Simply Elegant Floral Decorators

Simply Elegant Floral Decorators

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Simply Elegant Floral Decorators

Creative. Fresh. Beautiful

We specialize in creating fresh and beautiful decor for your Wedding or special event. From your engagement party to the after party, our creativity and experience will help bring your vision to life! Our floral designer will help guide you in choosing the best florals and decor to compliment your unique event. Simple Elegance, it's what we do.
Schedule your complimentary appointment today and we'll do the rest!

For more info, please visit http://flowersbysimplyelegant.com/ or call 516-350-9018

Also, visit us on Facebook!  http://www.facebook.com/#!/SimplyElegantFlorals

Photo Credit: Studio27 | http://studio27photo.com/?

Categories: Wedding Florist

Flower Petals (4)
Altar Decor (3)
Event Design (2)
Venue Visit (2)

Wow! Wow! Wow!! Richard was amazing to work with! I had a relatively small budget to work with for florals, but he was able to make my vision come true AND stay within my budget. He was incredibly flexible and truly went above and beyond. He even had us come in person to see a mock up of the centerpieces before the wedding. I wasn't 100% thrilled when I saw them, and he immediately brought me into the room where he keeps all of the flowers and together we changed things until I was 100% happy!! He even sent us home with a bouquet that day! It blew me away...I don't know many companies that actually assemble one of your centerpieces before the big day! On the wedding day, he delivered everything on time and it was all gorgeous! One of the staff at our venue actually told us our centerpieces were the most beautiful they had ever seen!! And the bouquets were gorgeous...I am STILL getting compliments a month later on how beautiful the flowers were. Working with Richard was an absolutely great decision and I am so happy with the work he did! Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Lori, 10/14/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit

Richard went above and beyond to make our wedding day absolutely beautiful. He was a pleasure to work with and offered excellent suggestions. His prices are very fair and reasonable.

Profile Picture Nikki, 7/10/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Richard did an INCREDIBLE job! Our bouquets were sooo beautiful! And the centerpieces added to the beauty of the room and just made it look AMAZING! I could not have been happier! You won't regret using Simply Elegant!

Profile Picture Lindsay, 7/8/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Samples, Set Up

Simply Elegant Floral Decorators Pricing