$2,000
Day-Of, Full, Partial

About Simply Brilliant Events

Hello there and congratulations on your engagement, but now what???

I am Nicola the owner, lead planner of Simply Brilliant Events and can't wait to hear about your wedding plans so far.

You are about to embark on the exciting task of planning your wedding.  How do you start or where do you start?  How will your wedding day reflect you both as a couple?  At Simply Brilliant Events, we can help you along the way, making it as an easy process as possible with the selection of vendors, keeping you on track within your budget, create timelines, whilst bringing your vision to life.

Whether you want full service planning, or little more help or just help on the day, Simpy Brilliant Events can help.

It is our aim to assist you throughout this exciting time, work with you both every step of the way, from our very first meeting to when the last guest departs at the reception.  It is our aim for you to enjoy your day, whilst being stress free and  reflecting who you are and how you both hoped your day would be.

Curious on what a professional wedding planner can do for you, call me on 734-604-6831 or email me on nicola@simplybrilliantevent.com, let chat, I always love to hear your story of how you met, what your vision and how we can make this happen.

Let do this together!

Full Planning (1)
Partial Planning (1)
Cultural (1)
Non-Religious (1)

My husband and I knew that we needed to have a wedding planner throughout the entire wedding process and we both knew Nicola would be the perfect fit for us. She helped my mom plan my sister's wedding back in 2014 and people, to this day, still rave about it. Having Nicola be apart of our special day was one of the best decisions we could have made. She was so easy to get ahold of and replied to emails/texts/phone calls very promptly. Good communication was very important to me and Nicola provided that throughout our entire year and a half of planning. She took care of everything - she communicated with all the vendors, had a thorough timeline of events, and reminded of me little details that I would have never even thought of. On the day of our wedding, I was so at ease knowing Nicola and her team were there to make our day run as smooth as possible. With a bridal party of 27 people, I was very nervous that the day could become unorganized and chaotic. Because of Nicola and her team, our wedding day was perfect and everything went as planned. I cannot thank Nicola enough for making 12/31/17 the best day of our lives!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Ashlee, 12/31/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Nicola helped make all of our wedding dreams come true! We initially sat down with her to discuss ‘day of coordinating service’, but after meeting her and realizing how much we were getting ready to take on, we knew we needed to hire her for ‘full-service coordination’. As someone who was working full-time, trying to plan a warehouse wedding where everything had to be brought in, the event wouldn’t have been do-able without the help of Nicola and her assistant. Nicola gave great recommendations for vendors to work with when we didn’t have someone particular in mind. There were SEVERAL barriers we had to overcome during the wedding process and we changed our mind SEVERAL times on the ceremony location, and every time I got in touch with Nicola about it, she was patient, positive and always gave advice/input. She put together multiple floorplans and was great about following up when other vendors would not return my calls. The day of the rehearsal she was there ready to help get everything set up and also helped our rehearsal run smoothly. My sister officiated our wedding and this was her first one and Nicola was able to give her some etiquette advice. The day of the wedding was completely stress free for myself, my mom, and my husband because Nicola and her staff were on site to take care of everything that came up. I would highly recommend Nicola and her team for any and all wedding planning services, you will not be disappointed!

Profile Picture Bethany, 9/9/17, 2 Reviews

Religious
Number of Planners
6 AWARDS

4 ENDORSEMENTS
Nicola is amazing at what she does! I would highly recommend her to anyone, she is simply the best if the best ;)

I highly recommend Simply Brilliant Events. If you 're looking for a fun, dependable, professional who will communicate with you all along and help make your dream a reality, call Simply Brilliant Events. I love working with them!

Let Simply Brilliant take the stressful moments off of your hands so you may enjoy the weeks leading up to your wedding day.

Events

Ann Arbor and Metro Detroit, MI 48380   See On Map
734-604-6831 (phone)
Simply Brilliant Events is a wedding planner from Detroit, MI. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Novi, Ann Arbor, and Brighton. Simply Brilliant Events is a professional wedding Planner that has been part of the South East Michigan wedding industry for 10 years. We specialize in Wedding and event planning.