95 Reviews for Simply Elegant Floral Decorators

Altar Decor (3)
Event Design (2)
Venue Visit (2)
94 Simply Elegant Floral Decorators Reviews

Wow! Wow! Wow!! Richard was amazing to work with! I had a relatively small budget to work with for florals, but he was able to make my vision come true AND stay within my budget. He was incredibly flexible and truly went above and beyond. He even had us come in person to see a mock up of the centerpieces before the wedding. I wasn't 100% thrilled when I saw them, and he immediately brought me into the room where he keeps all of the flowers and together we changed things until I was 100% happy!! He even sent us home with a bouquet that day! It blew me away...I don't know many companies that actually assemble one of your centerpieces before the big day! On the wedding day, he delivered everything on time and it was all gorgeous! One of the staff at our venue actually told us our centerpieces were the most beautiful they had ever seen!! And the bouquets were gorgeous...I am STILL getting compliments a month later on how beautiful the flowers were. Working with Richard was an absolutely great decision and I am so happy with the work he did! Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Lori, 10/14/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit

Richard went above and beyond to make our wedding day absolutely beautiful. He was a pleasure to work with and offered excellent suggestions. His prices are very fair and reasonable.

Profile Picture Nikki, 7/10/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Richard did an INCREDIBLE job! Our bouquets were sooo beautiful! And the centerpieces added to the beauty of the room and just made it look AMAZING! I could not have been happier! You won't regret using Simply Elegant!

Profile Picture Lindsay, 7/8/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Samples, Set Up

Richard is amazing! He is fun to work with, very accommodating, affordable and he made our wedding absolutely beautiful. He is very passionate about his job and definitely puts the customer first.

Profile Picture J, 7/3/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Richard at Simply Elegant brought my wedding floral vision to life. I was going for a very specific, garden style, natural look and he listened to me very closely and delivered. Everything was beautiful and well made- from the bouquets to the centerpieces to the boutonnieres. He is quite flexible in meeting up with you and answers emails in a timely fashion. Two weeks before your wedding he gives you his personal cell number. On wedding day, he delivered as promised and there were no issues. I couldn't ask for much more! Overall, a great value and an easy process!

Profile Picture Megan , 6/18/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

From the moment I met with Richard, I knew he was the man for the job! He took the time to meet with me and listened attentively to every idea that I had. He also ensured me that he only does one wedding a day and that he is the man on the job. It gave me great comfort that he knew what I wanted and that he would be able to execute it on the big day! Early in the planning process, he created a sample centerpiece for me to see. After seeing what I asked for, I wanted to make changes to it which he graciously made and with no issue. He always said the bride has to be happy or he's not happy and he really means it. The day of my wedding was pure perfection. He arrived on time with all of the bouquets as well as flowers for my house. He then went to my church and then finally to where I was having the reception. All the flowers were absolutely gorgeous!! I couldn't have been happier. I recommend Richard to be your guy...there is no reason to look anywhere else. His flowers are exquisite, his work ethic is second to none and his prices are reasonable. Thank you Richard for delivering on every aspect of my day! We couldn't be happier. PS my guests were raving about the flowers as well!!!

Profile Picture Darlene, 5/20/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

We came across this vendor via some promotional emails that they sent out. We weren't very hopeful as we visited many florists and weren't totally happy about what they offered. When we visited Simply Elegant Floral Decorators and met with Richard, we detailed out what we envisioned for our wedding and he immediately put together a sample centerpiece for us. We were very happy with what he offered at our budget range. He did a sample centerpiece for us on a separate day just to make sure the colors and the type of flowers to put in. However, it would be nice if he would do a sample for the bouquets as well. At the end, I was happy about the bouquets he made. Right before the wedding, he called to confirm the color of the ribbons for the girls' bouquets, corsages and boutonnieres and anything I wanted to add. I appreciated the thoughtfulness of him. On the wedding day, he delivered all the flowers timely and made the beautiful arrangements for our tables. Thanks you, Richard and team for the beautiful delivery of your work to our wedding!

Profile Picture Cecilia, 5/15/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Working with Richard was such a pleasant experience! The centerpieces for my daughter’s Sweet 16 were absolutely gorgeous and really added to the ambiance of the whole event. In fact, he took my original concept and made it even better with his artistic eye. His willingness to please us as well as accommodate any changes was most appreciated. The value was exceptional, and I would highly recommend his services to anyone planning an event!! We will definitely use him again. (I’m still getting compliments from people about the centerpieces as well as the unique Sixteen Candle display.) Thank you for helping us make our daughter’s night one to remember!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 4/9/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements

Richard was great through out the whole process!! He listened to my vision and got me exactly what i wanted for a great price!! Highly recommend him to everyone

Profile Picture Nicole, 3/12/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

It was a pleasure to work with Richard. His years of experience, artistic eye and flexibility were incredibly appreciated. He came in person to visit both of our venues (as we had to change unexpectedly last minute) in order to make sure that size and design of all arrangements were tasteful and appropriate. It was also very easy to make appointments to meet in person. Flowers were delivered right on time and without any hiccups on our wedding day despite the fact that the locations of our reception and church ceremony were both changed four weeks before. I absolutely loved my bridal bouquet ... it looked exactly like the Pintrest picture that I showed him. All flowers were fresh and healthy and lasted long after the reception was over.

Profile Picture Katherine, 10/31/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit

Richard was our favorite vendor for our wedding. He went above and beyond to make our wedding and church look absolutely stunning. He is such a nice man and so easy to work with. Such a talented florist! Everyone raves about the flowers and I will always recommend him! Thank you!!

Profile Picture User5535231, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Amazing Amazing AMAZING!!!! I chose Simply Elegant Floral Decorators for my wedding and words cannot described how impressed I was with EVERYTHING!!! Richard truly delivers. You genuinely get more than what you pay for. Richard was always available when I wanted to review details for the wedding. He made sure that I was 100% pleased with all the flower arrangements. My bouquet was breathtaking and my reception looked spectacular with all of the gorgeous centerpieces. Thank you Simply Elegant Floral Decorators!!!

Profile Picture User4660625, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Samples, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements

Richard truly captured our vision for our country meets city themed wedding. He was also willing to work with our budget and provided great value for what we were looking for. Communication was thorough and consistent throughout the entire time that we worked with him and he was very responsive. We didn't get to see him on the actual day of the wedding but everything was delivered on time and arranged so beautifully! We were truly happy with the results. I would definitely recommend Simply Elegant to other brides!

Profile Picture User4262365, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Richard is amazing! I had an idea in my head and he brought it to life. He showed me my beautiful centerpieces months before my wedding to make sure they were exactly what I wanted. My cascading bouquet was gorgeous and more beautiful than I envisioned. Furthermore, it didn't fall apart even though it was being thrown around. My bridesmaids bouquets were exactly what I wanted and the girls loved them. Richard is extremely professional and kept in touch with me throughout the entire wedding process.

Profile Picture Antonia, 8/1/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Richard was the florist for my wedding on July 11th 2015. I was absolutely blown by his quality of work and realized that I made the best decision by choosing him. Not only were the arrangements beautiful, but the flowers were Extremely fresh. My guest were so impressed by the centerpieces, that I had people secretly coming to me begging to bring the centerpieces home. What makes Richard so special is that he truely does what's needed to make your dreams and visions a reality. Not only are his prices affordable, but the quality of work will exceed your expectations. Many other florist that I visited were focused on their own visions, what they wanted, and what they thought I could afford. Where as Richard did the exact opposite. He focuses on your ideas and desires first and only afterwards does he talk about price and how it can fit into your budget. Richard is the best of the best, do yourself a favor and choose him!!! You will not be disappointed!!

Michele
Rego Park, NY

Profile Picture Michele, 7/11/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

This florist did an amazing job on every piece for our wedding. They knew exactly what I was describing and made it come to life. So affordable. The florist was actually the only vendor from my wedding that I didn't have a issues with. I can't even begin to tell you how beautiful the flowers were, trust me when I say you won't regret using this florist for you special occasion !!!!

Profile Picture Heather , 7/3/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Delivery, Samples

I worked with Richard from Simply Elegant and I was so glad I did! He created exactly what we were looking for on our special day! We chose cherry blossom branches with a base of hydrangea and cylinder vases with live orchids and LED beneath each centerpiece to have them stand out...absolutely stunning!!! My bouquet was beautiful as was my bridesmaids bouquets...he is such a talented man...he will listen to your vision and create exactly what you are looking for.
I was recommended by a close friend who also had Simply Elegant for her Wedding day and I promise you , you will not be disappointed!

Profile Picture Triaha, 6/20/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

We used Simply Elegant for our wedding in June and could not have been more pleased with Richard's work. From start to finish he was amazing! Flowers were really important to me but I did not want to pay a fortune that I got quoted at the other local florists. I met with several florists and everyone told me that I what I wanted was really expensive and not within my budget. However, when I met with Richard he told me I could absolutely have what I wanted and worked with my budget. I was able to send him ideas and met with him a bunch of times to work everything out. He was always accomodating if I had questions or wanted to make changes. Everyone loved our high centerpieces with the led lights and hanging crystals and our arrangement of different flowers for the low centerpieces with the votive candles. Also, my bouquet was beyond perfection! My mom gave Richard a piece from her headpiece from her wedding, and he incorporated on the wrap of my bouquet so beautifully! My favorite thing about Simply elegant Flowers is that Richard is a one man band who only works on 1 wedding a day. So unlike other large businesses, he is the one who delivers the flowers to the venue to make sure it looks PERFECT! Which in my case, everything was done just right and he even added more than what I expected. He added rose petals to the front table and a large piece on our sweetheart table that blew me away!. He also added flowers to my cake which added just the right detail. I am so happy we chose to work with Richard and I will be using him for all big events moving forward!

Profile Picture Kristen, 6/19/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Richard from Simply Elegant is simply amazing !! This is the second affaire we had used his decorating services and each time he was the best, the most professional and the most beautiful arrangements we have ever seen!! He did an excellent job on my son's Bar Mitzvah and he did an amazingly beautiful job on our wedding !! The hupah was breathtaking, all the guests' commented on how beautiful it was. The table decorations were amazing and so was the place card table. Richard does all this with a great pride and it shows. He is one of the best party vendors to deal and we dealt with a lot!!! I would use Simply Elegant decorative services again and again. He is simply the best !!!!

Profile Picture lana , 6/14/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Richard is fantastic .. I would use his service again and again! He has great taste and is very great price!
His flowers are very elegant and very fresh!
We love Richard!!

Profile Picture Lana, 6/14/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

RIchard was excellent, he is funny and enthusiastic and honest. I had no doubt in my mind he was going to deliver exactly what I was looking for in my wedding for the center pieces. I loved it. My bouquet was gorgeous also everyone was complementing the flowers. If you're looking for your flower vendor don't look any more.

Profile Picture Sarah, 6/13/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Everything is top-notch with Simply Elegant. From my GORGEOUS bouquet, to those of the bridesmaids, to the incredible one-of-a-kind centerpieces were exactly as promised. The SE team arrives EARLY to set-up and you don’t see them again until the very end when they break it all down. No surprises = happy bride & groom. Richie the owner aims to please, and really a pleasure to work with, offering a wonderful value for the quality he produce's.... no nickel and diming here!! He was always open to new ideas, responsive to email (which rates A+++ in my eyes) and takes the time to get it right. Spending over 3hrs making up our trial centerpiece, and tweaking it on the spot to our liking.
Richie is a true professional who has been in the business for many years and it shows. He has an entire workshop dedicated to his craft. And a large inventory of centerpiece bases and accessories which really come in handy during the planning process.
I HIGHLY recommend Richie and Simply Elegant for all your floral event’s needs. Msg me for images from our wedding – the photos really speak for themselves! Thank you Richie!!!

Profile Picture User4982037, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Richard is AMAZING. He was one of 3 floral vendors I met with when starting to plan my wedding. I told each vendor what kind of style I wanted and one or two flowers that I loved, and I let each show me their talent and creativity in making suggestions and putting together proposals. Richard blew the others away by far - through his gorgeous arrangements AND his reasonable prices. I was especially thrilled since I had wanted to use some less traditional flowers. He is always responsive, and he wants nothing more than for the results to be perfect and beautiful. He knew my vision and he made sure to nail it. The chuppah he built and decorated was absolutely stunning. Several guests said it was the most beautiful chuppah they'd ever seen (of course, I agree!). In fact, when we were leaving our wedding, a florist arrived to set up for the wedding following ours, and even she, a competitor, commented on how beautiful the centerpieces were! My brother has now booked Richard for his wedding, too. Trust Richard - he won't let you down!

Profile Picture Miri, 6/7/15, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers

How do you take a nice location and make it your dream wedding without breaking the bank. You go to Richard with your dreams and he makes them come true. He is a true artist and listens and he worked with us incorporating real and artifical flowers (both brdes had major allergies ) and no one was the wiser and I have a great bouquet to rememebr the day.
The design for the room and the tables was more then we expected. I remember looking around during our ceremony and amazed how he had caught our dream and it just added to the day.
He uses very fresh flowers as Its been a week and they all are still as if they were just cut. Everyone kept telling us how beautiful the place was.
Richard was also able to work with my other half who is a bit of a perfectionist and she was happy too.
This is the only place to go, you dont just want flowers you want your wedding to be a "Simply Elegant" event.

Profile Picture ellen, 5/30/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Wow! Simply amazing. Showed him a picture of what we wanted and explained the look, all he said was okay I got it, don't worry. So perfect! Worth every penny. Best florist ever! Will recommend to all my friends

Profile Picture User3623530, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews