About Roses and Rice

Exquisite flowers for the day you proclaim your love.

Hamptons and North Fork Wedding and Event Flowers on the East End

We adore flowers...and we absolutely LOVE the part flowers play in weddings!!

Twenty five years ago we left our corporate life behind to focus on our true passion. Flowers!!  We have an incredible reputation for excellence and an exquisite unique design sense. When you are planning your dream wedding, be it a grand affair or an intimate gathering, we will be sure to create a day reflective of who you are as a couple.

Offering a boutique flower shop feel, we are unlike any other floral design shop in the Hamptons. With 25 years of experience, we have an incredible reputation for excellence and customer service. Please share your wedding flower ideas with us and let us to turn your vision into reality!

We are open 7 days a week and consultations are available by appointment.

Call (631) 653-4910

Corsages (5)
Flower Petals (3)
Venue Visit (2)
Non-Floral (2)

Aisa was absolutely amazing to work with! We live in NYC and don't have a car, so coming out to LI repeatedly was getting expensive. As such, Aisa and I never met in person, but I was able to speak with her several times about my vision, which changed from the beginning of planning to end, and she nailed it! I was so so happy when I saw my flowers on my wedding day, and I received so many compliments. Not to mention, they are extremely reasonable and do not skimp on anything. thank you so much, Aisa, it was such a pleasure to work with you!!!

Profile Picture Abby, 7/22/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements

Cathy and the whole group over at Roses and Rice were amazing from start to finish. We had admittedly waited a little too long and our wedding was fast approaching without a florist. We went into Roses and Rice after seeing their beautiful arrangements online. They met with us and managed to squeeze our wedding in even though they already had another that day.

They took my vision and returned flowers that were 10x better than I could ever even imagine! The guests were all gushing over my bouquet and centerpieces. I would absolutely recommend them over and over!

Profile Picture Melissa, 7/22/17, 3 Reviews

Table Arrangements
Artificial
4 AWARDS

1 ENDORSEMENT
Kathy and her team at R and R are amazing on every level. Their dedication to their clients is outstanding, only exceeded by the quality of their work and how easy and comfortable they are to work with. An absolute top pick at Catering By... "A Small Affair."

Events

481 Montauk Highway, East Quogue, NY 11942   See On Map
631-653-4910 (phone)
Roses and Rice is a wedding Floral Design Boutique from the East End servicing weddings throughout the local area, including The South Fork, The North Fork, and all of The Hamptons. Roses and Rice is a professional Wedding Florist that has been part of the East End wedding industry since 1991 specializing in Waterfront and Vineyard Weddings and Events..