$2,000
Day-Of, Full, Partial

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Simply Brilliant Events

Simply Brilliant Events is a wedding planning business based in Ann Arbor and Metro Detroit, Michigan. Owner and planner Nicole has a passion for planning exquisite and romantic weddings for her clients and will not to stop until their dreams are a reality. With attentive and kind service throughout the entire process, she offers several wedding packages for tclients to select from. At Simply Brilliant Events, they join their passion for planning and unique design in order to create a timeless and beautiful event for their clients.

Simply Brilliant Events works hard to ensure your wedding runs flawlessly. They love working alongside their clients in order to create an event truly catered to them. Their services include:

• Budget analysis

Full Planning (1)
Partial Planning (1)
Cultural (1)
Non-Religious (1)

I hired Nicola to help plan my wedding. While it was small with only 9 people including me and the groom, I was a bit of a clueless bride and really needed help. Nicola was perfect. She was lovely from the very beginning and gave me great advice on wedding venues, flowers, photographers, and places to stay. I basically hired everyone she recommended and was thrilled with how everything turned out.
Nicola was very attentive and I felt that she gave me the same level of service as she would have with a much bigger wedding. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking to hire a planner. I thought Nicola was worth every penny and couldn't have gotten married without her help.

Profile Picture Julie, 6/26/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

My husband and I knew that we needed to have a wedding planner throughout the entire wedding process and we both knew Nicola would be the perfect fit for us. She helped my mom plan my sister's wedding back in 2014 and people, to this day, still rave about it. Having Nicola be apart of our special day was one of the best decisions we could have made. She was so easy to get ahold of and replied to emails/texts/phone calls very promptly. Good communication was very important to me and Nicola provided that throughout our entire year and a half of planning. She took care of everything - she communicated with all the vendors, had a thorough timeline of events, and reminded of me little details that I would have never even thought of. On the day of our wedding, I was so at ease knowing Nicola and her team were there to make our day run as smooth as possible. With a bridal party of 27 people, I was very nervous that the day could become unorganized and chaotic. Because of Nicola and her team, our wedding day was perfect and everything went as planned. I cannot thank Nicola enough for making 12/31/17 the best day of our lives!

Profile Picture Ashlee, 12/31/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I am so glad that I contracted with Simply Brilliant Events for our wedding. I was feeling very overwhelmed with all of the details, and Nicola was a constant source of answers and assistance. I especially appreciated her recommendations of other vendors in our price range.
Ashley was our day-of planner. She was wonderful! Completely on top of every last detail throughout the weekend. I could fully relax on my wedding day knowing that she was handling it. Thank you so much, Ashley and Nicola!

Profile Picture Emily, 9/23/17, 1 Review

Religious
Number of Planners
6 AWARDS

4 ENDORSEMENTS
Nicola is amazing at what she does! I would highly recommend her to anyone, she is simply the best if the best ;)

I highly recommend Simply Brilliant Events. If you 're looking for a fun, dependable, professional who will communicate with you all along and help make your dream a reality, call Simply Brilliant Events. I love working with them!

Nicola Wilson at Simply Brilliant Events is one of the most creative, organized and caring event coordinators that I have ever had the pleasure to work with!!! All the events that we have worked on together on always run smoothly, and I know that the clients are so pleased with her that now they know when Simply Brilliant Events is at the event... they don't have to worry about anything!!! Sincerely, Sandra Bostwick Ruby Slipper Designs

Let Simply Brilliant take the stressful moments off of your hands so you may enjoy the weeks leading up to your wedding day.

Ann Arbor and Metro Detroit, MI 48380   See On Map