whole states away... and Ms. Pam did not miss not one single beat!

She was able to keep our large families in order and somehow came out on the other side smiling!... And aside from having a heart of gold... she knows her stuff!... If you need a planner in Richmond... or in DC... or in FLORIDA!... or anywhere else in the world... call Ms. Pam... she will NOT let you down! :)

Ronald · Married on 10/29/2016

I would like to begin by saying Mrs. Parker with Simply Perfect Weddings & More has been a blessing to my wife and I. Her professionalism made our day so enjoyable and our minds were at eased throughout her time with us. Her planning was overall the best service we have ever witness. She was very attentive to my bride and I. She deserve 10 stars we couldn't have ask for better director to carry out our wishes at our wedding. She's an awesome person we didn't go wrong in choosing her to make our day so special!!
    Mr. & Mrs. Ronald Bell.

Joe & Myrna · Married on 06/11/2016

WONDERFUL, WONDERFUL WEDDING PLANNER. We couldn't have asked for anyone more detail oriented and professional than Pamela Parker.

Shameka · Married on 06/04/2016

Professional services were provided for my wedding. I was able to actually enjoy the process of planning my wedding without stressors that brides normally incur. Mrs. Pam is very resourceful and able to capture your vision once she knows what you are looking to convey. My husband and I and our families had a wonderful time and people are still telling me how my wedding was the best that they've ever been to.

D.M · Married on 05/21/2016

I was beyond satisfied with the service I received. The lines of communication were always open and Mrs Parker really brought my ideas to life. If you are looking for quality service with someone who has years of experience then you won't go wrong with Simply Perfect Weddings!!

Angela · Married on 04/17/2016

Simply Perfect Weddings & More and I had previously worked together at past events. That working relationship gave me a chance to see how she interacted with her clients from beginning to end! Well it was my turn to say “I DO”. I knew that I wanted Mrs. Pam Parker to help plan my wedding. She is awesome and very professional. She treats you like a family member! Her and staff made it an awesome day that people are still talking about every time we see them. She has a way of providing those "special touches" to each and every event she plans. No matter how big or small she is definitely the one to call.

Dana · Married on 10/17/2015

Pamela Parker of Simply Perfect Weddings & More executed our vision to a tee! She worked with our modest budget & created magic. We would DEFINITELY recommend her services to a friend/family member.

Sonja · Married on 10/03/2015

Simply Perfect Weddings was excellent in helping me and my husband in putting my wedding together. I contacted Mrs.Parker about 3 months prior to my wedding and I needed help to ensure my wedding was elegant and beautiful. Simply Perfect Weddings did just that. My wedding was very organized and Mrs. Parker handle everything in which I did not have to worry about anything. I was so glad that the services that were provided helped made my wedding day beautiful!!!!

Tiffany · Married on 09/11/2015

Having Simply Perfect Weddings & More coordinate our wedding was the best decision we ever made. Without Pam and her team we couldn’t have had the wedding of our dreams. Pam helped to alleviate any stress my husband and I had throughout the planning process of our destination wedding. She tracked our budget, kept us on schedule, negotiated all of our contracts with vendors and got us the best value, provided travel assistance to all of our guests, and helped find the perfect bridesmaids dresses too. She even picked the perfect ceremony site and venue to fit our dream wedding. Pam also helped us incorporated our unique requests into the ceremony; like having our guests toss beach balls instead of rice during the recessional (the pictures were amazing).

Our rehearsal ran like clock-work and Pam helped everyone understand what their roles and responsibilities were for the big day. She went above and beyond to make sure that everything went smoothly.

On our wedding day, my husband and I knew we had absolutely nothing to worry about because Pam and her team took care of everything. She was at our ceremony site 10 hours before the wedding was supposed to start coordinating with vendors and ensuring that all the chairs and decorations were set up correctly. My husband and I were brought to tears when we walked into our reception. We were in awe because everything was so perfect.

Our family and friends are STILL talking about what a beautiful wedding we had. When we look back on that day it was simply perfect and that is all because of Pam. She gave us the wedding of our dreams and words will never be enough to express our gratitude.

I would recommend Pam and her team to anyone. She is absolutely the BEST IN THE BUSINESS!

John · Married on 09/11/2015

Pam Parker was a tremendous wedding planner. She was very organized, knowledgeable and full of ideas. She guided us through our wedding planning and made it fun instead of stressful. Pam was very professional and at the same time provided a loving caring feeling to us throughout the process.

On our wedding day, I knew that i had nothing to worry about. Every detail and every step was covered. I could not have asked for a better wedding planner and very grateful that we choose Pam to help us throughout our wedding planning.

I would recommend Pam Parker to anyone i know that wants a Simply Perfect Wedding.

Latoya · Married on 09/04/2015

SImply PERFECT is exactly what it was! I wouldnt have had anyone else to help with carrying out my plans for my wedding. She was there anytime I needed to talk or have any concerns. She understood my vision and made it happen within my budget. I encourage you all to check them out. I did not have to worry about one thing on the day of my wedding it was all handled. You will NOT be disappointed.

Brittany · Married on 08/29/2015

My husband and I are truly greatful we had Pam as our wedding planner. She made our journey as less stressful as possible . Pam was trustworthy, reliable, and very professional. Our big day was a huge success and we owe that to her.

• W

Winter · Married on 06/27/2015

Pamela Parker exceeded our expectations. Her professionalism, willingness to get the job done, trustworthiness, effective communication, eagerness to make our vision come to life deserves more than 5 stars. When someone mentions the word wedding I instantly recommend Mrs. Parker. She was prompt, very educated in her field, and lead the way from start to finish. Our wedding day was breathtaking. It ran so smoothly because of Mrs. Parker and her staff. We thoroughly enjoyed her and look forward to doing business with her again in the near future. Anyone who uses her will not be disappointed. She works hard to put a smile on her clients faces. I must say people like her are rare, my husband and I are forever grateful to have met her.

Stephon & Winter Winston

Jamia · Married on 03/21/2015

Mrs. Parker was simply AMAZING! Not only did she exude professionalism, her years of experience in wedding planning provided my now husband and I with a sense of comfort in knowing that the vision and "feel" that we desired for our wedding would be executed as though it was her own daughter's or son's wedding. Although I was an atypical do-it-herself bride, she provided me with additional insight and ideas to ensure that "the vision" would become reality. Mrs. Parker's personable attitude and professional demeanor makes Simply Perfect Weddings and More the go-to wedding planning company catering to central Virginia and surrounding areas.

Julia · Married on 12/27/2014

We truly enjoyed working with Mrs. Pamela Parker.
    Ralph and Ann Stafford

Noelle · Married on 08/23/2014

From the moment I met Pamela Parker, owner of Simply Perfect Weddings & More, I knew I wanted her to be my wedding planner/coordinator! She took the stress of planning my wedding away and allowed me to have fun and enjoy the process. With her company, Simply Perfect Weddings & More, the vision of my beautiful wedding day became a reality and my husband and I could not have been happier!! Pamela, along with her great team, were very professional and kept everything running smoothly. My husband and I will definitely work with her again for other eventful moments in our life. Thank you again for helping to make our wedding day a dream come true!!

Milton · Married on 08/09/2014

Pamela Parker has to be one of the most professional people I've worked with. We gave her a timeline and she met every expectation we had and even some!!!!!! I would definitely use her and her team for a formal event!!!!

Groom
    Milton Parker

Monique · Married on 08/09/2014

Mrs.Parker was amazing!!!!! She often went above and beyond our expectations, she listened to our wants and needs and helped to create our perfect day. She was always just a call, text, or email away. On our Wedding day she took care of everything from the wedding to the reception, we didn't have to worry about a thing.
    Her and Her Staff truly made our day hassle and stress free. She was truly Heaven Sent !!