26 Reviews for Roses and Rice

Flower Petals (3)
Venue Visit (2)
Non-Floral (2)
26 Roses and Rice Reviews

Aisa was absolutely amazing to work with! We live in NYC and don't have a car, so coming out to LI repeatedly was getting expensive. As such, Aisa and I never met in person, but I was able to speak with her several times about my vision, which changed from the beginning of planning to end, and she nailed it! I was so so happy when I saw my flowers on my wedding day, and I received so many compliments. Not to mention, they are extremely reasonable and do not skimp on anything. thank you so much, Aisa, it was such a pleasure to work with you!!!

Profile Picture Abby, 7/22/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements

Cathy and the whole group over at Roses and Rice were amazing from start to finish. We had admittedly waited a little too long and our wedding was fast approaching without a florist. We went into Roses and Rice after seeing their beautiful arrangements online. They met with us and managed to squeeze our wedding in even though they already had another that day.

They took my vision and returned flowers that were 10x better than I could ever even imagine! The guests were all gushing over my bouquet and centerpieces. I would absolutely recommend them over and over!

Profile Picture Melissa, 7/22/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Cathy and her team at Roses and Rice are amazing! My now husband and I were on a bit of a budget and she did an outstanding job on working with us to stay in that range while still giving us exactly what we had invisioned. When we spoke for the first time, I had sent her my Pinterest page to show her what I wanted. She was very up front and honest with me and immediately said that what I was seeing online was the top end of flowers. She showed me flowers that were similar to what I wanted, but in my price range. When she dropped off my bouquet and my bridesmaids bouquets on the day of my wedding, I was so overwhelmed by how she brought my vision to life. They were absolutely beautiful! She continued to wow me when I got to the venue and saw how she set up our tables. I had asked her to make eucalyptus garland with flowers throughout. She even put a huge piece together for our sweetheart table that tied together the garland theme and the look of my wedding bouquet. Her eye for detail is unbelievable! They were absolutely beautiful and really brought my whole wedding theme and decore together. I will definitely use roses and rice for all my flower needs, both big and small, in the future!

As a plus, their shop in East Quogue is absolutely adorable! I would definitely recommend checking it out if you have the chance.

Profile Picture Micaela, 5/6/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

The flowers for our ceremony, reception & bouquets were absolutely gorgeous. Everything was just as perfect as I imagined it, and the colors and the design were beautiful. I would highly recommend Roses and Rice for flowers, we couldn't be happier!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Jayel, 10/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements

I got married three weeks ago and I am still taken aback by how beautiful our flowers were. Asia and Co. at Roses and Rice did an amazing job. Everybody was talking about how beautiful the flowers were and asking where we got them. They were exactly what we wanted and couldn't be happier. If I could give ten stars I would!

Profile Picture Veronica, 8/6/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements

What a stunningly beautiful floral presentation we got from Roses and Rice for our wedding. Lovely people to work with - personable, responsive and reliable. Their creative design solutions were perfect - they created a unique, modern, stylish plan that took our original concept well beyond what we could ever have imagined. Their service was impeccable - from our first meeting through our wedding day. We would use them again without any hesitation.

Profile Picture User7018989, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I would definitely recommend using Roses & Rice for your florist!! They were absolutely amazing from day one. The whole staff is super nice and helpful. I explained the vision I had for my backyard wedding and they went above and beyond to make it even more beautiful than I could've imagined! Anytime I had an idea they were able to talk about it and help me figure out exactly what I wanted. The flowers were SO beautiful and fresh! They were my favorite vendor to work with! Their shop is absolutely adorable too, just an all around great feel!

Profile Picture Kayla, 6/18/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements

They did a beautiful job with my flowers. It made my wedding spectacular!!

Profile Picture Emily, 11/7/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Venue Visit

I had a short term planning schedule for my wedding and I contacted Cathy at Roses & Rice about six weeks before my event with a low budget figure. She did not once balk or treat me with anything but the utmost respect and excitement for my wedding. She was incredibly flexible and a pleasure to work with I needed a last minute increase of flower arrangements about two weeks before the event) and she handled it with aplomb. The flowers were beautiful and exactly what I wanted for our rustic chic wedding. I couldn't be more thrilled with their participation in our special day. Thank you so much!

Profile Picture Jessica, 10/18/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Roses and Rice did an excellent job bringing my vision for our wedding to life! We did a lot of greenery and herbs and everything came out stunning! The girls are very easy to work with, and they were supportive of my ideas even though they were a little bit different than what is typically done. Jill is so creative and helped me keep an open mind about how things would turn out! She deserves a lot of credit for how things really turned out! This is a class act florist, and you do get what you pay for!

Profile Picture Amanda, 10/10/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Venue Visit, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Non-Floral, Table Arrangements

Our flowers and setting came out amazing. I wasn't too excited about spending money on flowers and I wanted something different and fun! Roses and Rice Exceeded my expectations when they showed up to my hotel with our bouquets. Everything was perfect! Once we got to the vineyards, everything was s romantic and just what I wanted!

Profile Picture Liz, 10/9/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Delivery, Set Up, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Non-Floral, Table Arrangements

Roses and Rice are absolutely wonderful! As soon as I met with them, I knew I wanted to book them. They listened to all of my ideas and wants and made my vision for my wedding better then I could of hoped for. All of my flowers were gorgeous and I couldn't be happier. They truly made my wedding look so beautiful. Roses and Rice are an absolute must for any Long Island Wedding - You won't be disappointed!

Profile Picture User5565527, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements

Our flowers were unique, gorgeous and exactly what we hoped they would be. The staff were wonderful to work with, from beginning to end!

Profile Picture Jocelynn, 9/19/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

We had a DIY wedding in East Hampton, NY. We had so many flower vendors turn their nose up at our modest budget compared to the norm for the area. While flowers are an investment for a wedding, Roses and Rice not only worked with our budget but so exceeded our expectations and honestly created my dream...which is all about flowers. Aisa and her staff are the BEST florists I have ever worked with. I am from Los Angeles, have lived all around the country and world and never encountered such talent, kindness and flexibility. Ever.

Profile Picture User5445474, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

My flowers were stunning! The were simple and beautiful! I had sunflowers, Viking daisies, baby's breath, garden roses and hydrangeas. Roses and rice took the time to really listen to exactly what I wanted and they delivered exactly what I wanted. I am very pleased with roses and rice! Please use them for any occasion!

Profile Picture User4566881, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Roses and Rice is the best!! They were all so accommodating to every vision that we had. The second we emailed them, they immediately started a Pinterest board based on what we said our interests were so when we came in it made it that much easier. They pulled it up on the iPad, tweaked a few changes and perfected every arrangement we had wanted. The price is great for what you get as well! I would use them again for every event we might have in the future.

Profile Picture Brianna, 8/28/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Roses and Rice was an absolute pleasure to work with! I spoke with Cathy about the vision I had for the very simple, yet elegant arrangements for our wedding reception, as well as the budget I had to work with, and Cathy and her staff delivered perfectly on both accounts. Cathy was very responsive to my ideas and questions, and met with me the morning of our event to confirm placement of all arrangements so that we would walk in to find everything decorated just as we had envisioned. We would highly recommend Roses and Rice for any wedding or other important event in your life!

Profile Picture User4776832, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Roses and rice is amazing. They went WAY out of their way to accommodate all of my crazy visions and improved each and every one of them. I must have called Cathy a hundred times and each time she made time for me and calmed my anxiety. I had complete faith in her and the shop and with good reason. My wedding was non traditional and offsite making roses and rice the main vendor. They did an amazing job. Their extra special touches made my wedding gorgeous. Thank you!

Profile Picture Briana, 10/19/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

We can't thank Cathy of Roses and Rice enough for her beautiful flower designs and for the ease of working with her. We brought Cathy solid white pumpkins from Michael's and she turned them into a vase for the most beautiful flower arrangements for our October wedding. The choice of flowers were seasonal, rich in color and not at all "weddingy". We chose mango cala lilies for my bouquet, orange roses for the maid of honor and best men and a mixture of flowers for the others. Cathy is creative yet open to our ideas. The morning of our wedding she and her team delivered and set up all perfectly. You can't go wrong with Roses and Rice for their design and their prices were great as well. A definite "yes".

Profile Picture Catherine, 10/12/13, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

My wife and her mother called several florists but the prices were just to high, they contacted Roses and Rice and it was affordable and the flowers were beutiful. They were in and out before the ceremony began and everything looked wonderful!!!

Profile Picture Andrew, 7/7/05, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

My flowers were gorgeous, highly recommend!

Profile Picture amanda, 3/4/17, 10 Reviews
Category: Flowers

We loved our flowers! They came out amazing!

Profile Picture mathew, 2/4/17, 10 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I HIGHLY recommend working with Cathy at Roses and Rice. We had a very limited budget for our wedding flowers and she came up with some very affordable solutions that were beautiful and elegant. Our guests were raving about the flowers. No one would ever guess that we were on such a tight budget. In addition, they were able to throw together a sweet floral crown for my rehearsal dinner with very little notice. I trust her completely and will absolutely work with her again and again.

Profile Picture Lauren, 9/25/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Roses and Roce did an amazing job with my wedding flowers. My bridal bouquet was so beautiful and they were a pleasure to work with. I highly recommend them for any occasion!

Profile Picture Kristin, 6/18/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up