Simply Mella Photography

Hudson, NH View map

Every wedding is a story. It's the couple that has been dating since junior high, or the pair who first bumped elbows on an elevator then met four months later in a crowded restaurant. It's families coming together: the mother who once tucked her daughter in at night, now fastening buttons down the back of her gown. It's the father who first taught his son the value of a firm handshake, now watching him as he gently takes his bride's hand in his own.

As a photographer, I see weddings in the shared glances and in the small details and I do my best to capture each couple in their own unique light. No two couples are the same, no two weddings are the same. If you're planning your special day, I hope you'll consider contacting me to go over the services I can offer to capture your once-in-a-lifetime event.

Weddings always include two photographers as well as the edited, high resolution images and printing rights.

For more wedding previews & to see the most recent weddings I've done, please visit my new wedding gallery blog: Happily Ever After.

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

High-Res Images

What photography items do you offer?

Negatives
Proofs

Michelle Married on 08/18/2019

Best Day Ever

My husband and I can’t thank Melanie and her husband enough for being so amazing to work with. It was like we had known them for years. They made us feel so comfortable. Our photos came out so amazing. Highly recommend her amazing work!!
    Stacey Married on 10/16/2015
    Melanie did a fabulous job photographing our wedding. She is so sweet and so much fun to work with. She is someone who is invested in her work, and is extremely enthusiastic about what she does. Several of my guests commented on how personable she was throughout the evening. Melanie does a great job capturing emotional and candid moments, which for me is the most important job of a photographer. We received our sneak peek pictures less than 48 hours after the event, and they were lovely. We have not received the rest of our photos yet (we have been married for less than a week) but every single one of the sneak peek photos were great!
    Diana Married on 10/10/2015
    Ever since I first saw Melanie's work, I was obsessed. Before I was even engaged I knew I needed to have her as a photographer for my wedding. Not only is each photo she takes breathtaking (and dare I even say magical), she is an amazing person to have with you on your wedding day. She has a very calming presence about her and is not a small amount of humor either.

In addition, I noticed that whenever there was a perfect photo op (i.e. when I was reading to my flower girl or when my husband was doing the worm), I would look over and Melanie had suddenly appeared, snapping away. Her husband Vinny was our second shooter and he was absolutely fantastic...even went off to collect a pile of leaves when I mentioned it would be cute to throw them in the air!

As if the day didn't go perfectly enough, her sneak peaks were up not even 24 hours after my wedding, one more beautiful than the next. The only problem I faced was how long I sat on my couch oogling at them and figuring out which one to make my Facebook profile picture!

Picking a photographer is one of the most important wedding decisions you'll make--if not the most important--and by hiring Simply Mella Photography, you can sit tight knowing your wedding photos will be amazing. Her work speaks for herself...just try and find a bad photo in her portfolio. I can't say enough good things! Thank you to the entire team for capturing my wedding in the best way possible!

Hudson, 03051
Location of (Simply Mella Photography)

Other vendors in Concord for your wedding